Superman vrs the fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Mr Fantastic have 1 day of prep, but he doesnt know anything about red suns , Kryptonite, and magic affect him, then can the ultimate version of them can beat Superman without super speed

badabing
Originally posted by magneto1992
Mr Fantastic have 1 day of prep, but he doesnt know anything about red suns , Kryptonite, and magic affect him, then can the ultimate version of them can beat Superman without super speed
Then how is prep going to help the FF?

magneto1992
I dont know maybe cretes a robot, a super laser, or some thing like that

Psyquis52
I dont know maybe cretes a robot, a super laser, or some thing like that He already has a robot and a super laser and a sonic blaster and a...

Well you get the idea.

MR. Fantastic has Human Torch and Thing distract him while he and Sue gets everything together and blows Superman away.

rotiart
They die. We find out that Sue's forcefields aren't impenetrable.. and that mr. fantastic isn't that elastic... or that thing... is more sand then rock... and that the human torch can be blown out.

superman 10/10. WTF are people thinking!

rotiart
Actually superman dials it up to 12.

12/10.. seriously yo. superman wins even before the fight begins.

badabing
Superman defeats the FF and their robot in 0.32 seconds. Prep won't do jack for Reed unless he knows Superman's weaknesses.

Psyquis52
Riiiiiiiight.

Because it's not like Reed has ever figured out how defeat someone before without knowing their weakness.

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Riiiiiiiight.

Because it's not like Reed has ever figured out how defeat someone before without knowing their weakness.
He won't have time. 0.32 seconds isn't enough time to figure a way to beat Superman.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by badabing
He won't have time. 0.32 seconds isn't enough time to figure a way to beat Superman. Superman does not have super speed in this fight.

and Reed has one day's prep.

badabing
I didn't see the part about no superspeed. 10.32 seconds then.

Psyquis52
I didn't see the part about no superspeed. 10.32 seconds then. And one day of prep here bada.

I've seen Reed construct a gadget out of scrap parts in under an hour that could take care of Annihilus.

magneto1992
So still confused who wins

badabing
And one day of prep here bada.

I've seen Reed construct a gadget out of scrap parts in under an hour that could take care of Annihilus.
He doesn't know who he's fighting. If Reed was given 10 minutes prep and he knew Superman's abilities then I'd say FF ftw all day. I just don't see Reed preparing well for Superman without knowing his powers.

Psyquis52
He doesn't know who he's fighting. If Reed was given 10 minutes prep and he knew Superman's abilities then I'd say FF ftw all day. I just don't see Reed preparing well for Superman without knowing his powers. I'm going to stab you in the heart with my gun.

Just kidding. My gun doesn't work.

Reed knows who he's fighting. That's been determined. He just doesn't know his weakness. Reed likes to play to weaknesses but even if they don't have one handy he can still come up with a game plan that's pretty much fool-proof.

I hate saying the FF win just because of Reed but let's face it. That's why they win most of the time anyway.

darthgoober
With a day of prep, Redd fetches the Ultimate Nullifier, just in case nothing else works. FF take it.

Psyquis52
Bah! This is stupid.

I don't really care who wins all that much. I just find it hard to believe that the same team that handled the Silver Surfer, Galactus, Terrax, Thanos, Annihilus, Blastaar, Namor, Mole Man, The Puppet Master, and the mighty Dr. Doom would not be able to handle a powered down Superman with 24 hours of prep.

It just kills me.

magneto1992
what about superman heat vision ( I am not saying he can win I am just curios), it doesnt have enough energy to blow up a planet?

badabing
I'm going to stab you in the heart with my gun.

I'm reporting you for terroristic threats. fear

stick out tongue

Psyquis52
I'm reporting you for terroristic threats. fear

stick out tongue Hey! I told you my gun doesn't even work! stick out tongue

Stab you with a gun. I must be running out of ideas.

Psyquis52
what about superman heat vision ( I am not saying he can win I am just curios), it doesnt have enough energy to blow up a planet? We need to consult a professional on the whole Superman bit to find the answer to that one.

Personally I don't see it as that great of a problem.

magneto1992
Ok then who is a smart @$$ about superman?

Grimm22
Wtf?!? What the f**k?

Dude, the only reason 80% of the people who fight superman CAN fight Superman are because of his weaknesses no expression

Psyquis52
Bah! This is stupid.

I don't really care who wins all that much. I just find it hard to believe that the same team that handled the Silver Surfer, Galactus, Terrax, Thanos, Annihilus, Blastaar, Namor, Mole Man, The Puppet Master, and the mighty Dr. Doom would not be able to handle a powered down Superman with 24 hours of prep.

It just kills me. I think the FF get to fall in that 20% range that don't require full knowledge of weaknesses.

Especially since there's no super speed involved.

badabing
Ice breath takes out Johnny Storm and Mr. Fantastic. Superman then BFRs Sue and Ben. sad Or Superman just uses Heat Vision on Reed, Ben and Sue and then Ice Breath on Johnny.

Psyquis52
Ive breath takes out Johnny Storm and Mr. Fantastic. Superman then BFRs Sue and Ben. sad Or Superman just uses Heat Vision on Reed, Ben and Sue and then Ice Breath on Johnny. I can't believe I'm defending the FF against you Bada. Of all people!

Alright here's the deal.

Game starts and Superman quickly moves in to take care of Thing only to find him being reenforced by Sue's shields so he can hit Thing back.

Meanwhile Reed puts the final touches to his little device.
Superman breaks the force field and starts to make short work of Thing.
Sue is dazed from having her force-field broken.

Reed leaves one hand on the controls to the device and wraps himself around Superman with the rest of him. He then makes himself into a slingshot of sorts and shoots himself and Superman towards the device.

Johnny flames on and powers the device, Reed turns it on then unravels himself just before it.

Superman gets to live in the Negative Zone for a while and the FF get to recuperate.
And yes I do believe Reed can slingshot Superman.

badabing
Superman freezes Johnny and Reed first off. Second, he BFRs Sue and Ben. Xray vision will locate any surprises and heat vision will destroy them.

Or plan B: Superman flies into the air and nails the FF with heat vision and ice breath at the same time.

magneto1992
Can human torch supernove work by any chance randomly like red sun radiation?

JOE NUNEZ
Whos this Superman guy? What r his powers??????

Psyquis52
Superman freezes Johnny and Reed first off. Second, he BFRs Sue and Ben. Xray vision will locate any surprises and heat vision will destroy them.

Or plan B: Superman flies into the air and nails the FF with heat vision and ice breath at the same time. 1. We've no proof that heat vision can penetrate Sue's shield, which she can put up at a moments notice.

2. Why would he freeze Johnny if Johnny's not on? Likewise why would he freeze Reed if Reed is using an indirect method of attack? Read my afor mentioned tactic.

3. Superman doesn't get prep here. He's more than likely unaware of the situation he's walking into. Sides, don't you think Reed would have a contigency plan for his powers? Reed doesn't know his weaknesses but he does know his strengths.

Superman w/prep would win more times than not I believe. He's not an idiot. Superman with the same amount of time as Reed would find out what he can about the team and then move to take them out but the maker of this thread stated that only Reed gets prep. This puts Superman in a failry vulnerable position. There are any number of traps that Reed could lay for him. The tactic I posted before is just one of many solutions Reed could come up with. Given his genius intellect I'm certain he could come up with something far better than I can even conceive.

Intellect is the deciding factor here. Not brute strength and unfortunately without any prep time whatsoever Superman is going to go after the most likely threat which is the Thing. It will take Superman some time to figure out that Sue is generating a force field around him and it will take Superman some time to break it. I know that because it takes the Hulk time to break it. No superhuman speed makes Superman a fairly easy target for whatever plans Reed has.

To be fair Superman is operating at a two disadvantages here. 1. He doesn't get to use his super speed and 2. He doesn't get to use any prep time. One of Superman's strong points is his intelligence. If he doesn't get much of a chance to use that then he's going to be blind-sided by the superior teamwork and genius of the FF.

I give the FF 7/10 in this situation.

jasofisc
while FF has the better and more powerfull roge gallery I'm afraid supes takes it in both rounds if were going by kmc rules. In comics they take him down both times. They have to multiple other characters more powerfull then supes. alone the ff are nothing together they have the best PIS feats in comics.

badabing

I give the FF 7/10 in this situation. Nah. Reed either ends up frozen or melted and Ben gets the old BFR. Sue and Johnny fall shortly after. Sue's forcefield can't protect them for long and Superman has been very successful in overpowering shields. X-ray vision shows any surprises for Superman. FF go down.

Or: Superman flies into space and incinerates the planet via heat vision. FF go down.

BTW, Superman still has his reflexes, phasing ability and he sees everything in slow motion.

The Pict

Supes 10/10 Speedblitz on the the FF

Supes 10/10 Ultimate FF get owned as well, it just takes like 5 seconds longer due to no superspeed

JOE NUNEZ
Gladiator really punished the four on one occasion, so did Marvel boy . Both of these characters have Superman like powers...

Psyquis52
Nah. Reed either ends up frozen or melted and Ben gets the old BFR. Sue and Johnny fall shortly after. Sue's forcefield can't protect them for long and Superman has been very successful in overpowering shields. X-ray vision shows any surprises for Superman. FF go down.

Or: Superman flies into space and incinerates the planet via heat vision. FF go down.

BTW, Superman still has his reflexes, phasing ability and he sees everything in slow motion. I doubt he gets his super reflexes seeing as that was directly related to his Super speed.
Also I doubt he sees everything in slow motion either.

I don't know why you're fighting for Superman so hard in this bada.

Why would Superman freeze Reed first? He's not the immediate threat as far as Superman knows. Thing would be the first person Supes tries to take down. If Reed gets a full day of prep then what keeps him from coming up with a way to make the Thing even stronger for the battle?
As I recall there was a small guy with a huge head that once succeeded in making Thing stronger by bombarding him with cosmic rays. It was in one of the Thing's early solo issues where he battled the Hulk. I can't seem to remember who the big brain was but he had a bet going with the Leader that the Thing could beat the Hulk. Of course the little brain dude was cheating by bombarding the Thing with cosmic radiation but go fig.

magneto1992
I maybe the FF have more prep and superman lost one power, but superman have been able to survive atomic explosions, the only way to win is that The human torch make a supernova similar to his red sun light radiation, but that will be compleatly random

badabing
I don't know why you're fighting for Superman so hard in this bada.

laughing Happy Dance laughing

Just being an A-Hole. eek!

Psyquis52
laughing Happy Dance laughing

Just being an A-Hole. eek! Damn you bada! Are you being serious?

Man you had me going!

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

*rips shrapnel out of chest*

Darth Grizzle
here's the layout for the battle :

xray vision to find sue, breaks her.
"ice breath" human torch, douse his flame for good.
heat visions thing, melts him.
tie one end of reed to something flies around the globe until he snaps like a rubber band.. no expression

badabing
Damn you bada! Are you being serious?

Man you had me going!

Ahhhhh!!!!!!

*rips shrapnel out of chest*
laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Psyquis52
laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud If I had anything left in my head I would have a witty comeback for that. laughing out loud

badabing
That's funny bada.

I was going to say that you resemble FRENCH toast!!! evil face
Revenge is a sweet dish bro. evillaugh

Psyquis52
Revenge is a sweet dish bro. evillaugh Awwww. C'mon! That was a harmless jab! It meant nothing to me.
shifty

badabing
Awwww. C'mon! That was a harmless jab! It meant nothing to me.
shifty
eek! WHAT?! You crushed me with that. I was found wandering the streets mumbling French Toast. They put me in a psych ward for observations. laughing

Psyquis52
eek! WHAT?! You crushed me with that. I was found wandering the streets mumbling French Toast. They put me in a psych ward for observations. laughing We wouldn't put you in for observation here bada.

we'd at least keep you on a 72 hour hold. Then you would end up admitted somewhere more...

serious. evil face

MattDay
superman would most likely get to reed on the obvious notion that he'd try to calm superman down by binding himself to him... bad idea, reed goes down, cold and hard, thing could hit him all day, sue will be taken out as soon as her shield is broken, depending on supermans mood, bloodlusted and so on, she could get smacked down fast, human torch is gonna do what? other than emit radiation that is similar to the suns... that doesn't help him one bit

magneto1992
Originally posted by MattDay
superman would most likely get to reed on the obvious notion that he'd try to calm superman down by binding himself to him... bad idea, reed goes down, cold and hard, thing could hit him all day, sue will be taken out as soon as her shield is broken, depending on supermans mood, bloodlusted and so on, she could get smacked down fast, human torch is gonna do what? other than emit radiation that is similar to the suns... that doesn't help him one bit After read the respect threats for the members of FF i think they can beat here, they might not know his weakness but they know his strength which will be enough, why? easy RR know that superman gets his powers from the sun, so he can make a mechanism to steal yellow sun radiation, and a make a mechanism to cause the sun to block the sun in the battle then well the thing kill Clark Kent (no superman do to have no power)

galan7777777
Mr Fantastic have 1 day of prep, but he doesnt know anything about red suns , Kryptonite, and magic affect him, then can the ultimate version of them can beat Superman without super speed if Reed can make a device that actually harmed the Living Tribunal, then he could surely make something in one day that either would kill, or imprision supes ftw

lando005
even if sups was at full power i give this to the ff

hitemup
prep wont do the f4 any good. superman will slaughter them all.

hitemup
Originally posted by lando005
even if sups was at full power i give this to the ff

lolol.superman at full power is superman prime. not even could superboy prime stop superman prime. u must be kidding.

lando005
Originally posted by hitemup
lolol.superman at full power is superman prime. not even could superboy prime stop superman prime. u must be kidding.
i'm not talking about that overpowered excuse of a character i'm talking about the current sups (even though they could tone him down a bit as well)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.