in class of the l tribunal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
do you know any guys who are as powerful as him?? in both comics or games?

The-Judge
shit, wrong forum... would place this in the comic vs forum...

Burning thought
Kain

The-Judge
kain isnt...

Burning thought
tribunal can do nothing to Kain.....wether Kain can do anything to tribunal or not is only measurable by time since Kain evolves with new powers and skills every 100 years or so....so he can overcome Tribunals power eventually no matter how powerful is....what can tribunal do, blow up galaxies and planets and stuff

The-Judge
kain cant die, but his existence can be deleted

Burning thought
so really then theres nothing that can stop the LT and so this is a rubbish thread if he can delete anyone and anything, can he delete galactus, the one above all perhaps, or Eternity?

i dont think he can delete all of those, and since kain is not part of the marval universe his power is not comparable to anything within it, he could be immune to such deletion, he could simply TK LT so he cant do anything and then stab him in through all his heads and kill him instantly

yellow man PWNED!!!

also does he have a soul, instant Kain win to take his soul, and dont say no if you dont have a source that says he doesnt or proof, i know for one thing that kain can only be killed by the wraith blade....deletion is like being killed basically...but so is soul taking, if Kain can just cast the soul stealing spell LT is dead

yellow fool dead again....

Emperor Ashtar
Kain can beat LT, one of the main reasons why I avoid kain threads, too much kain wanking.

Burning thought
ime unsure if he can beat him...but LT cannot beat Kain due to the power of not being able to die

just because its a fact doesnt mean its wanking, theres nowhere of an official source that states Kain definatley loses, the makers of LOK and Marvel do not come together and decide Kain loses, this whole thead is based or fanboyism, LT because hes the LT or kain because his kain, its all the same

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Burning thought
ime unsure if he can beat him...but LT cannot beat Kain due to the power of not being able to die

just because its a fact doesnt mean its wanking, theres nowhere of an official source that states Kain definatley loses, the makers of LOK and Marvel do not come together and decide Kain loses, this whole thead is based or fanboyism, LT because hes the LT or kain because his kain, its all the same

This all goes back to my question, since when do you have to be K.O.ed to die?

And you are wanking, like when you claimed kain can suck souls. since when can kain just suck souls?

Tallis
Then I'm sure most of the gods and titans, and Lich King Arthas would annihilate L. Tribunal

Burning thought
he doesnt suck them.....he can take them....its in BO...PLAY IT OR READ ABOUT IT, HE TAKES THE SOUL!!!

regardless i accept Kain loses this one, only due to the fact that LT is basically a God creation that can do everything and anything, its one of those crappy things anyone can just draw on a piece of paper and say it can do anything "here look ive drawn a yellow guy with four heads, ill call it the living tribunal and it can do anything and kill everyone" its a ridiuclous piece of Marvel rubbish, at least most of their characters even Galactus has strengths, weakneses but IMO LT is a piece of crap and s***

perhaps someone should make a thread saying who wins..the Chirstion god who can do anything, or a frog or monkey A: like this it is breaking rules and B: its totally unbalanced, no being in gaming or anything apart from TOAA can beat Tribunal like nothing in the gaming world can beat Kain so far

if LT was not a god creation then Kain would win like all non god creations fall before him (almost)

Emperor Ashtar
he doesnt suck them.....he can take them....its in BO...PLAY IT OR READ ABOUT IT, HE TAKES THE SOUL!!!

regardless i accept Kain loses this one, only due to the fact that LT is basically a God creation that can do everything and anything, its one of those crappy things anyone can just draw on a piece of paper and say it can do anything "here look ive drawn a yellow guy with four heads, ill call it the living tribunal and it can do anything and kill everyone" its a ridiuclous piece of Marvel rubbish, at least most of their characters even Galactus has strengths, weakneses but IMO LT is a piece of crap and s***

perhaps someone should make a thread saying who wins..the Chirstion god who can do anything, or a frog or monkey A: like this it is breaking rules and B: its totally unbalanced, no being in gaming or anything apart from TOAA can beat Tribunal like nothing in the gaming world can beat Kain so far

No, I own blood omen 2 and beat defiance. kain has never just pulled out your soul he has to weaken the victim first, which is why I called fan wanking.

LT is piece of paper but, kain isn't. fan wanking.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, I own blood omen 2 and beat defiance. kain has never just pulled out your soul he has to weaken the victim first, which is why I called fan wanking.

so your a fan wanker of LT.........dude NOT BO 2, BO 1, he had a SPELL it takes the enemies soul, doesnt need to weaken roll eyes (sarcastic) ridiculous thread, if you really bang on about it, the spells called Spirit Death, you get it from Dark eden in BO 1 and can kill almost any enemy with one use of it

Emperor Ashtar
so your a fan wanker of LT.........dude NOT BO 2, BO 1, he had a SPELL it takes the enemies soul, doesnt need to weaken roll eyes (sarcastic) ridiculous thread, if you really bang on about it, the spells called Spirit Death, you get it from Dark eden in BO 1 and can kill almost any enemy with one use of it
I don't even like LT, your wanking again. LT could erase him by thinking about it. And does the spell work on bosses?

EDIT: here we go

Explain to me why LT can't just dodge that projectile?

Burning thought
as i already say..tribunal wins for being a crappy drawring that anyone with no imagination can create, i myself have drawm many many things, beings that are capable of anything and are far more cool than LT and anyone is probably capable of making up such characters unlike many quality characters like Dante, Kain, Solid snake, Metroid, Mario from gaming, even Marvels own characters such as galactus are cooler

Also where is your source on spirit death, mine says

"Kain could use this spell to rip a creature's soul from its body, causing instant death to most enemies. "

Also it says LT is indestructable anyway, also erasing is basically killing whats the diffrence, his just using his mind to destroy Kain, but it wont work because kain cant die

Emperor Ashtar
as i already say..tribunal wins for being a crappy drawring that anyone with no imagination can create, i myself have drawm many many things, beings that are capable of anything and are far more cool than LT and anyone is probably capable of making up such characters unlike many quality characters like Dante, Kain, Solid snake, Metroid, Mario from gaming, even Marvels own characters such as galactus are cooler

Also where is your source on spirit death, mine says

"Kain could use this spell to rip a creature's soul from its body, causing instant death to most enemies. "

Also it says LT is indestructable anyway, also erasing is basically killing whats the diffrence, his just using his mind to destroy Kain, but it wont work because kain cant die

My source is gamefaqs, which describes how it works in the game. what's yours?

Burning thought
Dark chronicle, a LOK site...similiar thing, either way Kain cannot die, simple, and being erased is basically the same

eventually after a million years or so he will be far more powerful than LT and then kick his ass

Emperor Ashtar
Dark chronicle, a LOK site...similiar thing, either way Kain cannot die, simple, and being erased is basically the same

eventually after a million years or so he will be far more powerful than LT and then kick his ass

Who cares if he can't die, he can be K.O.ed. hell, the spell that makes him immortal can be over written by LT. You wank kain so hard, it's pathetic.

Your description of the spell doesn't cover how it works. No, Instead it covers what it does, good job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
.........you want LT its pathetic, LT has never fought Kain.....

IMO LT wins if he CAN get rid of the spell which isnt a spell, its just him, its like me saying none of LT powers or strengths work against kain because he can TK him or somethin

if LT cannot get rid of the spell, then Kain wins eventually

the only times kain has been K.Od is when A. he was thrown through dimensions and B. was when his heart was ripped out.....LT cannot do that..since kain has no heart left...Also where does it say K.Od wins LT the fight, it depends on what the judge says since its his thread

shin_remy
hahaha ''The Judger''

Emperor Ashtar
.........you want LT its pathetic, LT has never fought Kain.....

IMO LT wins if he CAN get rid of the spell which isnt a spell, its just him, its like me saying none of LT powers or strengths work against kain because he can TK him or somethin

if LT cannot get rid of the spell, then Kain wins eventually

Wanking again, unless kain tk can hold everyhting iwhich it can't) he's screwed. kain is no stronger than a skilled magician and psychic. but, with fan wanking he's become:Indestructable, and has cosmic powers.

Burning thought
...balls...he says so in the game his indestructable to all but the wraith Reaver...i think you must just hate Kain......hes the Scion of balance, defeats the most powerful wizards of the time, his TK can hold peoples bodys, weapons and such, theres nothing to say that the LT is unholable by TK

also the power to take ones soul is powerful enough to destroy basically any being who has one, without the soul, there is no mind or body or will, there is nothing, but a dead shell, one slash of the reaver or the use of Spirit death and LT is gone, Kains reaver and spells can take souls and so he is almsot unbeatable

kain can do alot of things, things to make himself undefeatable and if he doesnt have the required power, he evolves every 100 years and so something he needs alot will possibly be in his next evolution since evolution works like that, such as wings for flight, perhaps more strength, maybe after another 1000 years of evolution he can rip the universe in half, we just dont know....he just evolves constantly over 100-500 years every time

also please quit with this wanking thing, its a bit annoying, your basically verbally assaulting me so dont, you have no reason to call me a fanboy or wanker just for backing up a favoured character, if so then your calling everyone who likes a character who they stick up for a fanboy which is ridiculous....i have said nothing so far that is not true

Emperor Ashtar
...balls...he says so in the game his indestructable to all but the wraith Reaver...i think you must just hate Kain......hes the Scion of balance, defeats the most powerful wizards of the time, his TK can hold peoples bodys, weapons and such, theres nothing to say that the LT is unholable by TK

Have you ever heard of narrative hyperbole? if kain can only be hurt by the reaver, why did raziel hurt him without it? why was mobieus able to hurt him? why does he need blood constantly? the answer is obvious.

also the power to take ones soul is powerful enough to destroy basically any being who has one, without the soul, there is no mind or body or will, there is nothing, but a dead shell, one slash of the reaver or the use of Spirit death and LT is gone, Kains reaver and spells can take souls and so he is almsot unbeatable

Oh dear god, LT has so many options it's ludicris. But, let me simplify it for you, since it's obvious your wanking is interfering with your brain. What's stopping LT from dodging spirit of death, it's just a projectile.

kain can do alot of things, things to make himself undeatable and if he doesnt have the required power, he evolves every 100 years and so something he needs alot will be in his next evolution, such as wings for flight, perhaps more strength, maybe after another 1000 years of evolution he can rip the universe in half, we just dont know....he just evolves constantly over 100-500 years every time

Yet, he needs to feed on blood are else his health reduces, ok. what things does kain have that make him unbeatable, because that is a very ambigous post.

also please quit with this wanking thing, its a bit annoying, your basically verbally assaulting me so dont, you have no reason to call me a fanboy or wanker just for backing up a favoured character, if so then your calling everyone who likes a character who they stick up for a fanboy which is ridiculous....i have said nothing so far that is not true

You are wanking, claiming kain is a match for LT is wanking to the 10 power.all I ever here is "KAIN CAN"T DIE" . somehow immortality=indestructibele, news flash for you, they are two different things.

Burning thought
when i say hurt i mean killed, only reaver can kill kain which means his INDESTRUCTABLE (i dont know how to make bold so i do caps) to anything else other than the reaver and does LT have reaver.....hmmmmm...i think NO!!!

so kain wont die...the reason Kain drinks blood is the same why humans eat, we feel sick and uncomfortable if we dont, diffrence is we die, Kain wont, he simply comes back to life, however he still would feel very ill and sick if he didnt drink, also it makes him stronger

also Kain is reasonably fast, if TK holds LT then kain only has to slash LT with the sword and his soul gets eaten....LT is now gone...simple isnt it

and yes immortality and indestructable are two diffrent things

immortality means he wont age...much like tolkein immortality, however god and jesus when spoken off as immortal means they are unable to be destroyed....

however kain is that AND indestructable because the only thing that can beat him which is the wraith blade is gone and is not in this fight n e way, so Kain either wins or...endless fight

Kayne Archeron
dude, Burning.... do you know how many villains say they're indestructable and then get owned???

Emperor Ashtar
when i say hurt i mean killed, only reaver can kill kain which means his INDESTRUCTABLE (i dont know how to make bold so i do caps) to anything else other than the reaver and does LT have reaver.....hmmmmm...i think NO!!!

No, it does not. he's been hurt without the reaver, I just listed those times, you ignored it, because your wanking.

so kain wont die...the reason Kain drinks blood is the same why humans eat, we feel sick and uncomfortable if we dont, diffrence is we die, Kain wont, he simply comes back to life, however he still would feel very ill and sick if he didnt drink, also it makes him stronger

So, if he can be hurt then guess what? he's not INDESTRUCTIBLE

also Kain is reasonably fast, if TK holds LT then kain only has to slash LT with the sword and his soul gets eaten....LT is now gone...simple isnt it

That post was laughable at best, some how the reaver wields more power than LT.

and yes immortality and indestructable are two diffrent things

immortality means he wont age...much like tolkein immortality, however god and jesus when spoken off as immortal means they are unable to be destroyed....

however kain is that AND indestructable because the only thing that can beat him which is the wraith blade is gone and is not in this fight n e way, so Kain either wins or...endless fight

If immortality means he won't age, why did he age? compare kain in blood omen 1 and 2 to elder kain, obviously he aged.

Immortality means he cannot die, indestructible means he cannot be hurt. Kain has been hurt before. so, he's not indestructable.

Lana
Okay, this thread is pointless.

And Emporer Ashtar, debate civilly without the name calling, or do not debate at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.