the most wussy alien species

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
hmm what do u think?

superstoner
Neimoidian

ESB -1138
I have to agree

Sith Lord Windu
humans

Captain REX
And yet all the heroes are humans...and the most wide-spanning race is humans...hmm...

Jen'ari
Mace isn't human.

Quinlan_Vos
Mace is Korunnai, which are more or less Humans of Haruun Kal.

Akira99
Gungans. It really made me angry when those cowardly fish people ran away from that droid army in TPM.
Also Neimodians and Humans

Null ARC Avis
my ass humans. Boba, jango, han, luke, annie, palps, obi, even Jar Jar were human.

SnakeEyes
What? Jar Jar was not a human. He was a Gungan.

Quinlan_Vos
Neimodians, they're cowards.

Null ARC Avis
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
What? Jar Jar was not a human. He was a Gungan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91MtHvcespM&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

Darth Kreiger
Mon Calamari, they don't have Soldiers, they just make good ships, but they will fight Ship to Ship, so dunno if that counts.

Neimodians wern't all cowards, just their leaders, meant to represent the typical Rich-Buisiness guys that hide in most movies

Coleman Trebor
The weakest race were obviously the Sith.

ESB Vader
what about the muuns?

Blank force
selkath anyone?

Captain REX
Everyone who keeps saying 'Teh hoomans r teh week3st!' haven't watched the movies enough times...

Meanwhile, there's Jawas, there's Neimoidians, there's Ugnaughts...

Blank force
dont forget ithorians

Darth Scythe
Squibs, Ewoks and Bimmisari.

Rampant ox
What do you mean Ewoks! As much as I hate them they did take on a legion of the empires best troops armed with nothing but sticks and rocks - and won.

Council#13
Originally posted by Blank force
dont forget ithorians

Ithorians are neat! They can do that thing that blows things up!

Blank force
yea what? throw a thermal detonator

Captain REX
Go watch CW. no expression

Council#13
Originally posted by Blank force
yea what? throw a thermal detonator

Go throw a thermal detonator at anything except for Durge, watch what happens.

Darth Subjekt
Han was a Corillian, anyway. I'd have to say gungans or jawas.

ESB Vader
gungans are stupid, jar jar d!ck ruined ep1

Coleman Trebor
The weakest species would either have to be...

mandalorians, rancor, Humans, sith, and the Zerg. I f*cking hate the zerg. There cheap as hell to play as because it's so easy to rush someone five minutes into the game. Damn it!

dark soul
Originally posted by ESB Vader
gungans are stupid, jar jar d!ck ruined ep1
gungans actually are very academic and found out how to extract plasma from fish to power gungan bubble cities. They are very poetic and are not speech impared. That is just a language that seems like poor basic. Ewoks are very tricky. Hutts are good with business and who the hell thinks that Mon Calimari have no sodiers. Before the clones they had a long history of serving the old republic as the Grand Army of the Republic. You all are very ill-informed except rex. Zabraks are great with war. Selkath are good at peace-keeping. Wookies are strong and brave. humans are highly populated around the galaxy.
Mutch to learn you still have.
i KNOW that the species at the bottom of the efficiency chain would have to be... none!!!! thread over, i winsmartass

Darth Callous
jawas. Hands down.

dark soul
jawas are excelent with trade and scavenging.
PWN!!

Council#13
Originally posted by dark soul
gungans actually are very academic and found out how to extract plasma from fish to power gungan bubble cities. They are very poetic and are not speech impared. That is just a language that seems like poor basic. Ewoks are very tricky. Hutts are good with business and who the hell thinks that Mon Calimari have no sodiers. Before the clones they had a long history of serving the old republic as the Grand Army of the Republic. You all are very ill-informed except rex. Zabraks are great with war. Selkath are good at peace-keeping. Wookies are strong and brave. humans are highly populated around the galaxy.
i KNOW that the species at the bottom of the efficiency chain would have to be... none!!!! thread over, i winsmartass

no expression Like we all didn't know that already

ninja

Quinlan_Vos
Hutts, they are big fat slugs who need guards everyone to protect them.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Rampant ox
What do you mean Ewoks! As much as I hate them they did take on a legion of the empires best troops armed with nothing but sticks and rocks - and won.

They had home field advantage.

Bring them to Compton and Big Ray Ray and P-Dog will box all of them and win.

Darth Subjekt
whats that blue thing that plays keyboards in Jabba's palace? THEY'RE the worst!!!

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
whats that blue thing that plays keyboards in Jabba's palace? THEY'RE the worst!!!

Lol, I agree 100%. laughing

Master Muno
I'd say Jawas. They are skilled traders and scavengers, but they are not strong.

Council#13
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Hutts, they are big fat slugs who need guards everyone to protect them.

They're cowardly, but they can smash a human to a pulp

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Council#13
They're cowardly, but they can smash a human to a pulp

Or eat them, EU says so

Council#13
mhm Just as the Hutts'll eat anything, EU will say anything

ESB Vader
Originally posted by dark soul
i KNOW that the species at the bottom of the efficiency chain would have to be... none!!!! thread over, i winsmartass yesss master i have much to learn.... very very good point i must admit i juz hate jar jar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.