Genis Vell/Quasar/Fire Lord vs. Takion/Hal Jordan/Insane Light Ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK I kinda make the other thread too lopsided. So here is a better match.

Two Sky Father lvl beings.
Two powerful weapon wielding Humans
Two Cosmic Beings

Bloodlusted. Fighting for a pair of Gloves. One is made up of 5D Magic and encrusted with a UN. The other is made up of Solid ALE with the infinity gems encrusted.

Which side takes it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump.

Jimmy-Chan
I think Genis may hold the nod over Takion due to his "insane" showings. Slightest of edges to team Marvel.

rotiart
It doesn't matter. If insane Genis or Insane Lightray get their hands on either pair of gloves.. the multiverse ends both ways.

Its a tie! everyone dies.rip

harri
fire lord team

harri
heloooo

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by harri
heloooo

What's up with the Hellooos?

Blair Wind
insane light ray? I wanna know more about this....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
insane light ray? I wanna know more about this....

He was able to trade blows with Takion. It was a nice rockem sock em battle. Light Ray was movings so fast, that he could travel many many many times light speed.

Blair Wind
So he went crazy and then got more powerful? What about the making a sun feat? Was that before or after he went insane (and did he stay insane?)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
So he went crazy and then got more powerful? What about the making a sun feat? Was that before or after he went insane (and did he stay insane?)
I dont know when he made the sun. It wasn't in the Takion Fight that I can recall.

guy222
bumprav

lilshogun
Takion solo this. Takion is like Silver Surfer, Captain Atom/Monarch. He was able to shut down the JLA heavy hitters very quickly indeed. Being an avatar to The Source means he is pretty much the ultimate in energy manipulation, the only thing limiting himis his own conscience and willingness. I'll go with him.

Sr J-Bieb
Genis kills everyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.