2nd age spawn vs SS, GL (Hal), Wave Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
2 scenarios

1.) They fight in his own realm
2.) They fight outside in space

I think the team wins here might be spite thread.... In that case apologise.. Just trying to learn about Spawn most Powerfull version..
I think each one of the team could potential defeat this most powerfull version of spawn...

galan7777777
in his realm im sure the team could win but not easily, outside of his realm spawn goes down hard

Rols
So you think this would be spite outside his realm?
Admittedly i dont know much of 2nd age spawn but by looking at spawn respect thread he was quite able to do mostly anything.. The combination of SS, Hal, WR teams this guy should go down in his own realm..

juggernaut66666
These guys are dead meat

galan7777777
Originally posted by Rols
So you think this would be spite outside his realm?
Admittedly i dont know much of 2nd age spawn but by looking at spawn respect thread he was quite able to do mostly anything.. The combination of SS, Hal, WR teams this guy should go down in his own realm.. well im not a MOD so i cant really specify what is spite and what is not.......but looks at it like this: if they can beat 2nd age spawn=ruler of hell in his own realm, then outside of his realm should be nothing at all

Rols
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
These guys are dead meat
How so...

Yeah.. They should..

Ext@nt
Waverider owns, Spawn can't really do anything to him.

Tassadar
1) Spawn destroys them utterly.
2) Spawn gets owned, he would be below 1st Age power level outside hell.

Rols
Say you've got Wave Rider master of time, Hal's Ring can virtually do anything he wants and SS who's very similar to Hal, who can absorves soul energy as well.. I Think they could def. win a few fights, heck ill be bold group 7/10 win in his own realm.. Where the Spawn fans in this forum? Im pretty sure they can shade some truth to this.

draxx_tOfU
hmmmm, im not sure...

i think 2nd age spawn is the most powerful version...

he did defeat lord urizen...

and the only thing that can kill him i think is celestial fire?...

and wasnt he ruler of hell? not just a realm?

anyway, he can always summon the "legion" so...spawn 6-7/10?

***imo only***

Rols
I pressume Spawn is able to produce Celestial fire.. Which is lord Urizen immune to..

No legions just Spawn 2nd age vs the team... Both SS and Hal has taken hits that would wipe out entire galaxies/Universe, reality warping blast and as well as Hell fires blast..

Tassadar
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
hmmmm, im not sure...

i think 2nd age spawn is the most powerful version...

he did defeat lord urizen...

and the only thing that can kill him i think is celestial fire?...

and wasnt he ruler of hell? not just a realm?

anyway, he can always summon the "legion" so...spawn 6-7/10?

***imo only***

3rd Age is the one who can summon the legion. 2nd Age is the one who can play with reality as he see's fit. He could turn them into cheese if he wanted to, assuming he is in his own realm. In Hell, he has all their powers and a bag of chips.

Rols
Thing is both SS and Hal dont know about Wave Rider resested reality warping blast and thats on a universal level. The one that attack SS can make realities as if it were dreams and can travel/explore to diff. realities/multiverses and she was magic by nature. so I dont know if an attack of 2nd age Spawn that turns them to swiss cheese would work..

bigbran
Originally posted by galan7777777
well im not a MOD so i cant really specify what is spite and what is not.......but looks at it like this: if they can beat 2nd age spawn=ruler of hell in his own realm, then outside of his realm should be nothing at all No, this isn't a spite thread.
Rols doesn't know it is, and the thread maker has to acknowledge it to make it a spite thread.
Or make it Spiderman vs Galactus.

Am I the only one who thinks the team can win?

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
No, this isn't a spite thread.
Rols doesn't know it is, and the thread maker has to acknowledge it to make it a spite thread.
Or make it Spiderman vs Galactus.

Am I the only one who thinks the team can win? nah, i said they could win on both counts

Rols
2 of as actually, team pawns 2nd age Spawn in his own realm.. I say we need the Spawn fans here, shade as some light...

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Tassadar
3rd Age is the one who can summon the legion. 2nd Age is the one who can play with reality as he see's fit. He could turn them into cheese if he wanted to, assuming he is in his own realm. In Hell, he has all their powers and a bag of chips.

ooops, my bad, thanks for the enlightenment though...

anyway, isnt any version of spawn, indestructible?

and the only thing/s that could harm him is wiccan magic and celestial fire?

besides, he could regenerate unless beheaded by heavenly forged weapons?

correct me on this...

if they battle him in the "deadzone", then team takes this, if not, then im with spawn on this one...7/10

further enlightenment would be welcome... smile

Rols
So 2nd age Spawn can only be harmed by certain magic.. Did not know that.. Further enlightment would very well be most welcome..

draxx_tOfU
^^^^^^^^yep...

magic which the 3 unfortunately, dont posses...

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Rols
So 2nd age Spawn can only be harmed by certain magic.. Did not know that.. Further enlightment would very well be most welcome..

Waverider doesn't need magic, he turns Spawn back into 1st stage.

Takion
Oh my god.

Rols
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
^^^^^^^^yep...

magic which the 3 unfortunately, dont posses...
This is proven, that he can only be killed by celestial magic, Say how about outside his realm? If that is the case, tis unfortunate the team gets curbstomp.. I need more light on that matter.. I had thought that 2nd age spawn is quite similar to Mephisto powered by the psichic souls of his realm and can be hurt in similar methods..

draxx_tOfU
being outside of hell doesnt negate spawn's powers...

he is powerless though when he is in "heaven" or in its other domains such as the "deadzone", which is heaven's safe-zone on earth...

Rols
Wait.. I have a crossover where Chapel took over Hell and defeated Maleboglia (wrong spelling), I forgut the title of that crossover but its got youngblood, prophet, New Son and so on. Chapel became the new lord of hell w/ all of Maleboglia's powers and he was heart/Injured/Defeated w/ out Celestial fire.. So if this can be done then the team should have a chance then..

Milkie
You guys need to get your Spawn information right.

Seriously.

Spawn being in or out of Hell does not change is powers. The Spawn Mythos or not like DC and Marvel.

Lord Urizen's weakness is not Celestial Fire he doesn't have a weakness.

There are 2 Legions, The Hellspawn Army that he was suppose to have command over and the Souls he have inside of him. Spawn summons these souls from inside and creates new Hellspawn from his body. They have Unlimited Necroplasma so they are very power.

Rols
I admit i really dont know much about Spawn.. I do have a few of his earliest issues.. Anyhow does he have any weakness as the 2nd age one, can he be affected by an energy source.. Thats why i have him up against 3 hight tier energy wielder whos got quit a big feats in terms of energy and physical assaults.. How can they be beaten if they have no weakness, say how did normal Spawn beat Malboglia?

Ext@nt
Chopped his head off with a very big sword.

There is nothing spawn can do to Waverider, he exists outside the timestream.

Rols
Im thingking Waverider can defend the team from Spawns time attacks but i hardly doubt Waverider can affect Spawn w/ chronal energies attack dough.. But the combination of Hals OA's energy, SS PC and Waveriders Chronal energies im pretty sure they can do some major damage....

Ext@nt
Waverider travels into the past and prevents him from ever
dying. Hence no spawn to fight.

Rols
I dont know if he can do that since they're fighting in his own realm.. He supposed to possess time powers as well, probably not to the extent of Waverider, i dont think...

Ext@nt
Waverider has complete mastery over time. He's like a human Time Gem.

Rols
Is there no Spawn fans in here!!! I guess the Team wins then via what Extant said.. LOL pretty easy defeat dough..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.