Karin anime vampire story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Karmiana
Hello im starting a story on the anime karin. These are the charecters.

vampires
Ren Maaka
Karin Maaka
Anju Maaka
Elda Maaka
Henry Maaka
Carrera Maaka

Humans
Kenta Usui
Winner Sinclaire
Victor Sinclaire
Maki Tokitou

My made up Charecter
Karma Crimson

These are the people I need you all to sign for except for Karma, im playing her. Give a few examples about the charecter and that person is yours. Once all the charecters are filled then you can make your own charecter. But if your a female stay away from Ren hes mine!!! If you don't mind i would like for the person who takes Ren to be a boy and is 16 or older but no older then 18.
If you never seen the anime karin eather watch it or don't sign in for a charecter because i want this to be as real as posible.

Karmiana
Here is an example: Karma Crimson age 16 long silky violet hair Cristal blue eyes. Always put your made up chareters looks of course. Is 25% human 75%vampire.can be in the daytime. Prefers blood of scared boys or guys. Ren's crush, karin's best friend. Parents were killed at age 13. has a big fear of vampire hunters.

Thats how you do it but you don't have to have this much imformation if you don't want to.

dark99
do you have permission...?

Aliies
no, i don't think she does... pity sad

Karmiana
What do you meen permission?

Karmiana
Ok i asked for permission, but he still has to ok it. So please pray for me that i get to start this story.

John!attheDisco
Did you post it in the thread at the top of the page?

Karmiana
No, i thought i was supposed to messege him.

John!attheDisco
No, he hates it when you do that.

Karmiana
What should i do then?

Lana
Post in the permission thread and wait for permission? You know, actually read the rules of this forum and how it works and all?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html

Ushgarak
Indeed. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.