Black Panther /Daredevil vs. Batman/ Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
All standard weapondry, fight take place in some alley way.......

braz
close call. excellent teamwork vs enhanced abilities.

does Batman get his exploding batarangs..? and also, is Black Panthers mask made of vibranium as well?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by braz
close call. excellent teamwork vs enhanced abilities.

does Batman get his exploding batarangs..? and also, is Black Panthers mask made of vibranium as well? yes, why not.

V for Valentine
I'd say BP and DD for the win very slightly confused good fight

braz
Originally posted by V for Valentine
I'd say BP and DD for the win very slightly confused good fight
yea i gotta agree. barely though BP and DD 6/10

JOE NUNEZ
Thanx, for all the thread luv... wink

ExtraMision5555
i think BP/dd

i wonder, i think DD might be able to take batman by himself, in pure h2h

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i think BP/dd

i wonder, i think DD might be able to take batman by himself, in pure h2h In pure hand 2 hand, i would think so yes, but a lot of people would disagree with that.

braz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i think BP/dd

i wonder, i think DD might be able to take batman by himself, in pure h2h

well yea, of course in pure h2h. DD basically cant be touched. but Batman always has his gadgets with him, so it don matta big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is a good fight. Once Batman Figures out DD is blind and using sonics for earing, A good sonic or exploding Baterang is gonna take DD out. Batman/Nightwing 5.7/10

braz
are sonics part of Batmans standard arsenal?

nvrbeenwthagirl
are sonics part of Batmans standard arsenal?

I dont' know. But he sure as hell can move where Even Superman and Wonder Woman can't sense him. He's got to have some kind of sonic cloaking device or something. So it's reasonable to think he might have the opposite as well. But I"m sure he has an exploding device or two.

Ext@nt
Daredevil literally sees Batmans moves comming. And there's no way Nightwing could ever take Black Panther.

braz
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' know. But he sure as hell can move where Even Superman and Wonder Woman can't sense him. He's got to have some kind of sonic cloaking device or something. So it's reasonable to think he might have the opposite as well. But I"m sure he has an exploding device or two.

true, lets just say hes prepared and he has all of his equipment with him, bomb batarangs auto-tracking batarangs. with that i actually think Batman and Nightwing take this, exploding with an auto-tracking device would be pretty deadly. n plus a sonic=DD nulled immediately. and even so, Bats n NW could double team BP in the end team Bats 6/10

Darth Martin
yea i gotta agree. barely though BP and DD 6/10 cosined

braz
is Black Panther's mask made of vibranium as well, or is it just the body suit.? cuz someone told me the mask was, but i read one of the comics and he had his mask off, and it folded like a piece of cloth..confused

Darth Martin
is Black Panther's mask made of vibranium as well, or is it just the body suit.? cuz someone told me the mask was, but i read one of the comics and he had his mask off, and it folded like a piece of cloth..confused I never got the vibranium thing. Batman's NOMEX suit is so much easier to understand.

braz
^true. bulletproof except for point blank range shots. thats what it said in the visual guide.

harri
whatever

harri
i know everything by the way

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by harri
i know everything by the way
thumb up

Grimm22
BP and DD 8-9/10 wink

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

interesting point

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Faceman
All standard weapondry, fight take place in some alley way.......

Black Panther and Daredevil for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.