Tifa Lockhart vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Ayane continues to search for Ryu Hayabusa, and her search has led her to the town of Edge, where he was last seen.

Inside Aeris' church, Ayane decides to take a break. Is is here that she finds former AVALANCHE member Tifa Lockhart inside, instead of Ryu.

Ayane sees that Tifa is a fighter and decides on a little detour in her mission. She challenges Tifa to a match. The buxom brunette accepts.

Tifa - Advent Children version

Ayane - DOA4 version

Stage: Aeris' Church

===

Jack Bauer Fact: If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.

Chuck Norris Fact: Space is infinite. Surprisingly enough, so is the amount of beard that Chuck Norris can produce.

Draco69
Tifa in a curbstomp.

Superboy Prime
I don't agree with you, but then again I cannot decide myself.

Kayne Archeron
OMG IT'S TIFA CUZ SHE LIKE TOTALLY HOOKS UP WITH CLOUD AND no.

i actually am having a hard time deciding

StyleTime
Originally posted by Draco69
Tifa in a curbstomp.
It definitely won't be a curbstomp in either's favor. I'm having a hard time deciding though. I'll give the edge to Ayane right now though. Honestly though, who has Tifa beaten that would put her so far up above Ayane?

Btw, Ayane is on Hayabusa's level people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.