X-men vs Decepticons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
X-men
wolverine non Godlike
colossus
cyclops
jean
beast with prep
rogue
gambit
psylock
dazzler
iceman
longshot
storm
havok
jubilee
banshee
bishop

Decepticons
megatron
starscream
soundwave and tapes
devastator/constructicons
astrotrain
insecticons
ramjet
blitzwing

X-men get a called that the Decepticons are attacking a powerplant
who wins?

note: I am not sure on how strong transformers compare to marvel is.

galan7777777
i dont know anything really about transformers, but knowing what power the x-men have, id have to go with.............xmen ftw

Ext@nt
X-Men would crush them with ease.

Add in:
Galvatron
Cyclonus
Bruticus
Predaking
Tripticon
Scorponok

Then it's a fair fight.

grey fox
Megatron can bench 500 tons and his gun can draw power form a friggen blackhole.

Decepticons take the muties.

Priest
add magneto
shifty

Galvaclaw
Good choices. Although pitting those X men against Galvatron is like having them fight a 30ft incredible Hulk armed with a laser cannon who has millions of years of combat experience. Scorponok is a good choice as he has experience fighting Superheroes. The others have sheer power on their side.

grey fox
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Good choices. Although pitting those X men against Galvatron is like having them fight a 30ft incredible Hulk armed with a laser cannon who has millions of years of combat experience. Scorponok is a good choice as he has experience fighting Superheroes. The others have sheer power on their side.

thumb up

endrict
I didn't want to overpower the decepticons by adding the biggers guys, keep in mind that only a few xmen would stand a chance in that list.

but if I have to add Cyclonus,Bruticus,Predaking,Tripticon and Scorponok to make it a fair fight then I will.

galan7777777
Originally posted by endrict
I didn't want to overpower the decepticons by adding the biggers guys, keep in mind that only a few xmen would stand a chance in that list.

but if I have to add Galvatron,Cyclonus,Bruticus,Predaking,Tripticon and Scorponok to make it a fair fight then I will. well in that case why dont u add magneto to the xmen cool

endrict
ah nooo magento.

I am a old school 80s and early 90s xmen fan, not the new xmen joseph junk.

galan7777777
ah nooo magento. lol, j/k laughing out loud

ExtraMision5555
im pertty sure the decepticons vaporize the xmen withinn miliseconds

Brutacus
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
im pertty sure the decepticons vaporize the xmen withinn miliseconds

No they won't beast has prep stick out tongue .

endrict
can bishop absorb thier energy and direct it back?

Metalmanx
X-men
wolverine non Godlike
colossus
cyclops
jean
beast with prep
rogue
gambit
psylock
dazzler
iceman
longshot
storm
havok
jubilee
banshee
bishop

Decepticons
megatron
starscream
soundwave and tapes
devastator/constructicons
astrotrain
insecticons
ramjet
blitzwing

X-men get a called that the Decepticons are attacking a powerplant
who wins?

note: I am not sure on how strong transformers compare to marvel is.

Beast with prep? This match is now so one-sided. Super-powered EMP for the win!

The X-men DEMOLISH the Decepticons.

draxx_tOfU

but if I have to add Cyclonus,Bruticus,Predaking,Tripticon and Scorponok to make it a fair fight then I will.

no, adding two city sized decepticons such as scorponok and trypticon would not make it a fair fight, it would make it a curbstomp....

Scoobless
no expression

Priest
Megatron alone kills them with his cannon..
can they be frozen?...omega iceman can do damage.

Scoobless
Decepticons would crush the Mutants... pretty easily

Priest
Originally posted by Scoobless
Decepticons would crush the Mutants... pretty easily
NO!
to the xmen their just sentinals on steroids.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Priest
NO!
to the xmen their just sentinals on steroids.

What the f**k?

Priest
jokin jokin, i should of added a smiley embarrasment

rotiart
The xmen do enough damage to harm starscream... who procedes to fall and crush all of the xmen.

newjak86
Yeah no offence but when Megatron is arguably alot stronger than Colossus and has greater firepower than Cyclops and possibly Havoc combined I think the X-Men are in big trouble and that is just one Decepticon.

Devastator is like 100 times as strong as Megatron if not more and alot bigger and has alot of firepower as well.

Shockwave with his miniature army is tough considering he is probably close to Megatron in raw strength maybe not brains and firepower but he is no slouch.

Finally the Insecticons eat human sized pretty durable metal chunks for breakfast

No offense to the X-Men but this seems a little lopsided if you ask me

Ext@nt
Starscream cannot die, his spark is immortal He would just move into the nearest Decepticon or Sentinel.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Starscream cannot die, his spark is immortal He would just move into the nearest Decepticon or Sentinel.

What the hell are you smoking?.... and can I have some?

smile

smokin'

newjak86
What the hell are you smoking?.... and can I have some?

smile

smokin' I think he is refering to Beast Wars when Starscreams Spark was supposed to be immortal yes I remember that show big grin

Ext@nt
In the TV show and comics Starscreams spark cannot be destroyed, same as Protoform X.

SpunkySmurph
Ok, I don't know much about the Decepticons, but I'll give it a shot.
Assuming beast had prep, I think one way he would 'prepare' would be to alert the rest of the x-men.

Meaning the x-men would have the first attack (though obviously I could be wrong about that.) But, if thats the case, what could the telekinetics do? Couldn't Jean Grey or Psylocke do some pretty quick internal damage?

Scoobless
Just so you know.... what you guys have been watching on the TV recently is NOT the Transformers....

These are Transformers:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7179/transformershs5.gif

And this:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8775/starscreamve4.jpg

Is Starscream!

mad

Ext@nt
And his essence cannot be destoryed. He is only 1 of 2 transformers like that.

newjak86
Just so you know.... what you guys have been watching on the TV recently is NOT the Transformers....

These are Transformers:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7179/transformershs5.gif

And this:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8775/starscreamve4.jpg

Is Starscream!

mad Tell them Scoobs

Scoobless
Damn right!

newjak86
I loved the Original trnasformers
For me the only good ones to come after that were Beast Wars
From then on they were all crap.

Ultraman Baltan
The Decepticons kill them without trying.

Scoobless
Originally posted by newjak86
I loved the Original trnasformers
For me the only good ones to come after that were Beast Wars
From then on they were all crap.

Original transformers were what got me into comics in the first place.... even Beat Wars is viewed as a bastardisation by we few remaining purebloods

newjak86
Original transformers were what got me into comics in the first place.... even Beat Wars is viewed as a bastardisation by we few remaining purebloods Beast Wars wasn't bad it got out of hand after the first season though but yeah
The first Transformers are by far the best and I don't think it will ever be topped by any of the copys out there.

Avalonofthewind
3 of those transformers are technically faster than light... Starscream, Astrotrain, and Megatron. These guys have flown to different parts of the universe under their own power on a few occasions.

Starscream is one to worry about, after the underbase saga and his pretender upgrade, practically all the transformers feared him. He was close to indestructable at that point.

Ext@nt
I made a thread with his twin bro Sunstorm, check it out.

Scoobless
Stop talking about those fake Transformer wannabes damnit!

draxx_tOfU
devastator is clearly the biggest threat, add omega supreme or superion to the x-men plus 3 dinobots, say slag, snarl, and swoop to help against the others would pretty much even things out...

Scoobless
Devastator is the least of the threats IMO.... he's big ... but also slow and dumb.... any of the others are more than strong enough and have sufficient firepower to deal with any mutants.... Big D is pretty much irrelevant

draxx_tOfU
devastator has been shown in both the comics and tv to stand up to the autobot gestalts and omega supreme...

i agree that that he is slow and dumb, but he makes up for it in brute force...

and i added the three dinobots to counter the two triple changers, astrotrain and blitzwing, and megatron...the rest is for the x-men...

Blanka
transformers are in comics confused

rotiart
All of the decepticons jump up and down at the same time, this creates a massive earthquake that causes all of the humans to die. the end.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blanka
transformers are in comics confused

no expression

*sigh*

And on a comic forum..... what is the world coming to?

sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx

sbo
The Decepticons crush the x-men. The insecticons are a pretty versatile bunch, they can create enough clones to take out a bunch of x-men and Shrapnel can take control of lightning just like Storm.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Am I taking crazy pills or is no one seeing this very obvious answer?

Galvaclaw
Transformers are designed to work in space they're emp sheilded. A minor decepticon warlord named Megadeath set of a 15 megaton nuke next to himself and was undamaged and uneffect by the emp generated.

You do realise that Sunstorm is from the dreamwave comics based on G1?

I would point out that Beastwars was superior plot wise and characterwise to the original show. It also had episodes written by Simon Furman the guy who wrote the second half of the US transformers comic.

Metalmanx
Transformers are designed to work in space they're emp sheilded. A minor decepticon warlord named Megadeath set of a 15 megaton nuke next to himself and was undamaged and uneffect by the emp generated.

Is that right? Well then, I stand corrected. I was kinda curious as to why no one was countering my point before. But that's good to know. Now I'll just have to find some other way for the X-Men to win...

juggernaut66666
Couldn't gambit just charge them to xplode?

endrict
can jean screw up their electronics and create a stong force field?
can gambit make them xplode?
can bishop/havock absorb their blast and direct it back?
can storm use her lightining to fry them?
beast can think up something before they enter the fight, he does have prep here.
wolverine should be able to cut off limbs
cyke has the power to blow off limbs
rogue can take other powers from the x men and use them to make herself super rogue.

Scoobless
You do realise that Sunstorm is from the dreamwave comics based on G1?

All these new "Transformers" are based on the originals

I would point out that Beastwars was superior plot wise and characterwise to the original show. It also had episodes written by Simon Furman the guy who wrote the second half of the US transformers comic.

And Phantom Menace was superior in visual/special effects.... still doesn't mean Star Wars fans should accept it with open arms.... damn you Jar Jar!

Viva le Nostalgia

stick out tongue

endrict
Iceman can freeze the ground, the transforms sould't be able to walk on ice.

Scoobless
Iceman can freeze the ground, the transforms sould't be able to walk on ice.

Well... pretty much all of them can fly anyway..... no expression

endrict
Alot of x-men and decepticons will die.

I don't know who will win this.

newyorkcares
The X-men would annihilate the Decepticons. Beast whips up a techno virus. Wolverine goes berserk.Rouge starts ripping off arms and beating that irratating starscream buttwipe with his own apendages.(I HATE starscream.)Gambit would chage up megatron and leave the decepticons scattered and leadrless. Cyclops would punch holes through the poor bastards. This would just be bad. T X-men would RUIN the Decepticons,mercilessly.

Ext@nt
The only two transformers that could do the job are Galvatron and Sunstorm.

Scoobless
roll eyes (sarcastic) .... The X-Men would have no chance .... yes

Galvaclaw
Please the Transfomers have tons of uber robots. The fallen or any of the rest of the 13 would own the x men in their sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.