Thor/Beta Ray Bill/Black Bolt vs. Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman/Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gods, Royalty, and Magic Collide

This is Classic Capt Marvel
Wonder Woman Has on her Impervious Armor, Sword, and Sandles
Black Bolt is Allowed to Scream if he Chooses, But it would burt his teamates if he does
Thor is Warrior Madness
Orion is wielding the Astro Force and in God Rage Mode
Beta Ray is Bad Ass as Usual

Marvel Odin and DC Zeus have made a freindly Wager on the outcome of the Battle. Odin Will Give Zeus the secret of the Uru Metal if WW's team wins. Zeus will give Odin The other Guantlet of Atlas if Thor's Team wins.

The Fight happens in the Rocky Mountains. Both Sides have one Day Prep. They Start 100 miles from each other and the bell dings. Who takes it?

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gods, Royalty, and Magic Collide

This is Classic Capt Marvel
Wonder Woman Has on her Impervious Armor, Sword, and Sandles
Black Bolt is Allowed to Scream if he Chooses, But it would burt his teamates if he does
Thor is Warrior Madness
Orion is wielding the Astro Force and in God Rage Mode
Beta Ray is Bad Ass as Usual

Marvel Odin and DC Zeus have made a freindly Wager on the outcome of the Battle. Odin Will Give Zeus the secret of the Uru Metal if WW's team wins. Zeus will give Odin The other Guantlet of Atlas if Thor's Team wins.

The Fight happens in the Rocky Mountains. Both Sides have one Day Prep. They Start 100 miles from each other and the bell dings. Who takes it? They all get behind Blackbolt. (and there hammers.)He screams. Thor and Beta, and Blackbolt finishes them off.
Thor team 6/10.

Accel
Either WW or Orion can easily block the scream.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
Either WW or Orion can easily block the scream.

I was thinking the same thing. Tho it would prolly still Hurt at least alot. It's not enough to put them down. The battle would prolly take days. And Captain Marvel's invuln is insane. I just saw a scan of him getting turned inside out by an imperiex blast or something. That was so gross.

bigbran
Either WW or Orion can easily block the scream. I said, then they go and finish them off.
Plus, how can they block it? there not going to know exactly what it can do.

Draco69
Both sides have one day of prep. Orion's New Genesis technology tips the scales in their favor....

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
I said, then they go and finish them off.
If it can easily be blocked, then what's the point of the scream in the first place? Doesn't it drain BB any way?
Plus, how can they block it? there not going to know exactly what it can do.
I would imagine WW can cross her bracelets in time. Same goes for Orion and the astroforce. They have fast ebough reflexes.

manorastroman
full on blackbolt scream>>>>>captain marvel.

just the threat of it has scared off universal cosmics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If it can easily be blocked, then what's the point of the scream in the first place? Doesn't it drain BB any way?

I would imagine WW can cross her bracelets in time. Same goes for Orion and the astroforce. They have fast ebough reflexes.

I dont' think it drains him any more. He didn't look drained at all when he killed apocolypse. OR what ever he did to him. plus BB can just pull more power from the Electrons right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by manorastroman

Yeah, well I'm better Imperiex blast can scare some universal cosmics as well.

Draco69
Originally posted by manorastroman

Which can be absorbed by a Mother Box or countered with WW's forcefield in her bracelets.

And they have prep to properly counter the scream as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"m leaning a little bit in favor of Thor's team only cuz they have two hammers, and one is super charged by the power cosmic. Or am I behind? Did Beta revert back to normal?

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
Both sides have one day of prep. Orion's New Genesis technology tips the scales in their favor.... If no prep though, the Thor team wins.
But with the prep...wait, what is the Thor team going to do with prep?

If it can easily be blocked, then what's the point of the scream in the first place? It can't be easily blocked. Originally posted by Accel
Doesn't it drain BB any way? Nope.

I would imagine WW can cross her bracelets in time. Same goes for Orion and the astroforce. They have fast ebough reflexes. What is crossing her Bracelets going to do? Unless her bands are as big, and bigger than her whole body, she isn't blocking it....at all!!

Draco69

What is crosses her Bracelets going to do? Unless her bands are as big, and bigger than her whole body, she isn't blocking it....at all!!

It forms an impenertrable forcefield that even the entire Greek Pantheon harnessing all their power into one bigass kamehamahaha couldn't dent. Hell it bounced off....

Her bracelets also tends to colesce beams. That's why she's seen to block very big attacks that shouldn't be blocked because of the small surface area of her bracelets. It's magic after all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's just take it as if Each opponent had to choose one person to take down and then join the others. Cuz all this scream for the win is not fun. I wanna see who thinks who can take who? BB's best Bet would not be to take WW. She has on her suit and has her bracelets. So maybe he chooses Captain Marvel Or Orion? Each side does have prep. So some thought has to go into it.

D-Block
I was thinking the same thing. Tho it would prolly still Hurt at least alot. It's not enough to put them down. The battle would prolly take days. And Captain Marvel's invuln is insane. I just saw a scan of him getting turned inside out by an imperiex blast or something. That was so gross.

Where

Accel
Black Bolt's best bet is Captain Marvel. I see Orion and Bill duking it out and Thor fights WW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
Where

It was in one of the respec threads somewhere. I was making sure I picked even opponents for this match. And I ran across a pic of Captain marvel being turned inside out and then his magic invuln just like snapped him back to normal. He looks to be one of the tuffest heroes ever when it comes to invulnerability.

D-Block
The Scream is sound and with prep they know about that attack. And I know each one of these beings to outrun sound.

Validus
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8848/untitledscanned06de0.th.jpg

Cap's durability is insane. If any conventional hero could take that scream and still keep kicking it'd be him.

bigbran
The Scream is sound and with prep they know about that attack. And I know each one of these beings to outrun sound. Why do you think, it only travels as fast as sound?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Scream is sound and with prep they know about that attack. And I know each one of these beings to outrun sound.

I dont' think the scream is sound. It's some kind of sub quasi all powerful energy attack.

draxx_tOfU
as thor prepares a godblast, BB flies towards the other 3 alone to engage them. since the 3 dont know his powers, they close in on BB in an attempt to gang up on him. as they draw closer, BB unleashes a scream in point blank range....

if somehow they manage to survive, if, though, then the godblast cooks them....

bigbran
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
as thor prepares a godblast, BB flies towards the other 3 alone to engage them. since the 3 dont know his powers, they close in on BB in an attempt to gang up on him. as they draw closer, BB unleashes a scream in point blank range....

if somehow they manage to survive, if, though, then the godblast cooks them.... What the hell is Bill doing?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Both sides have a day of prep. The God blast takes a minute for Thor to land it. he doesn't want to exactly do that when Orion could astro blast him while he's preparing. This really is as close a fight as I could dream up. LOL.

D-Block
It was in one of the respec threads somewhere. I was making sure I picked even opponents for this match. And I ran across a pic of Captain marvel being turned inside out and then his magic invuln just like snapped him back to normal. He looks to be one of the tuffest heroes ever when it comes to invulnerability.

I agree he is. I've heard of that feat just never seen the pic was it his respect thread or someone elses.

Validus
Originally posted by Validus
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8848/untitledscanned06de0.th.jpg

Cap's durability is insane. If any conventional hero could take that scream and still keep kicking it'd be him.
*ahem*

manorastroman
for one, the scream isn't sound. for two, i realize captain marvel has arguably the highest durability of any convential hero (superman, silver surfer also come to mind). but that scan you posted isn't exactly a durability feat as much as a pain tolerance feat.

i don't know, blackbolt has destroyed barriers skrull nukes couldn't even scratch. that was a very early appearance, too...

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Way I see it, Thor and Beta Ray are gonna call on some Serious Twin Storms to Cluter up the Battle field a bit. Whirling Hammers and Lighting Striking Every Where. BB is gonna get a charge out of all the Electrified energy in the Air. WW is Smart. She's Gonna See Beta and Thor as the Biggest Threats. Her and Orion May go after the Hammer Wielders since They both have weapons. I really can't decide on a winner. But I"m leaning towards Thor's crew cuz of the Two hammers working together. If there was a way for Cap and Orion to combine Blast, then that would sinch a win. WW's Team has A definite Speed advantage. And Greater Range with the Astro Force Wielding Orion. AARG. Who wins? Forum Decide.

D-Block

How fast is BB and I doubt that anyone will be hitting any big moves early on in this fight they will have to wear each other down first.

D-Block
*ahem*

good looking out Validus

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess no one has come up with a clear Winner. This would be an awesome fight to see.

Validus

Not that Thor would ever hit a god blast since it's easily dodged but Cap's magical durability is second to none. I wouldn't put it past him to take it.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8397/3620dv0.th.jpg

A storm of raw magic attacks from a 5D Thunderbolt is certainly comparable in power to a Godblast.

bigbran
I guess no one has come up with a clear Winner. This would be an awesome fight to see. With a day of prep, team WW wins.

D-Block
Not that Thor would ever hit a god blast since it's easily dodged but Cap's magical durability is second to none. I wouldn't put it past him to take it.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8397/3620dv0.th.jpg

A storm of raw magic attacks from a 5D Thunderbolt is certainly comparable in power to a Godblast.

This is true and out of everyone there Captain Marvel was the only one that could have survived that storm

draxx_tOfU
How fast is BB and I doubt that anyone will be hitting any big moves early on in this fight they will have to wear each other down first.

fast enough...

BB has proven that he can hang hand to hand with the top tiers in strength and durability...

once he gets near enough, just an opening, whats to stop him from using his voice? like he did to gladiator and apocalypse, and those were the faintest of whispers...

then it would be 3 against 2...

or BB can use his electron manipulation to create a powerful force field to block some of his attackers, all the while looking for an opening, once he sees it, whats to stop him from utilizing his quasi-sonic scream/whisper...

if he can k.o. gladiator with a whisper, i cant see why not against the other three..once done, the numbers game begins to take effect as it will be 3 on 2..

Validus
With a day of prep, team WW wins.
Certainly. No prep though and it can go to either team. There's a lot of X factors in this match up.

D-Block
fast enough...

BB has proven that he can hang hand to hand with the top tiers in strength and durability...

once he gets near enough, just an opening, whats to stop him from using his voice? like he did to gladiator and apocalypse, and those were the faintest of whispers...

then it would be 3 against 2...

or BB can use his electron manipulation to create a powerful force field to block some of his attackers, all the while looking for an opening, once he sees it, whats to stop him from utilizing his quasi-sonic scream/whisper...

if he can k.o. gladiator with a whisper, i cant see why not against the other three..once done, the numbers game begins to take effect as it will be 3 on 2..

Yeah I seen the fight with Glads but I never knew how fast BB was. But could he take a Shazam bolt or an astro blast just asking.

D-Block
The two hammers would be alot of trouble to get by.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Certainly. No prep though and it can go to either team. There's a lot of X factors in this match up.

I think BB has the most powerful Close up attack of any of them. He is also the Weakest in strength I think. I know he can get to very very high class 100. enough to Match Warrior Thor. But Can he sustain it? With these Warriors, I think that Someone is going to loose a limb or a head via WW's Sword. And Someone's sure to Die, from twin lighting strikes via Matching Uru Hammers. I'm gonna say 50/50 based on the fact that Both sides coudl battle forever or Kill each other in a blood and guts battle. IN the End WW, Crosses her bracelets and waits for the dust to settle. smile She Wins. big grin

bigbran
IN the End WW, Crosses her bracelets and waits for the dust to settle. smile She Wins. big grin So then, that would make it:
Beta Ray bill, Thor, Blackbolt vs Cap Marvel, and Orion?
If this happens without prep, then the team of 3 would take them out.
While all three of them would wait for WW.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So then, that would make it:
Beta Ray bill, Thor, Blackbolt vs Cap Marvel, and Orion?
If this happens without prep, then the team of 3 would take them out.
While all three of them would wait for WW.
Bah you had to go ruin the fun. Orion Takes on Thor, Captain Marvel Takes on Beta Ray, and WW takes on BB. Now Who wins these match ups. I dont' know.

draxx_tOfU
Yeah I seen the fight with Glads but I never knew how fast BB was. But could he take a Shazam bolt or an astro blast just asking.

to tell you the truth, im not sure if he could...BB can conjure a powerful force field but without it, im not sure if he could be one-shotted by a shazam bolt or astro blast...

im not sure if he can manipulate the shazam bolt as i think it is mystical in nature...

this poses another scenario, it also depends on who is taking on who...

like validus said, there are alot of x-factors in this match...

thor and brb can also get behind BB as he unleashes a scream, then as the opposition is dazed or staggered, the three of them proceed to whoop their asses FAST...hammer blows everywhere followed by another scream...

marvel 7/10 **imo only**

draxx_tOfU
Bah you had to go ruin the fun. Orion Takes on Thor, Captain Marvel Takes on Beta Ray, and WW takes on BB. Now Who wins these match ups. I dont' know.

if we were to follow these matchups, i seriously believe that BB would defeat WW...

anyway, wasnt there a thread pitting these two together and the majority went to BB???

BB's powers are much more varied and flexible, and devastating...

WW only chance is to take BB by surprise and try to KO him, FAST...

WW cant keep crossing her arms forever, it wouldnt even take a scream to shockwave her for hundreds of miles...

once BB has diposed of her, the numbers game would take effect...

nvrbeenwthagirl
to tell you the truth, im not sure if he could...BB can conjure a powerful force field but without it, im not sure if he could be one-shotted by a shazam bolt or astro blast...

im not sure if he can manipulate the shazam bolt as i think it is mystical in nature...

this poses another scenario, it also depends on who is taking on who...

like validus said, there are alot of x-factors in this match...

thor and brb can also get behind BB as he unleashes a scream, then as the opposition is dazed or staggered, the three of them proceed to whoop their asses FAST...hammer blows everywhere followed by another scream...

marvel 7/10 **imo only**

I think Maybe Only WW will be slightly dazed by the scream. And BB would need to recover. Thus taking two combatants out of the fight for a little bit until she gets her bearings and he recovers his strenth. Shouldn't take either of them more than 30 seconds. By then Thor and Beta Ray will be trying with all thier might to take out Orion and Cap marvel. Whirling Hammers, Astro Force Blast, Angry Gods, and Magical Lighting mixed in with MOuntain Shattering Blows. Thor Takes out Captain Marvel and Orion Takes out Beta Ray Bill. Leaving Thor and Orion to duke it out. WW regains her sense of Directions and moves at mach three to give Thor a back breaking kick, oNly to have her ankle grabbed by a near full strength Black bolt. he tosses her into a whirling hammer thrown by Beta ray. She barely Blocks it. But the force of the Hammer knocks her 200 miles back. Beta Ray Collapses as Black Bolt Fires an energy attack at Orion. Orion deflects the blast with the Atro force at Thor. The blast nearly would have killed thor if not for Thor batting the combined astro force/bb blast away. It slightly glances an unconcious Captain marvel. His Magic stamina is kicked in gear by this blast, and cap grabs BB's leg and says Shazam. A magical lightning bolt hit's BB in his little electron antenna and he screams in pain. He rips his throat out killing himself and crushing half of Captain marvel's body in the onslaught of the scream. Orion Caught off guard, is hit dead in the face with a God Blast. Even the mother box can't heal that fast. And Orion is met by the black Racer. Thor claims victory just as he looks and sees blood red streaks in his blond Hair. The Sword of hephestius is jammed right in the crown of his head. Thor cries, you trecherous wench, To WW. And he dies a death worthy of a God. Diana, Broken and battered, picks up Captain Marvel and takes him to paradise Island where the purple healing ray restore them to full health.

draxx_tOfU
slightly dazed?

if WW is unlucky enough not to have her hands crossed, she wont just be dazed by BB's scream, she would be KOed for the rest of the match...

again, BB took out gladiator with a whisper...now, it would be debateable as to who between gladiator and WW has the higher durability, but the difference would be small to even make a difference...and again, that was just a whisper...

nvrbeenwthagirl
slightly dazed?

if WW is unlucky enough not to have her hands crossed, she wont just be dazed by BB's scream, she would be KOed for the rest of the match...

again, BB took out gladiator with a whisper...now, it would be debateable as to who between gladiator and WW has the higher durability, but the difference would be small to even make a difference...and again, that was just a whisper...

I said slightly dazed becuz WW has on her battle armor. It was strong enought to keep her from dying from and imperiex explosion. SO i figured it would give her good enough shielding to protect her some.

ExtraMision5555
I think BB could take wonderwoman, although i understand its debateable. But it wouldent be too hard for BB to unleash even a slight whisper in a fight with wonderwoman. And on multiple occassions, its going to wear WW out. BB doesnt need to recharge after whispering, or even speaking. Hes done it before, and shown no signs of fatuege in any way

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I think BB could take wonderwoman, although i understand its debateable. But it wouldent be too hard for BB to unleash even a slight whisper in a fight with wonderwoman. And on multiple occassions, its going to wear WW out. BB doesnt need to recharge after whispering, or even speaking. Hes done it before, and shown no signs of fatuege in any way

ON the whole, what is your rating of the battle? Which side takes more victories?

draxx_tOfU
well then, while she's "slightly dazed", whats to stop BB from releasing a thick torrent of energy at WW...as she staggers and completely lowers her defenses, black bolt swoops besides her and whispers in her ear, for say, a full minute... big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
well then, while she's "slightly dazed", whats to stop BB from releasing a thick torrent of energy at WW...as she staggers and completely lowers her defenses, black bolt swoops besides her and whispers in her ear, for say, a full minute... big grin

He's never been shown to do that. And I was going under the rule that he has to pull the power from the electrons in the air. He has to like recharge or something like that. That is why I had him scream again later on in my battle scene, after he was almost up to full strength. Or She could Cross her bracelets and Deflect the scream back at him. Dazing both of them in the process. I think he would be out of it longer tho. He doesn't seem as tuff as she is. I could be wrong tho.

ExtraMision5555
ON the whole, what is your rating of the battle? Which side takes more victories?

i dont know enough about captian marvel & the other guy to make an accurate descision :/

draxx_tOfU
He's never been shown to do that. And I was going under the rule that he has to pull the power from the electrons in the air. He has to like recharge or something like that. That is why I had him scream again later on in my battle scene, after he was almost up to full strength. Or She could Cross her bracelets and Deflect the scream back at him. Dazing both of them in the process. I think he would be out of it longer tho. He doesn't seem as tuff as she is. I could be wrong tho.

there are limitless electrons in the air...heck, BB can control the whole damn atmosphere to make the air too thin to breathe (check the respect thread)...

although i said scream i changed it to whisper as it was enough to KO gladiator..and glads might = WW in durability, or vice versa...

darthgoober
The day of prep would give team DC plenty of time to use New Genesis tech to their advantage. They'd take the majority here. Black Bolt's scream would be dangerous for him to use, seeing as how most of the combatants would be moving at nearly light speed for the fight. He would be as likely to hit one of his team as the other, so he'd probably hold off that maneuver until later in the fight. Unfortunately, I don't know if he could hag with any of team DC long enough for the field to clear up some. I know that he can charge himself up quite a bit, but ANY of these three would be an EXTREMELY difficult fight for him. I say DC takes it maybe 7 or 8/10. Mostly because of their Superior prep capabilities.

ExtraMision5555
Yes, BB has alot to draw from

harri
black bolt team wins

harri
you now

harri
heloooo

guy222
t1

JakeTheBank
Team 1, generally.

abhilegend
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.