Batman/Wolverine vs Omega Red/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. the fights in New York City. at night.

General Kon-El
Omega Red and Daredevil.

braz
agreed.

jrodslam
Omega Red kills them all.

Tassadar
Omega Red could beat all 3 by himself.

badabing
Bah to all of you. Batman and Wolverine win. Omega Red gets a generous dose of exploding Batarangs followed by healthy serving of liquid nitrogen capsules while Logan keeps DD busy. After Bruce's initial volley, Logan will finish off Omega and Bruce then nails Matt with sonics and exploding Batarangs. Game, set, match for Bruce and Logan.

braz
Originally posted by badabing
Bah to all of you. Batman and Wolverine win. Omega Red gets a generous dose of exploding Batarangs followed by healthy serving of liquid nitrogen capsules while Logan keeps DD busy. After Bruce's initial volley, Logan will finish off Omega and Bruce then nails Matt with sonics and exploding Batarangs. Game, set, match for Bruce and Logan.

yesss...! i gotta debate goin big grin

Priest
omega red is too much alone for wolvie and batman..
give batman the batjet and they still couldent kill him.

jrodslam

That would be if the fight is drawn out and Red doesnt use any of his powers. Exploding batarangs may slow down Red, but his healing factor would take care of that for the most part. The Phermones alone would take Bats out in seconds and leave Wolvie's healing factor in overdrive. Allowing him to fall victim to more punishment.

braz
Originally posted by Priest
give batman the batjet and they still couldent kill him.

mmm, idunno about that. the batwing would definitely tip the scale toward Batmans way, but it doesnt matter, he doesnt have access to it. just some of his most advanced gadgets: exploding batarangs, liquid nitrogen capsules, & nerve gas

Priest
Originally posted by braz
mmm, idunno about that. the batwing would definitely tip the scale toward Batmans way, but it doesnt matter, he doesnt have access to it. just some of his most advanced gadgets: exploding batarangs, liquid nitrogen capsules, & nerve gas
dose he carry the nitrogen capsules reguarly?..that would slow him down for sure. still cap take out batman before he a chance.

badabing
Bah. Nobody can overcome Batman and Wolverine on the same team. The Batmask will protect Bruce from pheromones while he is throwing a barrage of exploding Batarangs and liquid nitrogen capsules at Omega Red.

braz
dose he carry the nitrogen capsules reguarly?..that would slow him down for sure. still cap take out batman before he a chance.

u mean DD? and naw iont think he has them as standard equipment but it don matter tho, i said he has his advanced weaponry..

jrodslam
The Batmask will protect Bruce from pheromones while he is throwing a barrage of exploding Batarangs and liquid nitrogen capsules at Omega Red.

Omega Reds Phermones have gone through gas masks before.erm
Secondly, Once he wraps his tentavles around Bruce OR Logan, its a wrap.big grin

Red and DD win.

SpunkySmurph
Wasn't Omega Red originally cointed by the Russian Gov't when they froze him down, one of the few ways to completley halt him? I forget if I saw this in a comic or in the cartoon. Just curious

badabing
Batman's mask is advanced enough (see re-breather) to stop the pheromones and it will be hard for Omega to get a handle on Bruce while Batarangs are exploding. And let's not forget the Batsuit (body armor),liquid nitrogen, sonics, thermite (burns at 4,500 F) ......
While all of this is happening, Logan is either putting Matt away or is very close to doing so. Bruce and Logan finish an effed up Omega Red. I hear what everybody is saying but respectfully disagree.
Batman and Wolverine FTW.

Edit: My new rule is only 3 serious posts per thread per day as not to saturate the thread.

Darth Martin
give batman the batjet and they still couldent kill him. What the f**k?

braz
Bah. Nobody can overcome Batman and Wolverine on the same team. The Batmask will protect Bruce from pheromones while he is throwing a barrage of exploding Batarangs and liquid nitrogen capsules at Omega Red.

well, its actually a death spore and i believe(if im correct) he can inject it via his coils in which he can also deploy his 10-ton strength into-(btw, in case u didnt know Omega Red was superhuman) and IMO, like J said, his healing factor would be more than enough to shed off injuries from exploding batarangs, not to mention, u dont think OR's gunna be dodgin and tryna avoid all that? he does have superhuman reflexes, speed agility etc. too.

and Daredevil has been known, or ive heard to fight surprisingly well despite loud sounds(sonics) which could also distract Batman for a few seconds.

Omega Red/Daredevil 7/10

badabing
Originally posted by braz
well, its actually a death spore and i believe(if im correct) he can inject it via his coils in which he can also deploy his 10-ton strength into-(btw, in case u didnt know Omega Red was superhuman) and IMO, like J said, his healing factor would be more than enough to shed off injuries from exploding batarangs, not to mention, u dont think OR's gunna be dodgin and tryna avoid all that? he does have superhuman reflexes, speed agility etc. too.

and Daredevil has been known, or ive heard to fight surprisingly well despite loud sounds(sonics) which could also distract Batman for a few seconds.

Omega Red/Daredevil 7/10
Read my last post. I'll have to pick this up tomorrow. cool

jrodslam
Batman's mask is advanced enough (see re-breather) to stop the pheromones and it will be hard for Omega to get a handle on Bruce while Batarangs are exploding. And let's not forget the Batsuit (body armor),liquid nitrogen, sonics, thermite (burns at 4,500 F) ......
While all of this is happening, Logan is either putting Matt away or is very close to doing so. Bruce and Logan finish an effed up Omega Red. I hear what everybody is saying but respectfully disagree.
Batman and Wolverine FTW.

Edit: My new rule is only 3 serious posts per thread per day as not to saturate the thread.

Batmans advanced mask may protect him from the Phermones however lests not forget that theres not prep here. Red would be able to effect Bats from over 15 feet away with it. Secondly Redis heavily armored and has a healing foctor, so like i mentioned before, it may only slow him if that. Now, you mention the batsuit. How touch is it? Via tentacles Red has contained Colossus to where he couldnt even break free and has put a hole through Iron Mans armor(Stark wasnt in it though). Once REd gets the grip, he can either squeeze him to death or drain his life force via Death Factor. Is Batmans batsuits stopping that? While thats going on, Wolvie already has his hands full with Daredevil. Omega is just there to ensure the victory.

braz
^Wolverine beats Daredevil, but ur right about one thing, Omega Red would smash Batman(no offense to bats, im just sayin). and then Red pwns Wolvie as well via super strength, death spore and life draining ability

endrict
DD will have to go down quick, then wolverine and batman will have to attack omega red.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.