101 reasons why Will/Liz suck as a couple on screen (A joke)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Ok I'll start (this is meant to be a joke BTW)

1. They give off a scary, uncomfortable brother/sister vibe when they are together..and their smooching just makes me recoil to the point where I just tuck myself safely inside Jack's dreadlocks...Will/Liz is..INBREEDING I tells ya!! sick *hides*

T.Maria
2. because hes a eunich..

LovelyOne
LOL

3. He looks like a child with a painted on mustache/beard and he has an annoying pony tail..Elizabeth needs a MAN! MAN

Chiki Mina
Because its Elizabeth/Will=EW
EW<<<that says it wink

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Because its Elizabeth/Will=EW
EW<<<that says it wink

LOL wheres the number hun? big grin

good one though! te hee!!

5. Elizabeth actually has more muscles than he does..

Chiki Mina
oh nooo i forgto the number!!

shit please make mine number 4!!

LovelyOne
oh wait!! I meant to put 5!

I cant edit your posts lol

T.Maria
6. Because Elizabeths compass (Libido?) didn't point to him

LovelyOne
aha!!^^

7.because Will only cares about his father...

Chiki Mina
8) Swann and Sparrow<<2 kinds of birds which represent flight-freedom smile

T.Maria
9. Because he's bloody stupid will

....Enough said smile

sailorleo
10.) because will has bigger boobs than her (it had to be said)

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by sailorleo
10.) because will has bigger boobs than her (it had to be said)

OH burn!

T.Maria
lmao at sailorleosmile
i never would have thought of that!

11. Because when faced with the dilemma of whom's legs she would rather wind her body round...she didn't even think about stupid bloody will

LovelyOne
LMAO to both of those!!^^^

12. because Will reminds me of a musketeer for some bizarre reason and I'm afraid of them...

Chiki Mina
10)bc will rather sit on his daddies lap than liz sit on wills lap lol

T.Maria
lmao at chiki mina!!!! big grin

14. Because kiera would rather kiss johnny (which basically shows us WHY the chemistry is c r a p between liz and will anywayz smile)

Chiki Mina
15) bc jack has more experience in sex lol and will doesnt know where to put "this" into "that"

LovelyOne
LMFAO!! he would need a map!^^^^^^^^^^

16. because who eats the big ugly feast after you have eaten the very best course on the menu, the waffle??..once you taste jack you DONT go back..thats just an insult to jack!! who goes back to will turner after tasting Jack??? no one would!! its an insult to his character if she chooses Will over him..

sailorleo
what's sad is is that i know what she's talking about...

LovelyOne
who?^^

17. Because sex sells..and Wil/Liz basically has zero sex appeal on screen..movie 1 no sex appeal:360 million... movie 2 sex appeal 1 billion?? SEX SELLS and Jack/Liz is just pure sex on screen.

Maple Sugar
because will is a real stick in the mud

willofthewisp
18. Will is too metrosexual with his nice hats. Jack's a man's man, just a clumsy, larger than life one.

LovelyOne
ohh hello maple sugar..never seen you here before big grin

LOL willofthewisp

19. Because Will had to have a back stunt double in the movie..cuz the man is all bone..the whip would have just snapped his spine in 2..

whip

willofthewisp
20. Because Will has an ELVISH tattoo on his body! Elves! The man has an ELF tattoo?! What a pansy.

sailorleo
((oh yeah...i forgot about that!!))

LovelyOne
HA HA

21. I have never seen Will laugh.....ever..psycho material or WHAT? hitler

he's about to..blowup

willofthewisp
Oh my gosh! That's true. Even Norrington laughs somewhere, I'm sure.

22. What kind of guy visits his fiancee in jail and doesn't demand a conjugal visit?

sailorleo
((give him a break! her father was right there!))

Bwa Ha Ha
dunno

LovelyOne
23. He knows he can bust Liz outta that cell(Jack movie 1) yet he leaves her to rot whilst love hungry disgusting men try to grab her..and whistle at her like a dog... The dog/jack is not there..to lead those men away from her Jack's not there like he usually is when she's in those kind of situations where she cant escape and is terrified..she's thinking of her hero..even THERE

willofthewisp
If I were Will, I wouldn't care if her father were there. I would be sneaky and would be like "I need a few minutes alone" and go in the cell and have her right there in the hay.
Oh! Wouldn't that be hot if Jack and Liz have a roll in the hay?

(singing) Roll, roll, roll in the hay.

mmoviejunkie
lol, hellz yeah it would!!

um...sorry i hate to be the bad guy, but i have to contradict with some of the stuff you've guys have said:

21. will laughs when jack tells him nice hat(but that's it!)
23. there were guards there, in the first one there were no guards present
-------------------------
now to continue:

24. liz wants a pirate, she say's 'no he's a pirate' but we all know will is in fact not, and she knows it, but she's still is going to want to find her a pirate...JACK!

katelovespirate
dont make fun of the elvish tattoo... big grin cause even Sean Bean has one and he is SOOOOO not a pansy. LOL.

And did orlando REALLY have a back-stunt double?!?!! that was the only part where i liked him in 2. gee. now i have no reason to like him AT ALL.

25. Jack is obviously very adept at undressing Lizzie, whereas Will would probably get confused and not be able to get the corset off, much less the rest of her clothing.

26. I cant imagine Will getting drunk, and we all know Lizzie is the most fun when drunk. No seduction on the beach for them.

CaptinJackLover
yeah i didnt know he had a back stunt double! i only likeed him during that part too!

tee_pirategirl
I know what you mean that was our reason in the I love will forum to like him he has a sexy back!!!!

ivebeendepped43
nice! i love these! no seduction on the beach! lol

tee_pirategirl
27.if will and liz ever have kids(which isn't gonna happen unless will decides he needs to get that map if you know what I mean) there kids are gonna be a bunch of little whips, there gonna get bullied wheres with jack their kids are gonna be hot and cool!

tee_pirategirl
(and they are soooo gonna get laaaaaaid when they grow up)

ivebeendepped43
oohh ya!

Jacky Sparrow
28. will is a violent temper, and so there is always doubt if you can trust him or not, or if he becomes violent

and my brother says

29. will is gay , but tries to hide it because of the society

katelovespirate
30. Will would probably want his dad to move in with them, killing any alone time they might have had.

31. Elizabeth doesnt strike me as the type who can cook. Jack wouldnt mind, but Will would probably get all angry if she wasn't always cooking for him.

32. Will might take Jack's mocking advice in 2 and lock Lizzie up when she misbehaved. Then she would need Jack to come rescue her, but they arent making a 4th one...

33. Liz looks better in pirate clothes than Will.

lovethemtigers
34. Because Liz's wedding dress sunk to the bottom of the ocean = Liz/Will sink

35. Because Will is Ugly and has no sex appeal

36. Because LIz is too wild and adventurous for Will, she needs a real man who knows how to handle her.

37. Cuz Will is a nerd
38. Cuz Jack is like a billions time hotter than Will...and it's chemistry that works and sells tickets.....
39. Will is just boring and he's also bloody stupid
40. Bottom line....cuz Will and Liz have nothing in common, they have no chemistry and I've never seen them have a real conversation....that meant anything...
41. Liz is too dominating for Will

LovelyOne
21. will laughs when jack tells him nice hat(but that's it!)

that was a smirk not a laugh..he like curled his lip for about half of a second..

and he has already saved a man from a hangman's noose whilst there were about 300 gaurds...the man was just trying to show off and be al honorable in front of Liz's dad.

sailorleo
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
(and they are soooo gonna get laaaaaaid when they grow up) and this has been proven in an rp of mine

tee_pirategirl
lol yeah I read it

sailorleo
oh cool...what's you think?

LovelyOne
AHEM STAY ON TOPIC!! lol

42. Elizabeth not only wants sex from Jack..she actually wants that waffle as a man..(what ted says about the compass tells us this)

Chiki Mina
43)bc liz looks like a very horny gurl and only jack can keep up!!!

katelovespirate
44) Jack thinks she looks beautiful even when she's a mess- like after the kraken attack, while Will only tells her she looks beautiful when she's all corseted up.

Chiki Mina
^^affirmative lol

45)will can be very skilled but is not as smart witted as jack.

willofthewisp
Really good one, Kate. Thanks for backing me up, LovelyOne on the laugh thing. It is so a smirk.
No offense to Sean Bean, Kate. But I think a guy in the 1600s who has an elf tattoo is a little more questionable than a guy now with one.

45. You don't hear Jack telling Will how much freedom means to him and how the Pearl is actually a symbol. That kind of deep talk is reserved only for Lizzie.

Chiki Mina
^^good point
46).....well Will is just simply annoying lol i know it sucks

katelovespirate
47) It's always good when the guy can sweep the girl off her feet- literally-- pick her up--- and i dont know but i dont think Will could manage. lol

Chiki Mina
48) bc liz told Will to call her elizabeth like 28123918739 times and somehow he cant register that in his head

Jacky Sparrow
49. because jack can handle an eyeliner, if liz has broken her hands, will can't

LovelyOne
50. comes to my mind after what JackySparrow just said: Jack can have eyeliner..long flowing hair and can pull off masculinity..where as Will has long hair..and even with a beard still doesn't give off a very masculine vibe..

Liz can have manly clothes and messy hair..be all messy and muddy and still be called very feminine..

Chiki Mina
51) bc I suck and so does Will and he can come over and we will be the suckiest couple ever. plus i can cure him of his eunich problem!!

willofthewisp
52. Really, who would you want with you in a fight? Just think about it and then it will make sense to you why it is on this list. Who would be best at watching Liz's back?

Chiki Mina
53) I think the rules should change already with the disney storiees princess/prince. Its time already for princess/sexy bad boy

CaptinJackLover
hahah princess/ sexy bady boy! luv it! a princess always deserves a bad boy! i mean if you had a choice who woukd it be?! hmm....lame hero guy.....sexy bad boy....not such a tough decision! id poick sexy bad boy in a heart beat!

ivebeendepped43
totally! especially if that ssexxi bad boy was John Christopher Depp II !!!

LovelyOne
54. Because in the commentary for movie 1..Johnny found it very "interesting" that Will was the first person to actually KILL anyone on screen in PotC...and he actualy killed a man without really caring because in his mind, by that point "he hates pirates"..so what happens if "he hates Jack" or "he hates Liz"??.It shows us that if this man hates someone or something SO much..he doesnt really care who he hurts..He almsot killed jack in movie 1 without giving him a chance..

taurusbaby0509
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hahah princess/ sexy bady boy! luv it! a princess always deserves a bad boy! i mean if you had a choice who woukd it be?! hmm....lame hero guy.....sexy bad boy....not such a tough decision! id poick sexy bad boy in a heart beat!

Probably why I like Beauty and the Beast. The Beast isn't exactly Prince charming throughout the movie. There's slimey Gaston... He's not sexy bad boy... He's just nasty slimey big muscled man. Do I make any sense?

taurusbaby0509
55. Did you see Will/Liz kiss in the first one? And did you see Jack/Liz kiss in the second one? Which was the hotter?

katelovespirate
56. Will is really prejudice. Especially against pirates. Liz needs someone liberal and open-minded, like herself.

57. THIS IS MY BIG ONE OF THE DAY: i know its going to sound stupid, but its true.

WILL NEVER EATS.

seriously. i'm not kidding. have you ever seen him eat in either of the movies?!?!?!?!? NOPE> he is a total anorexic. Thats terrible. Liz and Jack eat and drink all the time. Will never does. you have to be with someone who eats and drinks with you!!!!

58. Liz and Jack have both been locked in the same prison cell at one point in the films. Will hasn;t been, even though he gets captured quite a bit.

Jacky Sparrow
59. Will cares too much about his personal hygiene so that he can't stay in bed with Lizzie for a few days wink (sorry was bad)

LovelyOne
Katelovespirate..I think that eating thing might be a big hint..he only ever has like one set goal on his mind all the time..and its so damn important he doesn't have time for other pleasures in life..it never alternates between 2 things with him both Liz and Jack have many different things/goals on their mind in his movie..and it switches back and fourth...and then Will although he knows Liz has escaped etc..his dad is still very much number 1.IMO Will not eating shows how intense and scarily focused he is when he has something on his mind that he wants to achieve he doesn't ever give himself time to just be happy and have pleasures (we see Jack/Liz do it ALL the time)..he's TOO serious..he NEVER laughs EVER in any of the movies..its usually a tiny smirk..to be too set on a goal only makes it all the more harder for your heart when you don't achieve it.....EEEEEEKK!

Chiki Mina
60) well jack knows hows to have fun and brings out the fun in everything. will, however, is too uptight.

willofthewisp
"seriously. i'm not kidding. have you ever seen him eat in either of the movies?!?!?!?!? NOPE> he is a total anorexic. Thats terrible. Liz and Jack eat and drink all the time. Will never does. you have to be with someone who eats and drinks with you!!!!"--------Kate

The reason is simple, Kate. Will is a vampire, or to be more specific, a daywalker, kind of like Blade. Will cannot eat or drink human food because he will vomit it up, preferring human blood which he always craves. Hence his foul mood most of the time. We don't usually see him at night, do we? This is when he stalks the people of Port Royal and drains them like Jack can drain a bottle of rum (or a whore). The reason he can never be with Liz is because she is a creature of light, a human who enjoys human pleasures. They are doomed to be apart forever.
Notice how Will thrives when the sun is behind clouds, like on the Flying Dutchman, or in the cave fighting Barbosa and his crew. But in the sun? He's completely retarded. That's common of a daywalker. They can survive, but only to an extent. He would have won that swordfight against Norrington hands down had the sun been hidden. But no, it lingered on and they lost the heart.
Glad to clear up the mystery.

Chiki Mina
.....ermm.....um well i guess it was funny lol yea..poor will
61) liz is untamable as the sea and will cant just keep up with her since will mirrors davey

diddly-dum
This isn't funny

CaptinJackLover
oh diddles dont be a party pooper...

ivebeendepped43
it so IS funny!

Chiki Mina
well the Will thing being enorixc(however u spell it) is sad not funny. i think ppl cross the line of being too mean to poor will sad

CaptinJackLover
well yea,,,but i mean he isnt as likeable...its oik to be SLIGHTLY mean..but not pure evil mean..ya know what i mean? lol

Chiki Mina
lol well problem is some ppl choose their favorite as johnny over orlando and really talk bad about oralndo as if he was will lol. like when keira kissed johnny, al the gurls wanted to literally kill keira lol

CaptinJackLover
lol i know i thnk thats stupid..i mean of course when i saw it that exact moment i wanted her to die but that lasted like 5 seconds ....then i began to picture myself in her place big grin hehehe

Chiki Mina
i got to admit i do get jelous but i dont hate keira i admire her alot lol
woah lets stay on topic lol
im runnin out of reasons though i cant think of any

CaptinJackLover
how can you not think of any?! gosh chiki mina! there are like SOOOO many! how can you not remember them! *sighs*

*thinks to self.....hehehe i cant think of any either happy*

Chiki Mina
stick out tongue lol
62) if disney was smart they wont risk putting AWE ratings down by letting having a will liz ending(boring)

ivebeendepped43
lol

Chiki Mina
lol i dont even want to highlight ur spoiler thing ivebeendepped lol

ivebeendepped43
plz! its not really a spoiler, its just good 4 a laugh!

Chiki Mina
omg lol did u have nothing else to do at that time while making that lol

ivebeendepped43
nope. no one was posting anything new, so i decided to do that. it was funny

Chiki Mina
lol it is hahah. well i dont wanna go off topic lol

63)bc will could join the eunuch club along with beckette or bucket head w/e his name is lol

CaptinJackLover
hahah i htink we should start calling him bucket head...itll be more fun to call him that big grin

ivebeendepped43
yeah. he looks like an icecream sundae!

Chiki Mina
64)will is more like the fruit cake..jack is the big waffle!!

willofthewisp
65. Why give us a straight guy who wears eye liner and then not give him a girl? If a guy with eye liner can get a girl, there is hope for guys who don't. Jack needs to have a girl to finish his cool persona.

Chiki Mina
66) bc will and liz have no bond..is that simple

LovelyOne
67) because "W/E and or L" are initials for

What Ever LOSER!

katelovespirate
w/e are also the intials of WORLDS END, the title T and T campaigned AGAINST> they chose AWE instead.

LovelyOne
LMFAO OMG GREAT! they seemed to say you could call it POTC AWE for some ODD ODD REASON laughing out loud

Pirates of the Caribbean: Against Will and Elizabeth LMFAO

hazel1
I want to se what wills got in his pants.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LMFAO OMG GREAT! they seemed to say you could call it POTC AWE for some ODD ODD REASON laughing out loud

Pirates of the Caribbean: Against Will and Elizabeth LMFAO

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL oh my goodnesss, i need to calm down, i am having WAYYYYYY too much fun with it... WOW....

i wonder how many awesome acronyms we could come up with for AWE...

hazel1
shit! ****! ****in hell!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by hazel1
shit! ****! ****in hell!

lol... am i missing something? do you ship will/liz?

hazel1
NO i just want to see what all the fuss is about will with some people, so id love to pull his knickers down and say hahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaa

LovelyOne
68) Elizabeth do you really want to wake up to this ugly mug every morning?

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4208/1032949xlm9.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud

hazel1
Originally posted by LovelyOne
68) Elizabeth do you really want to wake up to this ugly mug every morning?

ROFLMAO!LOL!

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4208/1032949xlm9.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud

LovelyOne
I went through a stage of not minding Will again..Now I hate him again..lets BASH!

69. I'm ****ing sick of his character..please just DIE already before you bore US to death (thank god he is really dying in movie 3)

sailorleo
i'll help if you respond to the pm i sent you....

LovelyOne
*looks*

sailorleo
yeah that mug thing is SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shoots it*

LovelyOne
70. Will has a friggin feather in his hat..you cant pull of a pimp because you look like a FOP

sailorleo
71.) he has the emotional age of 3

Chiki Mina
thats one scary mug....will is not even ugly...but they made it worse lol who ever made that had nothing else to do..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.