SpeedZs' Siggies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpeedZs
its saying i cant post links until im more known... which is pretty annoying. so i can post my signatures until god only knows when. so yea... what u think

SpeedZs
heres another.

SpeedZs
and another

SpeedZs
and another.

SpeedZs
I'vew got plenty more people. Im just waiting for them to let me post urls in my replys so i can fuxxin show them the nice way ^_^;

juggernaut66666
I like your sigs!

Barker
Originally posted by SpeedZs
its saying i cant post links until im more known... which is pretty annoying. so i can post my signatures until god only knows when. so yea... what u think
Calm down. It's only like 20 Posts.

SpeedZs
Originally posted by Barker
Calm down. It's only like 20 Posts.

as you can see i was obviously pretty calm i wasnt flipping the **** out.. do me a favor and keep quiet. Dont get yourself into any embarassing situations okay?

BakaXero
as you can see i was obviously pretty calm i wasnt flipping the **** out.. do me a favor and keep quiet. Dont get yourself into any embarassing situations okay?
maybe you should take some of your own advise. Right now you sound a bit too cocky for you own good, your post makes you sound a bit moody...erm

IceJaw
Originally posted by BakaXero
maybe you should take some of your own advise. Right now you sound a bit too cocky for you own good, your post makes you sound a bit moody...erm

Barker
laughing out loud

Just like the rest of the recent '06ers.

Lana

Do yourself a favor and cut the attitude right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.