Beast vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fight takes place in the Amazon jungle....

golem370
Well If beast can lift around 20 or more tons I believe he would win because of his speed and agility with all the trees in the jungle wouldn't help Lukes chance ether.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by golem370
Well If beast can lift around 20 or more tons I believe he would win because of his speed and agility with all the trees in the jungle wouldn't help Lukes chance ether. I was thinking maybe cage could stomp on Beast , with an uprooted tree. eek! laughing out loud laughing

golem370
Not fast enough laughing out loud

King KAM
Cage crushes beast, like a can.

tkitna
If it takes place in the jungle,,,The Beast 8/10. Faster, more cunning, agile, enhanced senses,,,I dont see Cage really tagging him unless he up roots a tree or something. Cage is at a big disadvantage in this setting.

grey fox
Cage easily....

wolvertooth
Originally posted by tkitna
If it takes place in the jungle,,,The Beast 8/10. Faster, more cunning, agile, enhanced senses,,,I dont see Cage really tagging him unless he up roots a tree or something. Cage is at a big disadvantage in this setting.

as much as i respect your opinion man but.... when did you get to see beast beat someone? except that tin girl

braz
wtf. Beast kills this. ionno why Beast gets soo much disrespect on these boards. Luke Cage wouldnt even be able to lay a finger on Beast, waay too fast, too strong, too agile etc. Beast 8/10 via major internal bleeding by beating Cage's chest in

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
wtf. Beast kills this. ionno why Beast gets soo much disrespect on these boards. Luke Cage wouldnt even be able to lay a finger on Beast, waay too fast, too strong, too agile etc. Beast 8/10 via major internal bleeding by beating Cage's chest in Beast wins. You guys know you would be quick to give Spiderman a win in this fight. Why not Beast. Cage won't be able to tag Beast. Beast ftw.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Beast wins. You guys know you would be quick to give Spiderman a win in this fight. Why not Beast. Cage won't be able to tag Beast. Beast ftw. beast cant hurt cage. at all.

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
beast cant hurt cage. at all.

yea well Cage wouldnt be able to touch Beast. at all. and i think he has a better chance of KO'ing Cage first considering Beast is superhuman.

Big Sexy
Cage would skin beast and use him as a blue pimp coat

King KAM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Cage would skin beast and use him as a blue pimp coat you damn right

braz
What the f**k?

wolvertooth
for those of you that say beast wins can you tell me when did he ever beat someone? besides that tin girl that was made out of cans? because besides his bio you got nothing to base his strength on

batdude123
Cage.

ExtraMision5555
CAGE CANT TOUCH BEAST, BEAST CANT HURT CAGE,

CHILDREN DOES NOT BEAT SIZZORS

STALEGATE

wolvertooth
what makes you thing luke cant touch beast? beast is faster but hell luke can break a tree and bash beast with it till beasts color will be red so whats the problem confused

Brutacus
let's see in X-Men Hidden Years 17, beast almost killed Kraven, iff it wasn't for the rest of the x-men he would have killed him.

In Amazing Adventures 12-13 he beat the brotherhood (Blob, unus, mastermind).

Not a victory but still a good feat he showed in Avengers 1st series number 137, he went thru a stadium full of floating mine's he and Moondragon where the only one's from the avengers succede.

In X-factor 30/ 33, he k.o's Frenzy, guess what her powers are, steel hard skin and superhuman strenght.

After that he, was not a mayor factor anymore in the x-men serie's and was more busy in the lab with the legacy virus, than the dark beast caught and took over beast, wenn he was free again he was busy with the legacy virus and was the one who found the cure.

And than he got that next mutation in to the lion, and had to learn to use his hands and stuff.

You got to remember even thow he could be a good fighter, because of his stat's he's more the medical, or the scientist of the group.

So yeah you would say cage got this, but he got some good showing's, and of course a lot of bad, still he did beat someone similair to cage with two blows, so it won't be easy for cage.

Tassadar
Luke tags him eventually.

tkitna
The Beast is resourceful too. I have an older Avengers book in which he knocks out Wonder Man in an alley (although WM was being mind controlled), but stuff like that happens. I just dont see Cage being able to get too many shots in. We wont mention or go into the Beasts superior intellect and all the plants, animals, roots, and stuff that he could devise some type of toxin out of either. I still think Beast takes 8/10 in the jungle.

Metalmanx
Beast wins.

thedude1948
Beast gets destroyed in this fight.

mustachio
How would Luke Cage honestly win? In terms of agility, I would say Beast is at or around Spiderman's level. Plus his intellect gives him a great advantage in any environment, let alone the jungle. There's no reason why Beast shouldn't win unless he screws up and falls out of a tree. Luke wouldn't be able to touch Beast as the jubgle is his ideal environment. I could see Luke winning easily if this were a straight up brawl in a surrounding in which agility would not matter, but in the jungle, Beast easily wins. Learn to respect him.

B dot Rob
Because Luke Cage could just stand there and wait for Beast to slip up because Beast cannot hurt him. Luke 10/10.

Grimm22
I dont know how Beast is going to hurt Luke here erm

SpunkySmurph
Beast gets so much disrespect around here.
In a normal fight, beast would go down, no question. But this isn't a normal fight. Here, in the jungle, beast is in his 'element'. He has so many options for movement, Cage would never be able to tag him. And beast would find a way to win. He's by far resourceful enough.

Grimm22
I respect Beast erm

Its just that Cage's skin is probobly to tough

mustachio
Sounds more like a stalemate if you put it in the terms that Beast can;t damage Luke and Luke can't hit Beast, but in reality, I'm leaning more towards Beast because of his intellect. Beast has more of an advantage and can wear Luke out more easily than Luke can wear Beast out. I realize Luke has the option to uproot every tree in the jungle and then take on Beast, but how likely is that? Besides, Beast is more resourceful, as someone previously stated. I'm sure he can identify a few poisonous plants and make a deadly concoction way up in the trees before Luke even realizes what is happening. Beast AT LEAST 7/10, 8.5/10 if you want my serious opinion.

thedude1948
Eventually Luke is going to get a hand around one of Beast arms or legs and when that happens its pretty much over for Beast.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Tassadar
Luke tags him eventually.

No, he really doesn't.

batdude123
Do I need to pull out the scans M? smile

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123
Do I need to pull out the scans M? smile

Sure. Scans of what exactly?

batdude123
Of Beast's agility.

Metalmanx
Of Beast's agility.

I know of Beast's agility very well, thank you. But sure, you can post them for those who don't believe he can avoid Cage all day long.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I know of Beast's agility very well, thank you. But sure, you can post them for those who don't believe he can avoid Cage all day long.

Yeah, that's what I meant...

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagilitybc2.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility2by7.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility3pr7.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastsagility6ox9.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility4sd0.jpg
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility5uq7.jpg

Metalmanx
Yeah, that's what I meant...

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagilitybc2.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility2by7.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility3pr7.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastsagility6ox9.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility4sd0.jpg
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility5uq7.jpg

I have the feeling that you're not with me on this one, batdude. And yet providing proof that Cage could never touch Beast.

batdude123
I have the feeling that you're not with me on this one, batdude. And yet providing proof that Cage could never touch Beast.

What can I say? I'm just cool like that... Happy Dance

Grimm22
Even if Cage couldnt touch Beast.

Beast cant really hurt Luke

Brutacus
Originally posted by Grimm22

Agree unless he uses his enviremont, is that alowed?

H. S. 6

Agreed.

Metalmanx

Beast can wear Cage down the same way Spidey wears down much stronger, more durable opponents.

Hit and runs tactics. He's Beast, he'll figure something out.

capt it up
Beast can wear Cage down the same way Spidey wears down much stronger, more durable opponents.

Hit and runs tactics. He's Beast, he'll figure something out.
if beast can't hurt cage at all how will he win

Brutacus
Originally posted by capt it up
if beast can't hurt cage at all how will he win

Well euh he might euh wear him down so much cage falls a to the ground???? confused

capt it up
how? cage has just as much stamian if not more then beast

Brutacus
how? cage has just as much stamian if not more then beast

He walks of, because he has enough of this silly game of whack the beast with a tree, same as we sometime's just can't hit the fly.

So beast wins by BFR??

capt it up
but cage would not leave. can you come up with a good reason. beast can't truelly damage cage nor does he have the strength to over power sage

Brutacus
so he has to outsmart him in some way than.

capt it up
which will not happen. cage is not morron and there fighting in an areana there nuthign for beast to hide behind

Brutacus
He can hide in the tree's, it's a jungle, with big tree's like that I'm sure cage will have trouble, with knocking down all those tree's.

I just don't know man, I'm also thinking hard how in hell beast is going to hurt him, I'm pretty sure his claws won't have much affect iff they even leave a mark.

So some how he has to set up a trap.

capt it up
true. see beast is sonner or later gunna have to come out and try and fight.

Brutacus
true. see beast is sonner or later gunna have to come out and try and fight.

Or he might convince a silver back to fight for him blink , maybe cage won't notice the diffrence and walks off after destroying the silverback so a BFR for beast big grin

capt it up
lol

Brutacus
no but I agree, there is not much beast can use against cage, even in a jungle.

capt it up
yup. is he had adamadium claws or some ability to damage cage then this fight would end differently

Brutacus
so in the end after a long game of squash the beast with a tree, cage wins I guess.

capt it up
yup

Metalmanx
which will not happen. cage is not morron and there fighting in an areana there nuthign for beast to hide behind

Err...they're fighting in the jungle. Beast's element.

Cage is not a moron. However, Beast's intelligence makes him appear moronic.

Beast has all the advantages here except for strength and durability.

Metalmanx
http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?image=026kf.jpg

I know it's not Beast, but it shows that with a strong enough blow, Cage can be damaged just fine. Bloody, broken nose and all.

Perhaps Beast doesn't have the necessary strength to do that personally. However, Beast is in the jungle. He could use a damn tree trunk or something, swing it like a baseball bat right into Cage's face. With Beast's superhuman strength and the force of that tree, hat'll hurt him. Or he could replace the tree with a rock. Or anything like that. Beast is 1000000000000000000x smarter than Cage. Beast can set up all sorts of traps to wear cage down.

Cage cannot and will not be able to touch Beast if Beast does not want to be touched.

Beast for the win.

jrodslam
Cage wins.

Darth Martin
How strong is Cage? Beast I thpught was around spidermans strength.

Metalmanx
How strong is Cage? Beast I thpught was around spidermans strength.

Strong enough to wear Cage down to eventually defeat him.

Darth Martin
That's what I thought.

jrodslam
How strong is Cage? Beast I thought was around spidermans strength.

Cage is in the 20-25 ton range. Where did you get the idea that Beast in in Spidermans strength level? Last i knew, Beast was barely 10cl. I dont know of any feats that say otherwise.

Darth Martin
What is Spiderman's strength level? 15 right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.