poems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red10002
ok i'm going to write one off the top of my head ....

---blank memories----

thinking of a meldidy and usless rymes
music never comes too me i mess it up every time .
as i sit there with an emotion to hard to explain i try to describ my self but all i see is blame .

my past is such a quiet place it never seem to crack i open up a window as the wind fly past by my face
thinking of a things to say is just a wast of space .

all my hope's , my wonders my dream's have no meaning anymore
time is still ticking my hearts if full of gore ...

as i wonder why i have no past i think my time has come to pass
as i wonder why i try too think of nothing left in side my mind of hidden blanks that revaeil a little of me that will never heal.

as day's go by i sit there and cry because i have no cares i can't rember
what too say babling is my answer .
confused destrot i fell my time is done i walk out and i see the past but now my dream is gone....

Weeping Fairy
wonderful, absolutely wonderful, good job happy

Victor Von Doom
If you can't be bothered to spellcheck it and tidy the grammar, why do you think readers will give it fair time?

red10002
oh yeah well sticks and stones .....

red10002
the Truth ...

A Burning thought crosses my mind can i see or am i blind. i search a answer thats in front of my face there's no mistake i lost it ...I'm alone once again i have no pet's,no famly,no friend but as i wonder who i think i am i come to ask this question again:

WHo am i ?
what am i?
where did i come frome?
what is my purpose what is my destiny?
is there a destiny if so then where do i start wheres the end if there even is a end?

that question passes with no answer and if you try I'll fall with laughter because there is no proof of existences only time will tell you the Truth ...
searching is futile i tell you it's a step ahead of you if you haven't found out . i can't understand why i exist because time won't tell me the furte .

this isn't a game a trick or a lie it's simple physics that don't comply too how it started because there is no end your life is rolling by with no stop or end. still you wonder why you alive why you breath why comply but even if you don't under stand it because there is no past too tell you the furte because time can't tell the past ....

I've told you a tale that you have herd before because you already know the answer you just fail see it.... v

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by red10002
oh yeah well sticks and stones .....

It's not meant to hurt you, it's supposed to help you. It won't if you ignore it and do it again.

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by red10002
the Truth ...

A Burning thought crosses my mind can i see or am i blind. i search a answer thats in front of my face there's no mistake i lost it ...I'm alone once again i have no pet's,no famly,no friend but as i wonder who i think i am i come to ask this question again:

WHo am i ?
what am i?
where did i come frome?
what is my purpose what is my destiny?
is there a destiny if so then where do i start wheres the end if there even is a end?

that question passes with no answer and if you try I'll fall with laughter because there is no proof of existences only time will tell you the Truth ...
searching is futile i tell you it's a step ahead of you if you haven't found out . i can't understand why i exist because time won't tell me the furte .

this isn't a game a trick or a lie it's simple physics that don't comply too how it started because there is no end your life is rolling by with no stop or end. still you wonder why you alive why you breath why comply but even if you don't under stand it because there is no past too tell you the furte because time can't tell the past ....

I've told you a tale that you have herd before because you already know the answer you just fail see it.... v

Awesome job big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.