Final Destination: End Game (Story and Massacre Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miracle
Final Destination: End Game

The story.- A group of highschool students in a trip to London take a speed train from once city to another. In the train station one of them gets a horrifying premonition of the speed train crashing and all it's passanger dying in horrible and gruesome ways. Some of them get of as the student is taken to be evaluated for drugs or any hallucinogen and while she's taken the speed train derails and everyone in it dies. Now two other people on the train are dead and it's all starting to look like it's no coincidence. The student comes to find a journal in the form of an internet blog posted by Wendy(Final Destination 3) in which she tells the story of the rollercoaster and explains all about flight 180. The student then realizes that its highly probable that the same thing is happening and only her closest friends believe her and will try to do everything to beat death...if there is a way...

Now for the Beginning.-

It was quiet as the train sped through the countryside of Britain towards King's Cross. The whole class of senior students and some other friends were onboard waiting one more stop to King's cross. Rory was inside a compartment with her boyfriend. Some of the others were outside making noise. There was laughter in the entire passenger wagon as most of it was occupied by the students.

Soon the train stopped in a station. The driver called in the intercom giving them the chance of stepping out for fifteen minutes while the train picked up the last of the people and accomodated them in compartments. Rory and the others stepped out into the stores to see what they were selling. Rory stopped infront of a jewelry store and looked at a small pair of ear rings.

- "Wow, those are beautiful" - Rory said.

(Nothing has happened yet. I will post the train wreck after everyone get's a feel of things)

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor looks up and sees Rory near the jewelry shop. He walks up next to her and looks in the window at all the jewelry, "wow, if only i could afford anything close to that nice."

Miracle
(Sorry but you did not sign in and the rules and death turns have already been assigned so, sorry but your aplication is not valid sad )

Thunder Fox
lance walked silently toward a a book store and entered it and looked threw the books and picked one up "hmmmmm" he said calmly and checked his wallet "hmm thats more then enough" he walked to the counter to pay for it

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Miracle
Rory stopped infront of a jewelry store and looked at a small pair of ear rings.

- "Wow, those are beautiful" - Rory said.

"How much are they?" Terry had been following Rory, and now put one of his arms around her waist as he asked the question, and quietly began to dig for his wallet inside his pocket.

Miracle
Rory smiled at Terry and looked at the earings. She found the price tag and they weren't very expensive and they accepted US dollars too.

- "Well if I'm right they're 20 dollars. They're not diamonds but they're still pretty. Don't you think?" - Rory said as she turned around and kissed his lips softly.

trademark

Thunder Fox
Lance payed for the book and opened it and started reading it while leaving the store and walked past the Jewelery store

John!attheDisco
Rory smiled at Terry and looked at the earings. She found the price tag and they weren't very expensive and they accepted US dollars too.

- "Well if I'm right they're 20 dollars. They're not diamonds but they're still pretty. Don't you think?" - Rory said as she turned around and kissed his lips softly.

Terry replied, "They'd look even prettier if they were on you." With this, he returned her kiss and counted out a ten, five, and five ones, and made his way to the counter with the cash register.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Raymond starts to walk quietly around the place. Not looking at anything else, expect the book store. Taking a look around and what not. Seeing if anything good comes up on spirtualty, or some horror novels or so. He can wait for the train, sometimes books took more interest in him then anything else. Passing people by polity, waving to some. Stareing at some others. A little fantasy ehre and there came to his mind. (Sense he has autism and all.) Seeing nothing in the books tore he liked. Raymond would start to walk outside to take a breather or two, putting his hands in his pockets. His body would lay agenst the wall. Feeling his hair on the soild wall.

Sarahmier
Erik walked out of the train and went up to Terry and Rory. " Hey im gonna get somthin to drink. You guys want anything, Erik was always nice but he was very nice to Rory. He could never say how he felt about her so he always hanged out by her and her friends. " Well does anyone want anything" ?

Advent
Candi stepped off the train, purse in hand. It was a seeming relief, she never had an exact love for being cooped up for a long wait. Unless, of course, you count the dressing room.Candi didn't have too much to think about, after all she was in Europe, the only thing that came to mind was: "Just think of the fashion!" she said excitingly as she looked around. This stop wasn't exactly the big city she was hoping for, "...but it never hurts to look around." she thought.

She entered the most modern store she could find, "Wow. Great.", she proclaimed to herself sarcastically. She browsed through the racks, nothing really caught her eye. She motioned the clerk, she was a female from the looks of it, "So, um like, do you know where I can find anything above fifty bucks?", she questioned. "Obviously not", she said before the clerk had time to answer.

Candice wasn't having that much fun yet, but it was all in good time, she'd been thinking. She left the store, and stepped outside. She noticed a small stand, "Here we go", she walked over. "One pack of cigarettes, please." she said to the man waiting on her. He wasn't exactly appealing by her standards. "Oh", she commented looking at a cute, pink lighter. "And that over there" she said pointing in its direction. Wasn't the most elegant, but she had forgot to bring hers along, so she'd just have to make do.

Afterwards, she had just lit up a cigarette when she noticed Rory and Terry. "Cute couple", she voiced to herself.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Raymond was lonely of course. Laying his back on the walls, stareing at the train. Wondering why he came on this trip in the first place. But that didn't bother him. His head would turn towards Candi. Shakeing his head like so. His Mom and brother smoked almost everyday. Ray would never take up smokeing. His respect to some group members where so, so.

His hands in his pockets, just waiting for something to happen maybe. Looking for a girl or two to flirt on. Looking upwords, then sideways. Trying to get his hair long and all. Maybe he should of cut it before he went on this trip. This would be the only trip his Mom and Dad would approve of, without an adult watching of course. Didn't even have his first kiss yet. Wondering what it would be like.

Miracle
(Your character is so sweet Pepsi, I'll feel bad when he dies like all of us)

Rory looked back at Erik and smiled.

- "Thanks Erik but you go and get yourself something. Terry and I got some soda back on the train" - Rory said and then remembered she wanted some chips - "If you by any chance see chips I'll pay you back if you buy them for me".

She then walked to Terry and put her arm around him and then put on the ear rings ad smiled at him.

- "Well, how do I look?" - Rory asked him.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
(Will that character is me. Lol for real. Everything he does is me. Just a side note. smile Thats right..I never been kissed, and all.)

Raymond would put his hands out of his pockets. Then he would try to walk a little closer to the group, seeing what there doing and all. keeping his dsitence away fromh imself. Trying not to bring attuention to himself. Since he can't make up conversations very well. He would put his hands though his hair to make sure they where nice and spikey. Raymond like the texture of his hair, it felt nice, and somewhat rough. Still watching people coming and going. He also worried about the small zits, and scars on his face from picking them. he hated them more then anything. But he tried to drink as much as water as possible. Buying anti-zit products and what not. Trying to get his looks under control..maybe do push ups here and there ot get muscles to get ladys in.

Sarahmier
Erik smiled back at Rory. "ok if i find some chips I will get them". He started walking then turned around and bumped into Raymond. " Oh sorry, Ur names Raymond right" He said with a confused look on his face.

Krone
Mike walked over to the group with an ew magazine roled up underhis arm and a Mcdonalds take away bag "Hey guys whats up" he said smiling at everyone eating a few fries and taking a swig of his coke "Fries" he said holding them out

JacopeX
::Jacope had his hands in his pocket dribbling a ball down the street. He had to take a train tonight and it would take him from london to newcastle. He couldnt belive he made it this far. He then stopped at a store.::

Clerk: Hey you, not footballs allowed here!

::Jacope Kicksit up and catches it::

Jacope: Sorry...

::Jacope looks around for somethings::

John!attheDisco
(Your character is so sweet Pepsi, I'll feel bad when he dies like all of us)

Rory looked back at Erik and smiled.

- "Thanks Erik but you go and get yourself something. Terry and I got some soda back on the train" - Rory said and then remembered she wanted some chips - "If you by any chance see chips I'll pay you back if you buy them for me".

She then walked to Terry and put her arm around him and then put on the ear rings ad smiled at him.

- "Well, how do I look?" - Rory asked him.

"Beautiful as always," Terry replied as he took her hand and led her outside. "So... what do you want to do now?"

Miracle
Rory smiled at Terry and looked at her watch.

- "Well there is still time, we have like 10 minutes still. We can go anywhere you want, what do you want to look at?" - Rory asked him.

Meanwhile the mechanics were looking at the train. One of them was under the trains looking at the electrical wires.

- "So does she clear out mate?" - The driver asked with an english accent.

- "Well she seems alright, but I don't know what the blokes over at your last stop did. I've got to patch this up with something" - the mechanic said.

- "Well whatever mate just do what you need to" - the driver said.

The Mechanic called over a younger man as he finished up the patching.

- "Okay Steve, now make sure the wires are alright and don't touch anything other than that!" - the mechanic said as he got up and went to his office to answer the phone.

Steve, who was the mechanic's trainee, was the typical long hair guy with a rock and roll t-shirt with stains of oil all over it. He lay down to check the wires as he chewed some gum. A rat passed over him as he touched the wires and he ripped some of them as he struggled to push the rat away. Realizing this he almost freaked but he repatched the wires with his chewing gum as support.

- "Like the old bloke hasn't done this before" - Steve said to himself and got up to be met by the mechanic.

- "Well? You didn't touch anything did you?" - the mechanic asked.

- "No boss, everything's in order" - Steve said keeping his cool.

- "Very good, now let's go, this thing has got to go and it cannot be delayed" - the mechanic said as he left with Steve.

XNavyXSEALX
Alex stepped off of the bus, lit cig in hand, but quickly put it out after a long drag. He sighed, he saw his brother mingling with his girl, and everyone else just chillin'.
Alex picked a dollar from his pocket and got a Pepsi, and stood against the wall nearest to his brother.
"Sup?" He asked the small group, smiling slightly.

Sarahmier
Erik was waiting for Raymond to resopond but Raymond seemed a little shy. " Allright than see you later" He said as he walked to the street vendor. " Hey can i get a 20 oz. mountain dew and waht kind of chips do you have." The man responded " Well we have potato chips, sourcreme and onion and also we have nacho cheese doritos". Erik thought for a second, Rory did not say what kind she wanted so he just bought all three then started walking to the train but noticed candi smoking. " Hows it going." Erik said to candi as he took a drink of his soda

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Raymond would shake his head slightly looking at Erik. Then he would cross his arms a little. Stareing at the train and the Mechanics. He didn't like the look of the trainie. It wasn't his bussiness at all. But Raymond didn't trust people such as him. But his ears tend to ease drop on conversations he shouldn't listen to. Ray wasn't sure of Erik. But he seemed to like the rest of the group. Ray always wanted people to gain his respect. Raymond was a easy going guy, but when he gets angery he holds it in. Sometimes the anger gets the best of him, but he doesn't show it. His mind is active all of the time, always alert, and awake. His eyes would move from the guys to the train. Narrowing his eyes like so.

John!attheDisco
Rory smiled at Terry and looked at her watch.

- "Well there is still time, we have like 10 minutes still. We can go anywhere you want, what do you want to look at?" - Rory asked him.

"Well..." Terry's voice trailed off as he saw his brother approaching, "Not much, you?" was his response to Alex, and then he turned back to Rory and stated, "We could go to that sports store over there."

XNavyXSEALX
Alex would respond with a shrug, and then look at the sports store, nodding.
"Yeah! I could use a new basketball..." Basketball was the only sport Alex would play, though he practiced football with his brother alot. He looked back at them,
"If you guys don't want to go, I guess I'll go by myself... Either of you seen Jessie?"

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX
Alex would respond with a shrug, and then look at the sports store, nodding.
"Yeah! I could use a new basketball..." Basketball was the only sport Alex would play, though he practiced football with his brother alot. He looked back at them,
"If you guys don't want to go, I guess I'll go by myself... Either of you seen Jessie?"

"No, I'll go, but do you want to, Rory?"

Thunder Fox
(recap

animelover4ever
Jessie was walkin with her friends. She was trying to find something to do. She had infact just came out of jail. She looked around. "I want some candy,"She thought turning into a store. She was wearin black jeans and a white tee. She watched the casheir turn to get this one guy some sigs. Jessie just smirked and shoke her head. She grabbed a snickers and a hershey bar and put it in her pocket. She walked out and with a grin on her face. She began to walk down the street lookin for some ppl to play ball with. She saw no one at the courts. She sat down and waited for people that would play with her. She was enjoying her candy.

Advent
Candice had already lit up her cigarette with her new lighter, which actually worked quite well to her surprise. She had taken a few drags, when she noticed Erik buying some things at the small stand. As he turned to speak to her, Candi looked at Erik - eying him up and down quickly, he had bags of food and drink in his hands. She smiled. "Well like, this isn't exactly the stop I would want to get off of...but it's alright, I just can't wait to get off that train for more than fifteen minutes", she commented.

Candice looked over towards the group consisting of Rory, Terry, and some others. About-face, turning back to Erik, she nodded at all the things in his hand, and she questioned "Who's all that for?" she laughed lightly. She'd known Erik pretty good, he was well known, and he was in her Physics & Lab class awhile back.

XNavyXSEALX
Alex sighed and lit another cigarette. He took a long drag, one leg propped against the wall and the other helping him stand. He took another drag, and also a sip of his Pepsi, waiting on Rory.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Would kind of stare at the group, still holding his distence and all. But Raymond was beginning to get bored. Sometimes he wondered. "Why i am I here with such people as these?" Watching people come out of stores and hang out and such. Then Ray would look at his watch. "This is a long 15 minutes I have ever waited." Usely 15 minutes would pass by him like a bullet train heading for hell. But he would just keep his distence seeing if anything would happen.

Ruby_weapon
Jason sat quietly sitting on the train. He quietly wrote in his book, hoping to not be bothered right now. "...." He didn't speak, just continued writing. He paid no mind to the teenagers infront of him, rowdy teenagers.

Miracle
(Nothing much Thunder_Fox, we are still at the train station waiting to go onboard once again)

Rory looked at Terry and nodded.

- "Yeah sure, I'll check out the tennis rackets. My old one's busted" - Rory said and walked to the sports store.

John!attheDisco
(Nothing much Thunder_Fox, we are still at the train station waiting to go onboard once again)

Rory looked at Terry and nodded.

- "Yeah sure, I'll check out the tennis rackets. My old one's busted" - Rory said and walked to the sports store.

"I see." Terry walked with Rory and motioned for Alex to follow them.

animelover4ever
Jessie had almost forgot she had a train to catch. She went to go wait for it. She pulled out a sig and began to smoke.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Raymond would wait until they where on the train. Ray chouldn't wait to get on the train and all. Not careing if anyone would try to talk to him, the only reason he was with them is because he thinks there cool and all. But Raymond wondered what a smoke would taste like. But he wouldn't dare taste such a thing. His eyes stareing at everyone. Just waiting for it to be time. Raymond didn't care much for anything, he doesn't have too much to loose in this world. In fact he wishs he was in the spirt world more offten. (CRAP! GETTING CORPUTUNNEL! I have to stop typeing for a little bit.)

XNavyXSEALX
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
"I see." Terry walked with Rory and motioned for Alex to follow them.

Alex nodded and put out the cigarette, following silently. He yawned as he entered the store, and headed for the basketball section.

Miracle
Rory checked out some of the rackets and found one just like Maria Sharapove used in the last wimbledon. Not caring how much it cost she payed the clerk with her credit card and put it in a bag.

- "Got a very good racket. Just like Maria Sharapova's" - Rory said to Terry smiling - "You see something you like?"

Thunder Fox
lance was really getting into his book and and decided to just sit around the station and read silently he was ignoreing the people around him like he normally did and kept focus on his book

animelover4ever
Jessie was finishing the last cig in her pack. She threw the pack on the ground and stepped on it. She yawned. She leaned against a wall lookin at people. She was lookin at one guy reading. "He must be gettin on the same train as me..."She thought.

JacopeX
::Jacope was on the side of the track looking forward. A train goes by him and he didnt flinch as he was really day dreaming. Then notices the train he had to go was here. He stpes in a takes a seat. Yawns as he woke up a 4 am getting all ready::

John!attheDisco
Rory checked out some of the rackets and found one just like Maria Sharapove used in the last wimbledon. Not caring how much it cost she payed the clerk with her credit card and put it in a bag.

- "Got a very good racket. Just like Maria Sharapova's" - Rory said to Terry smiling - "You see something you like?"

"I would've payed for that," Terry remarked absently, and then, in response to Rory's question, "I'm gonna get one too, except, maybe more like the one Federer used in Wimbledon."

XNavyXSEALX
Alex had picked out a rather metallic basketball, red and black with an excellent grip, signed by Lebron James and Kolbe Bryant. He smiled as he set it on the counter, and the cashier rang it up.
"$119.48, please."
Alex sighed, it was quite a bit of money, but it was the only ball like it. He payed the lady in cash and walked over to Terry and Rory.
"You guys done yet? I wanna get to the train..."

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Ray would start to ease drop on Alexs conversations along with the others. Agreeing with Alexs commet of getting on the train and all. Last night Raymond had a werid nightmare that his mouth was wide open. Wires connecting to his mouth forceing it to open all the way. With the wires holding on to the back of his skull watch showed blood. His gums where full of blood. With only one eye very visible. With a Dark leather suit and all. Chaseing gangsters and tearing them apart and what not. His mouth would chatter as he would move and all. But that was just a dream. His eyes would look towards the group, waitng for the time to come.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX
Alex had picked out a rather metallic basketball, red and black with an excellent grip, signed by Lebron James and Kolbe Bryant. He smiled as he set it on the counter, and the cashier rang it up.
"$119.48, please."
Alex sighed, it was quite a bit of money, but it was the only ball like it. He payed the lady in cash and walked over to Terry and Rory.
"You guys done yet? I wanna get to the train..."

"Just let me buy this," Terry replied, handing the racket to the cashier and paying for it.

XNavyXSEALX
Alex smiled and started to dribble his ball all the way back to the Subway, and jump on.
"Hurry! Only... Five minutes left!" He shouted to the couple.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Raymond would start to slowly walk towards the train to get inside of it.
His right foot would lift up unto the train. His eyes looking from side to side.

Miracle
- "All Abord!" - the conductor said and all the people began going in. Rory walked to the train along with Terry and Alex and went inside.

(All will start on my next post)

animelover4ever
Jessie rushed in the train and saw a few familar faces. She smiled but then it was a frown. Jessie looked around for a seat. She sat down and gave people fake smiles as they got on.

John!attheDisco
Terry led Rory into the compartment they had held previously, and he sat down.

XNavyXSEALX
Alex waved to Jessie discretely and then went back to Terry and Rory.
"You guys ready? This is gonna be awesome..." He laughed, and placed the basketball next to himself.

Thunder Fox
lance closed his book and headed to the train and borded silently (sorry for lame post being rushed and won't be on rest of night

JacopeX
::Jacope gets up really quick to straighten himself and sits back down. He closes his eyes really quick and opens them again::

Speaker: Passangers we are experiencing a quick delay it wont take more than ten minutes. Please buckle youre seat belts as the green light in front of you turns on. The custodians will come to you momentarly. Enjoy your trip.

Sarahmier
Erik ran as soon as he heard the train was ready. As he got in he remebered that rory wanted some chips. He looked around but could not find her so he just sat down in the seat that was closest to him. He poped open a bag of chips and buckeled up, He whisperd to himself ' This is gonna be a hell of a trip" He said as he put another chip in his mouth.

Miracle
(All missing to post getting on the train will have until tomorrow cause I'm writing the premonition at the moment so if you haven't gotten on the train do so now)

Thunder Fox
lance sat in his seat and opened his book and started to read although glanced at the students

animelover4ever
Jessie turned and looked at the guy reading. Something about him caught her intrest. She shoke her head and looked to her side. She looked in her bag. She sighed. She glanced at the guy every once in awhile.

Ghetto Goblin
((recap, i'm not joinging, just wanna know, but if someone stopped showing up, i'll take their rolle wink))

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by animelover4ever
Jessie turned and looked at the guy reading. Something about him caught her intrest. She shoke her head and looked to her side. She looked in her bag. She sighed. She glanced at the guy every once in awhile. lance spoted her stareing at him once in a while and smirked alittle whiled his face was hidden enough to not be noticed

animelover4ever
Jessie smirked and sat over by him. "Watcha reading?"She asked. She looked at him for a moment then was looking down.

Thunder Fox
looked at her looked at the book and showed her the cover http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:UKvbloodcover.jpg "the Saga of Darren Shan"

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at it and smiled. "I never ead it before,"She said. She closed her eyes and yawned.

Thunder Fox
"in america the changed the seiris to Cirque Du Freak" he said alittle and put his book away

animelover4ever
That probally why i didn't regonize it,"She said opening her eyes. She turned to him. "My name is Jessie,"She said.

Thunder Fox
nodded "hi jessie names lance" he said calmly and held his hand out to shake her hand

animelover4ever
Jessie shoke his hand. "Nice to meet you Lance,"She said. She looked out the train and stared lost in thought.

Miracle

animelover4ever
Jessie was sitting at the side of a pool in hr bathing suit kicking her feet in the water gentle. "Was rory right?"She asked herself. She looked around and sighed. She went in the water and swam around to relax herself.

Thunder Fox
lance was in the lobby a bit shookin up on how Rory new about the train crash he dug threw his bag to find a book he had about super natural and drew his hand back quickly "damn it! stupid paper cuts..." he hiss out loud and grabbed the book and opened it to start reading up on something similar

Miracle
Rory checked her laptop and she had a message from her sister. She was telling her that mom, dad and her would be travelling to London to see her. And then she emailed her about the premonition and how it sounded crazy but she knew about it. After writing the premonition and all she closed her laptop and lay down on the bed still the news were playing the story of the train. She couldn't help but to cry.

I R SMRT
Alex sat stirring a drink, Cherry Coke, sulking over Rory and her making them leave. SHE IS SUCH A BABY! He wanted to punch something, but continued to stir the cola, taking a sip every now and then.

Miracle
Suddenly as they all sat in the restaurant the TV went on. The News were on.

- "Early today the 081 Speed train derailed causing the deaths off all it's passangers. Aparently moments after the train carried on it's way a young girl had a nervous breakdown and had to be removed from the train with all her friends. Lucky for them to get off as moments later the train hit another as the autorail change system failed and both trains ended up in a crash course that caused the deaths of all the passengers on board. May they rest in peace. More of this as it develops. In oher news...." - the reporter said and suddenly the TV quiet down a bit, the sound was barely heard.

The Professor sat on the bar as he looked at the whole News.

- "How she managed to see it? Probably coincidence" - the professor said as he drank his glass of whisky.

I R SMRT
Alex just watched, in awe and horror, as the announcer told of the crash.
"The hell...?" He asked himself, and took another drink. It was going to be a long ass night.

animelover4ever
Jessie got out of the pool. She knew the news were probally talking about it already. "Whats so big about it,"She said drying off. She went covered herself with the towl and began to walk to her room.

Sarahmier
Erik first sat at the bar wondering what had just happened" This cant be. Its not possible. She couldent have known that the train was going to crash" He said to himself as he twiddled his thumbs like he was nervus. He then remberd somthing simalar happening before but couldent really remeber where or when it happened." Oh poor Rory she must be devistaded. Maybe i should go see her just to check on tha tha tha things" He started stuttering in fear. Erik walked up and knocked on the door. " Hey ra ra ra Rory are you ok. Can I come in.

Thunder Fox
Jessie got out of the pool. She knew the news were probally talking about it already. "Whats so big about it,"She said drying off. She went covered herself with the towl and began to walk to her room.
lance walked up behind her "the fact rory knew about the crash some how

Miracle
Rory wiped the tears off her face and walked to the door. She turned off the TV and opened the door. She gave Erik a faint smile. Her eyes were red because of so much crying and they were swollen because of it too. She kept the door opened for Erik and sat back on her bed.

- "Terry hasn't been here yet. He probably thinks I'm crazy like everybody else...but I saw it Erik" - she started saying crying again and sobbing - "I saw it as clear as I see you now".

animelover4ever
Jessie was startled. "Hey Lance,"She said. She grunted. "Why is there a big deal about it,"She said and rolled her eyes. "It already confused me enough,"She said and kept walking. She stopped at Her door and looked at Lance.

John!attheDisco
Terry had been sitting at the bar with the professor, and had not even acknowledged the news. He knew Rory better than anyone else on this trip, and she had never had any premonitions before, so he knew she wasn't crazy when she freaked out on the train. He buried his head in his hands and went to sleep...

Thunder Fox
Jessie was startled. "Hey Lance,"She said. She grunted. "Why is there a big deal about it,"She said and rolled her eyes. "It already confused me enough,"She said and kept walking. She stopped at Her door and looked at Lance. "because i it wasn't for her break down we would of ended up on that death toll "lance said grimly

Sarahmier
Erik walked in. " If it helps any I belive you. Actually I dont remember why but it sound very simalar to somthing else that has happen before. I cant remember but im sure you saw it." He said with a smile. " But im sure you saw what was going to happen becouse that was not a intentenal crash. Im sorry for disturbing you, See ya later.

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled. "Its not Rory...its the news they make it so dramatic,"She said. She opened her door and was about to walk in. "Tell rory...to talk or come by my room sometime,"Jessie said going in. "If you need me you know where my room is,"SHe saidwalking in and closing the door.
((I have to go see ya))

Thunder Fox
lance looked at him "wait what you mean something similar?"

Miracle
Rory closed the door and was going to sleep when her laptop made a noise like a bell and then it was followed by a cheery voice that said "You got mail!". She opened the laptop and went through her email. There was a message from her sister replying on the premonition thing.

"Check out this link", the message read followed by a web url. She clicked on it and the news of Flight 180 were there.

- "F**k you Lindsay" - Rory said as she though her sister was making fun of her but as soon as she read the first lines, she got curious.
She read more on it and found that the ones that had survived died horrible deaths. She began looking for similar stories. She saw the roller coaster and found the name of the one girl claiming to have had a premonition. She googled the name and found a link to a Blog. She saved the adress and went to sleep after all it was 2:00 o'clock in the morning.

animelover4ever
Jessie toke a hot bath then put on some bed clothes. She went over to her window and stared out lost in thought. After a few minutes she decide to leave the room. "Im confused,"She said to herself. She walked around then got tired. So she went back to her room and went to sleep.

Miracle
The next morning Rory got up really early. Nobody had gotten up from bed yet so she went to the restaurant. The people there looked at her with curiosity as now they had seen her picture in the TV. People asking things like "You're the girl of the premonition!". She was beginning to grow tired of it and had been crying all night. She felt like there was no more in her to keep crying. She ordered breakfast and looked at her plate. The hunger had almost banished. The guilt she felt was overwhelming.

- "Why me?" - she whispered to herself.

Sarahmier
Erik woke up with a head ache after all the comotion last night. He barley got any sleep becouse of everything that happened. He turned on the T.V to see if they where still talking about it, sure enouge they where still telling the story of the girl that saw everything. Erik took a shower and got on some clothes and went to the resturant. As he walked down his head ache got worst so he went to the front desk. " Exuse me sir but would you happen to have any asprin" He looked at me as if i was a common crimanal" Sorry no we dont carry asprin around your gonna have to go buy some ur self" He said while he was reading a magazine. Erik said thanks and started walking. " I dont think anyones up maybe i can sneak out and just buy some". Erik started walking but saw Rory at the resturant, He went to go ask if she needed anything. " Hey im going out for some asprin, do you need anything"?

John!attheDisco
Terry had been rudely awakened at two this morning by the bartender who had told him to go to bed to sleep, not to use the bar. So, now, Terry, who hadn't been able to go back to sleep in the first place, made his way downstairs into the bar area, he saw Rory and Erik were the only ones up, and had a seat across from Rory.

Miracle
Rory looked at Erik but she only shook her head slightly and through sobs she managed to say "thank you" to Erik. She was clearly still in shock and the whole experience was still very present in her mind.

After Terry sat across from her but he did not say anything. Her apetite was lost completely and she only had taken a zip from her juice. She looked at Terry for a moment.

"He must think I'm a total nutcase", she thought to herself and a tear ran down her cheek.

JacopeX
::Jacope was tying his shoes and making sure he was ready to go before the train left. He sits back and after putting his luggage in the luggage case::

Sarahmier
Erik smiled and turned to Terry. "Hey Im going out to get asprin, Do you wanna come"?

JacopeX
((kill last post))

::Jacope was in the hotel sleeping not sure why the police took him there. He called his team telling them he couldnt make it for some reason::

Miracle
The news were all over the TV with the train wreck and everything about Rory and her nervous breakdown that saved thi lives of her classmates and teacher. Rory had to get up from where she was and went to her room to avoid all the looks and comments from the people.

She sat on her bed and opened the curtains. The big ben could be seen from her window. The sunlight barely touching the city as the sun rose. This was a soothing scene for Rory. She looked over at her bedside table and found the train ticket. She looked at the ticket for a moment and was about to throw it away when she noticed the train number 081.

She dismissed it as it was a coincidence that the number pressed against a mirror was 180 like the flight that she read about from the link her sister gave her but she wasn't going to see the webpage again until later.

John!attheDisco
Terry looked to Erik and shook his head "no" when he watched Rory get up and leave. After considering for a minute that she might want to be left alone, he decided to follow her. He made his way to her room and knocked on her door.

Miracle
Rory walked over to the door when she heard the knocking. After she opened it and saw Terry standing there. She then walked to him and put her arms around him. She wanted to cry again but held back she thought Terry would think that it was enough of that.

- "You think I'm crazy?" - Rory asked looking at him still holding on to him.

John!attheDisco
"No, you were apparently right, not that I would think you were crazy anyway." Terry replied, guiding Rory back in the door, closing it behind them, and had a seat next to her on the bed.

Sarahmier
Erik started out the door to get his head ache medicine. He saw a man crossing the street. "hello sir would you happen to know where a drug store is" Erik said slowly making sure the man understood him. The man replied in perfect english" Why yes I do, Take court Blvd and theres a plaza full of stores. I belive the drug store is to the left." The man winked and begain walking agian. " Thanks." He went down the street and took court blvd and sure enouge as the man promised a chain of stores where there. I walked into the drug store and picked up his asprin. He looked to see if there was anything else while he was there and found nothing so he started walking back. He sliped a pill down his throat and hoped for the best. As he walked back he noticed the classes guardien that was sent to keep everything in order was waiting for him. " Sorry I just had a killer head ache and i had to get somthing. " " Thats fine we have all been througe a hard time" he then patted Erik on the shoulder and walked away. So Erik went inside to see what the others where doing.

JacopeX
::Jacope was taken to the same room::

Jacope: Why am I here....Who are you guys.....What happened?

::He takes out his phone to check the time. It was still morning::

animelover4ever
Jessie woked up and checked the time. She rolled out of bed. "I hate getting up,"She yelled throwing a pillow across the room and knocking a small vase down and it shattered. "oops..."She said and smirked. "I can't smoke her or ill go to jail again,"She thought. She got up and threw on a big white tee....and some jeans. She grabbed her room key and walked out of her room. She walked down the stairs and into the lobby. She sat down and looked through a magizine.

Miracle
Rory smiled slightly at Terry and looked over at the door. a young man entered. Rory looked at Jacope.

- "Who are you and what are you doing in my room?" - Rory asked surprised that a total stranger was inside her room uninvited.

Sarahmier
Erik felt better and was bored so he pulled out his cell phone to call his Bro. " Hey Tom hows it going in calli" Erik said in a cheery voice. " Oh its going good, Ive been meeing to ask you somthing. You where on that trip with that girl right" His tone completely changed. " Yeah, Her name is Rory why do you as. " Well I heard that she said she saw the crash in her head before it happened right." Yeah she said she had a vison of the whole thing. " Eriks brother paused than begain agian. " I went to school with this kid named Alex and he was going on a flight on the flight plane 180. He also said he saw it happen in a vison and he got the whole class kicked off the plane. When it took off it had probloms and exsploded. After a month or so everyone that got off the plane died, except that girl clair but she burnt to death awhile back. The point is eveyone died." Erik paused and started breathing Hard. " Ok thanks for the info Tom" Erik hung up the phone and sat down to think.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Raymond was wide awake, just stareing at Rory. He was greatful he wasn't on the train and all. But he would slowly start to talk towards her in hopes to get some answers and such. This was a spirtual battle, and Ray can help big time. Raymond kind of knew death, who "IT" was.

JacopeX
Jacope: Im Jacope, and I dont know why they brung me over here. I must take my train before I miss it. I dont have time for this!

animelover4ever
Jessie put the magizine down. She got up."I want to talk to Rory,"She said standing up an walking up the stairs. She walked through the halls. She went up to Rory's room and knocked on the door. "Uh Rory it's Jessie can I come in?"she asked.

John!attheDisco
Terry had been glaring at Jacope when he saw Raymond in the room and asked him, "And what are you doing in here?" When he heard Jessie knock on the door, he said, "We're a little crowded in here, could you come back later?"

Miracle
The Professor hearing all the commotion inside the room passed Jessie and opened the door of Rory's room for her. Professor Morgan looked at Jacope and said.

- "You are not a very bright young man if you haven't heard what has been going on in the past few hours. The train crashed and you are alive with all of us because that girl over there had a vision of it before it happened. Youth this days don't care about what happens in the world not even what happens around them. You should see the news more often young man" - Professor Morgan said and turned on the TV, the news about the train crash were still on. The Professor looked at Jacope - "Now what do you think young man? There is no way you're taking a train now since because of the crash the station is closed".

The Professor then looked at Rory.

- "Now, all who have no business in here should leave. Only those that Rory wishes to stay can do so" - Professor Morgan said and looked at Rory.

- "Terry and Jessie. I guess Raymond can stay too" - Rory said.

- "Very well, let us go" - Professor Morgan said as he pulled Jacope out of the room and closed the door after Jessie walked in.

JacopeX
::Jacope holds the door. He is very likely to want to debate with the professor for sayingh things like that::

Jacope: YOu know what, I am not like the others. I have been asleep and all of a sudden I wake up in this Hotel. I dont even know where I am! Next time dont talk to me in a way of treating me as a dolt. One of you better drive me back to london cuz I have stuff to do and this is really bothering me., I have a game and everything. Im not trying to be demanding, im asking!

::Jacope walks away to the room he came from packing his stuff::

Miracle
(Nobody forced your character off the train Jacope. You should read back at the previous posts so you can know that because of the whole scandal caused by my character several others decided to get off the train and your character included)

- "Nobody forced you off the train young man. And we cannot leave the hotel. I don't know about you but you better take a bus then to london cause we can't leave" - The professor said.

JacopeX
((oh ok))

Jacope: Oh ok.....then ill stay but just for this time

::JAcope sat down a little impatient waiting for what the professor needs to say to him later. He was then thinking about the train crash. He couldnt think of how hard it mustve of been for that girl the professor was talking about::

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
[He just KNOWS about it. Not saying he knows that we are all going to die, and yes I DO know about death. smile

Raymond would just walk up the stairs quietly. Still a little shy, hearing the pointless aggument. Ray knew what the other side is like. Raymond wasn't scared of death, the death of the body is the least to worry about. What he is scared of his getting the second death. The wages of sin is death in his mind. His toes would slightly go up the stairs hearing this go about. Knowing about psychics and such, but never seen one in real life. When astral projecting, sometimes he looses awareness of his body, feeling like his a spirtin a fleshy world. Raymond knows what evils there is, and what the spirtual world can do to the phycial world. Ray beilved that his dead Aunt and Grandma would follow him around, protecting him. Sometimes they would give signs of there presence. "Hello?" he would say while walking up the stairs. When it came to stuff like this, his not shy at all. Still walking up the stairs, not careing what the others think. he gets angery very easy sometimes. But loves everyone around him.

John!attheDisco
Terry was a little pissed off that others were staying in Rory's room, but he didn't say anything and instead asked Jessie an Raymond, "How are you?"

JacopeX
::Jacope sat in the room. He felt very confused and very worried. He just sat there waiting for anyone to give him answers of what he should do now. He then gets up and start to leave the room. He went to the bathroom washing his face::

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Woudl turn around to Terry and say. "Hello, how have you been?" his thoughts still on Rory. He didn't care if any buddy was near her. But he still wanted answers none the less. "I'm just trying to get to Rory and all..." he would slightly look up at the room. His smile would turn to a serious face. his eyes would then lay on Terrys. "How are you?" Trying to change the subject the best he can. What if we where ment to be on that train. His mind started to tick and all. "What if....we where ment to be on that..." he would think outloud not knowing he did. He then would notice what he said. "I wonder if we where ment to be on that trip." he would say. Then his body would turn around to Rorys room. "Look man I will talk to you later ok?" Then he would turn around around and give a smile before walking upstairs. Hearing the conversations going on ringed though his mind. The reason he thought maybe they where ment to be on that train was because he beilved in psychics totaly. He also had many paranormal experinces himself.

I R SMRT
(Recap?)

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Terry and grunted. She gave him a look. "Why am i anooyed everyday?"She mumbled. She walked away then stopped. "do you know me terry?"She asked turning her head to look over her shoulder.

John!attheDisco
"I know who you are, but I don't know you very well," was Terry's reply.

animelover4ever
"You should get to know me,"She said turning her head back looking down. "Ask people about me,"She said walking away. She walked back in the lobby hoping to see Lance.

Thunder Fox
lance was in the lobby looking around bored out of his mind he read his book like 3 times and the book on psychic activity and his stuff was in a chair he sits in

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled and walked up to Lance. "Good morning,"She said. "Wanna hang out im bored,"She said looking down on him.

I R SMRT
Alex sat, silently, wondering what the hell was going on. So much had happened in such a little amount of time, but whatever...
"Hey, barkeep, you guys got a basketball hoop?" Alex asked the Bar Tender. He nodded and pointed to a hoop next to the indoor swimming pool, a court if you will. He smiled and took his basketball with him, and started to work on his three's.

Thunder Fox
Jessie smiled and walked up to Lance. "Good morning,"She said. "Wanna hang out im bored,"She said looking down on him. nodded "um sure" he said diddn't expect to run into her again "where to?"

animelover4ever
Jessie crossed her arms. She thought for a moment. "You play basketball?"She asked. She was curious.

Thunder Fox
"i am not very atheletic but i can if thats what you want to do

animelover4ever
Jessie only smirked. "I wanna see how good you are,"She said motioning him to follow her. She walked to the court and saw someone there. She regonized him. It was alex.

Thunder Fox
lance shrugged and grabbed his stuff and followed her

Sarahmier
Erik was in his room when he saw Alex shootin hoops. Erik thought about how he would always play at school. "thats somthin that will get my mind off of things." He Put some shorts on and darted down to the court and saw Lance and jessie there to. " Hey guys how about a little 2 on 2". Erik said as he stole the ball from Alexs hands and shot for a three.... Swish. " Nothin but net" He said with confidence. "So you guys up for it."

I R SMRT
Alex laughed as Erik stole the ball, and waved at Jessie and Lance.
"'Sup?"

Miracle
Suddenly the room was once again empty, only Rory and Terry sat on her bed. Rory looked at Terry occasionally looking down.

- "They're gone" - Rory said and looked away for a moment - "You...wanna...talk?" - she finally said looking at him again and looking down immediately after.

John!attheDisco
"Sure," Terry responded short and simply. He kept his voice steady and calm, so Rory would feel comfortable talking about all that had happened.

Miracle
Rory took a big breath and managed to calm herself a bit and looked at Terry.

- "I don't know how it happened Terry. Suddenly I saw everything from moments before the train even began moving. It was so clear I saw it as clear as I can see you now. And it did happen, I don't know if it was a coincidence but I know I'm not insane and it couldn't be a nervous breakdown because I was with you the whole time and I was normal wasn't I?" - Rory asked him.

John!attheDisco
"Yeah." Terry did not want to press her with questions, and simply held he head against his chest, wondering what the hell was going on.

animelover4ever
Originally posted by I R SMRT
Alex laughed as Erik stole the ball, and waved at Jessie and Lance.
"'Sup?"
Jessie looked over at Erik then at Alex. im here to play ball,"She said. She examined them for a momwent. "So whos team im on?"She asked walking towards them.

JacopeX
::Jacope wakes up in the same hotel. He checked the time and it was night. He gets out of the hotel with all his stuff and wandered around london to find somewhere else to stay. Jacope Left his cell phone number in the room just in case anything else happened. He stay another hotel in the mean time finding his team mates::

Sarahmier
Erik looked at Jessie. " Hmmm? good question, lets shoot for it" He said as he shot another one and the same swish. " Ok ill go fo it." Erik backed up and shot another. " Crap how could I have missed'

animelover4ever
"Uh cuz you went slant,"She said meanly. She took the ball. She shot it and made it 3 times. On the fourth time it went around the rim twice and fell of. "Damn ball,"She said.

Sarahmier
" Wow nice job" Erik said as he patted her on the back. " Well I guess it your choice what teams do you want" He said as he shot once more and it made the same swish as it did before.

animelover4ever
She looked at Lance and smiled. "I want Lance,"She said. "You guys get ball first,"She said.

JacopeX
::Jacope looked around the night outside. He took out a ball as he went to an outdoor concreate soccer field. He was just juggling the ball with his cellphone with him just incasse anyone called. He was pretty bored. He still thought about his train crashing thanks to a girl's prediction or images in her head::

Miracle
The Professor looked at his students as they played and then went inside the pool. The lights around the pool area were dim and in a few moments only the lights from the pool itself were visible. The professor was running laps. The crystal door to the pool was closed after a rush of wind pushed it, leaving the professor alone in the pool.

As he swam in the pool the light at the bottom started to twinkle. The glass that protected the wires from the water was broken and as Jessie and the others were about to play basketball the lights went dead and then the emergency lights came on. Behind them a light flashed and someone in the water could be visible that was struggling and screaming and after a few moments the light from the pool went out, only a cloud of smoke came from the pool and the body of the Professor was there burned and shocked to death.

Soon after the ambulance came and the police told Jessie and the others that they would send a couple of detectives to ask them questions. In the meantime the officer went up to Rory's room and opened the door.

- "Sorry to disturb you, I'm Charles Robinson of the local police, I want to ask you a few questions about the diseased Professor Morgan" - the officer said and Rory was shocked.

- "What do you mean diseased?" - Rory asked.

- "He died of massive electroshock in the pool. Bad wiring" - the officer said.

JacopeX
::Jacope was watching TV in his hotel room at another hotel hearing about a professor dead at a pool by electricution. Jacope Stood up looking at the screen with shock.::

Jacope X: What.....

::Jacope X then realized this girl had a mind that knew who would die next probably. He sits down thinking::

animelover4ever
Jessie stood shocked. "professer..."She said. Her feelings were mixed between her cold side and her positive side. She was half dazed. "ask......questions....detectives,"She thought.

I R SMRT
"Holy Shit...."
Alex murmurred as he saw the lights go out and the professor struggle. What happened? Why did he die? What the hell was going on?

Thunder Fox
lance was beside jessie stunned and walked off silently

animelover4ever
Jessie sat down her eyes wide open. She was staring at the ground. "What Happened?"She asked herself. She was begining to feel normal.

Sarahmier
At first Erik did not know what to think but then he remember what his brother had to say about how all those kids died sooner or later. His brother did not know why but but it was a warning none the less. " You guys" He said to Alex,Jessie and lance. "Have you ever heard of flight 180". "You know the one with that Alex kid that told everyone the plane was gonna explode so he got his whole class and teacher kicked off". "Well my brother went to school with all of them". "They have all died, everyone that was on that went with Alex has died even Alex himself".
"Thats the reason I was saying somthing sounded very simalar to what I heard when I was a little younger". Im not saying its happening to us im just saying we should watch out.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Lance then at Alez. "That makes no sense at all.....I never heard of that,"She said slowly standing up. She was still confused. "If they want to talk to me send em to my room....."Jessie said about to walk away but something told her to stay there so she didn't move.

I R SMRT
"Flight 180... Yes..." Ales murmered, thinking quietly of the subject. He turned, and looked up at the wires, and then at the pool, and then at the flashing lights and the detectives.
"We're dead..." He spoke blankly.

animelover4ever
"im still confused wat u mean"we are dead"?"She asked turning to him. She was really confused. "What is goin on,"She asked.

Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Raymond walks up behind them slightly. Also looking at the pool, and the dead man flashing in his head. "I heard about his death. So I came to take a look for respect sakes. His in a better place, where there is no sickness or death." He gave a long lasting slience in honor of the man. "If death is after us. I'm not scared of death..." his eyes looking at everyone. "Death of the body is the least important death. If my time comes, so it comes." Trying to show no fear in his eyes. "Don't be scared, be brave. Stand against your greatest fears. So tell me what you did worng in the past?....." he would ask. His arms would go out to some people hugging them. "We have life nothing on this earth can take thata way from us. Even death.." His eyes filled with sorrow for the life that was lost.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at him. She shoke her head. "I understand alittle,"She said. "I never thought of dieing so how can i be brave,"She said lookin down.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>