8 avengers vrs 8 JLUs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
can the JLA beat 616:
(respected movie versions)
Thor (movie "the Avengers movie"wink
Hulk (he was, a little but he was)(Hulk the movie0
Ironman (Avengers movie)
Cap America (Avengers movie)
Spiderman (Spiderman 2)
Wolverine (Xmen 3)
Human Torch (Fantastic four)

Head behind the team (Nick Fury, the Avengers movie)
Vr
(Cartoon Version)
Superman
Green Lantern (Jonh Stawart)
Captain Atom
Flash (wally west)
Wonderwoman
Hawk girl
Captain marvel (same condition as the hulk)

Head b a t batman

who wins? confused

FireIncarnate
JLU stomps em with WW, Flash and SM.

:]

**FI**

harri
avengers man

magneto1992
Cartooon wally is pathethic he is gay and he will die with thor

badabing
Originally posted by magneto1992
Cartooon wally is pathethic he is gay and he will die with thor
He did whoop on Braniac/Luthor handedly.

MightyEInherjar
I gotta say Marvel. The DC toons got knocked down a big notch in their cartoons, IMO.

batdude123
JLU... easily.

great_dane
jlu. superman. flash. ww. green lantern. come on man. no match

magneto1992
Originally posted by great_dane
jlu. superman. flash. ww. green lantern. come on man. no match No really Gl is not that powerfull as his comic version so I think thor can take him, Thor is a fast as JLU cartoon Superman pls he almost got killesd by Captain Marvel who lost agaisnt Thor in the Marvel vr Dc saga, Hawek girl vr Spiderman (do even had to answer that SP 7/10), Wonder woman vrs Hulk, who knows more likely Hulk, Flash agisnt Thor, thore kill him he is not that fast in that universe, Captain Marvel and Atom are the hartd ones to die. (in this case Superman can esaily be defeated by the Human Torch

Darth Martin
JLU. Batman is so awsome in that show. He dictates and bullies everyone. evil face

magneto1992
Originally posted by Darth Martin
JLU. Batman is so awsome in that show. He dictates and bullies everyone. evil face LOL laughing out loud I dint say JLU lose i just say that at the end the captains will defeated thewm, I mean Nick is also bada ass, and Superman has a great disadvantaegend the human torch do to the fact that HT can make any exothermic reaction including red sun radiation, but those captains are just BAMF

Darth Martin
No Giant Man? Magneto 1992, why are u using comic book references when you speciffically said u were reffering to their respected shows/movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.