POTC 4 might be in the cards!!!!? (o and sum other info)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
Disney have announced that Pirates AWE will be released globally on May 25th next year, rathr than gradually around the world, ScreenInternational reports. Mark Zoradi, president of the Disney Motion Pictures Group says: ""All we need to do is get the trailer out there, put together a good campaign and I think the audience is going to be with us."
The article also states, intriguingly: "The third film... will conclude the initial Pirates trilogy, though it is unlikely to be the last Pirates sequel."

sailorleo
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in japanese...U-SO!..wow...they should totally put in our characters....lol

ivebeendepped43
AAHH SSWWWEEEEEETTT!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
Yeah we shoukld totally send them the script we have from here! i mean its oinly like the best story ever!

ivebeendepped43
i no! really! send it!!

evilm0nki3
yup yup.

its cool they will release it on the same day worldwide. they make money alot faster that way lol

ivebeendepped43
MIDNITE PREMIRE!!!!!

evilm0nki3
ooo Yes. I am sooo going to the midnight premiere!!

ivebeendepped43
boo yah!!

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
Yeah we shoukld totally send them the script we have from here! i mean its oinly like the best story ever!

but only if we could play the persons we have written, aye? I mean otherwise there is no profit for us!

ivebeendepped43
serious. those characters need 2 b included. the story is genius

Jacky Sparrow
yes, and then we'll become famous, that's what I always wanted to be wink

CaptinJackLover
i know that would be totallly awesome wif we played the characters! but im farr too young to be in those movies erm

but ive always wanted to be famous. mostly so i could meet Johnny Depp wink

mmoviejunkie
lol

Jacky Sparrow
i know that would be totallly awesome wif we played the characters! but im farr too young to be in those movies erm

but ive always wanted to be famous. mostly so i could meet Johnny Depp wink

Oh, sorry...but I'm not too young big grin big grin

CaptinJackLover
stick out tongue fine then! be that way!

but i guess i could play sumbody cuz i do look older than i really am...well at leats thats what people tell me

Jacky Sparrow
stick out tongue fine then! be that way!

but i guess i could play sumbody cuz i do look older than i really am...well at leats thats what people tell me

oh, not good, I look younger then I am, they say to me. Mostly they think I'm under 18 but I'm 20!!

CaptinJackLover
really?! people say i look like im 18 but im only 13!

ivebeendepped43
really? people say i look 7 but im actually 13!

CaptinJackLover
yepp one time a 28 year old guy hit on me and i was all freaking out and i was like ummm do you know how old i am...

it wa kind afunny actually

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
really? people say i look 7 but im actually 13!

exaggerate much??

and you guys, i think they could make you look like the appopriate age, its hollywood!

CaptinJackLover
yeah IBD43 i htink you might be exaggerating just a bit. but people REALLY have said that i look 18 which i find very odd cuz i dont think i do at all

yeah thats true..hollywood could do anything

ivebeendepped43
no, guys, im totally serious! i have had several people say "So you're seven years old?" im NOT joking! i am so short!

CaptinJackLover
o well im really tall! lol and even if i wast people would still say i looked older

ivebeendepped43
lucky! do u guys no where i can go 2 request someone to make me a new sig?

CaptinJackLover
lol not really...i hate being tall...umm no sry , i like your sigg why do you wnat to make a new one?

evilm0nki3
i think i could pull of 16 hehe im 14 and people think im older..

CaptinJackLover
wow am i the only one that looks WAAYY older than i really am??

ivebeendepped43
idk. i just want a new sig so i have more to choose from. so any suggestions?

CaptinJackLover
umm...idk...go on photobucket.com and look at sum of those pics...they have lots of POTC pics...thats where i got mine

ivebeendepped43
im hungry!

CaptinJackLover
wow that was random....lol

then get sumthing t eat! stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
k, brb

ivebeendepped43
yay! i have had like, 50 slices of smores pie (thats this really good pie that i make /w marshmallows, hershey bars, some other crap, and a graham cracker crust. to DIE 4!)

CaptinJackLover
mmmm sounds YUMMAY!

ivebeendepped43
it is! i ate over half the pie today! no joke!

Bwa Ha Ha
Yup...... POTC4......

GREMLIN CYBORG DEMONS!!!! eek!

willofthewisp
Any more rumors about that? Keeptothecode.com confirmed it but I didn't learn anything new.

Bwa Ha Ha
Nothing other than they're working on it cuz they want more money....

IheartPocky
oooo Its so weird seeing old posts I wrote. Its like going back in time!!!!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
When I'm bored I like ressurecting dead threads....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.