The Arbiter vs Mario, Luigi, and Wario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superstoner
Arbiter's camo is now infinite,and he is equipped with unlimited Energy Sword and Standard Plasma Rifle
Shield strength is on Easy mode

The brothers have big mushroom(from ORIGINAL) and fire-ball

Wario don't know much about him...
Setting-The Vatican

CermDocuments and Settings\theodoresulli\My Documents\My Pictures\bungie1063_500.jpg

sidekick
arbitar wins pretty easy

superstoner
no shiat i just want a description of the fight

sidekick
well basicly the arbitar pulls out the energy sword an kill wario mario would shoot out frie the arbitar run up behind him grab him slight his throuat with energy then luigi would be smart and say please and the arbitar would yes and then luigi gets killed later by a brute

Coleman Trebor
More like..

Mario uses his star, then shoves a plumbing tool up Arbiters ass crack.

Superboy Prime
No stars in this matchup :P

superstoner
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
More like..

Mario uses his star, then shoves a plumbing tool up Arbiters ass crack. your more stoned than me... Arbiter would use camo until the stars effect wore off then when it did hack his pansy ass in half

only if i had allowed the star in but i didn't so well basicly the arbitar pulls out the energy sword an kill wario mario would shoot out frie the arbitar run up behind him grab him slight his throuat with energy then luigi would be smart and say please and the arbitar would yes and then luigi gets killed later by a brute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.