Brainiac 13 vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Brainiac 13 (without Imperiex Power)

vs

Onslaught (No Franklin Richards)

These guys are both ridiculously powerful....who wins in the end?

galan7777777
brainiac 13 ftw

Ext@nt
Brainiac 13

grey fox
Onslaught , Brainiac 13 is a Hologram supported by Nanomachines correct ?

Onslaught has Magnetokinesis , pwnage proceeds.

Priest
Originally posted by grey fox

oh yea

Avalonofthewind

Brainiac 13 is a master energy manipulator as well.

grey fox
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Brainiac 13 is a master energy manipulator as well.

...and ?

At the end of the day he's light 'created' by machines. Machines usually have metal parts in them .

Avalonofthewind
...and ?

At the end of the day he's light 'created' by machines. Machines usually have metal parts in them .

I doubt tech so advanced that it's practically magic would be affected so easily...especially when he has complete control of his biology. How do you know they are metal anyway? Not all tech is metal or magnetic...

It's like saying Proffesor X takes control of Martian Manhunters body.

General Kon-El
Onslaught.

Thanos_1971
Braniac 13

Dinkus Mayhem
Onslaught.

grey fox
I doubt tech so advanced that it's practically magic would be affected so easily...especially when he has complete control of his biology. How do you know they are metal anyway? Not all tech is metal or magnetic...

It's like saying Proffesor X takes control of Martian Manhunters body.

All metal is ferromagnetic , Magneto can easily increase said ferromagnetic qualities within seconds.

Brainiac is shafted easily.

Tassadar
Onslaught.

Avalonofthewind
All metal is ferromagnetic , Magneto can easily increase said ferromagnetic qualities within seconds.

Brainiac is shafted easily.

In that case, Braniac 13 does have matter manipulation as well. I would say that would even them out nicely.

Even with that... as said before, such advanced tech will probably not be affected...particularly when he has total control over his own form.

grey fox
In that case, Braniac 13 does have matter manipulation as well. I would say that would even them out nicely.

Even with that... as said before, such advanced tech will probably not be affected...particularly when he has total control over his own form.

Brainiac 13 has control over his own form because he's a hologram.

Onslaught wins in seconds , hell he can win before B13 can TRY and MM.

Tshern
Why are you thinking that magnetokinesis has to do with manipulating metal only? Everything is magnetic, heck atoms are kept together by magnetism! Magneto's powers are way over everything he has shown on panel just because he hasn't tapped the potential of his powers...

xmarksthespot
All metal is ferromagneticI don't think that's accurate, but in terms of Magneto that's never been a problem.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern
Why are you thinking that magnetokinesis has to do with manipulating metal only? Everything is magnetic, heck atoms are kept together by magnetism! Magneto's powers are way over everything he has shown on panel just because he hasn't tapped the potential of his powers...

Were you reffering to me Tshern or Avalon ?

grey fox
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think that's accurate, but in terms of Magneto that's never been a problem.

I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure ALL metals are ferromagnetic on some level.

Tshern
Were you reffering to me Tshern or Avalon ?

It was a general comment. I just find it annoying when people say that he can only affect metals with his powers...

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern
It was a general comment. I just find it annoying when people say that he can only affect metals with his powers...

Oh no , I understand the Magnetic's are one of the four fundamentals on the universe (I THINK ! , so dont laugh at my idiocy if i'm wrong)

Tshern
Yeah, I know you're a smart guy, but too often you see threads like Ironman vs Magneto with a description "Remember Ironman's suit is not iron!"

xmarksthespot
I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure ALL metals are ferromagnetic on some level. Hmm. Physics isn't really my forte these days, but I recall only some metals are ferromagnetic, while some are paramagnetic in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field. All elements are diamagnetic iirc.

Although I don't think it matters for Magneto.

quickshot
magetism is what keeps stoms together to form molecules but i doubt anyones magnetokinesis is so powerful they can break apart molecules if so onslaught would be unstoppable

Avalonofthewind
Brainiac 13 has control over his own form because he's a hologram.

Onslaught wins in seconds , hell he can win before B13 can TRY and MM.

Ummm...no... I'm not talking about his OWN form, I'm talking about Braniac converting people to energy and back, converting cities with ease, accelarating the aging process etc, and rebuilding warworld from scraps in space.

Both are psychic powerhouses. Braniac can go intangible as easily as MM can.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm. Physics isn't really my forte these days, but I recall only some metals are ferromagnetic, while some are paramagnetic in the presence of an externally applied magnetic field. All elements are diamagnetic iirc.

Although I don't think it matters for Magneto.

Magneto can polarize any metal on a molecular level.

And that's not even .1% of what he can do...

Galan007
Funny thread.

Anyhow,
Brainiac 13 remade the friggin Universe, and all it's timelines in his image -- and pretty much pwned Imperiex.

He takes this unquestionably.

En Sabah Nur X
Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.