Maxima/Sersi/Wonder Woman/Invisable Woman/Monica(CM)/Jade Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can these Ultra Badassed Babes beat down this Male Line Up?

The Girls Get prep and can use any means that they have for a win except the God wave. Which would make this whole thread pointless.

1.Batman/Captain America/Luke Cage/Nightwing/Bishop/DeathStroke
2.Hulk/Lobo/Flash
3.FireStorm/Quasar/Hal Jordan
4.Thor/Gladiator/Superman/Orion
5.Classic Juggs/General Eiling/Morg/Doomsday
6.Genis Vell/Takion
7.Despero/Mongul/Thanos/Count Nefaria
8.Darkseid/Tyrant
9.Normal Galactus

Tassadar
Its Invisible, not Invisable. And they stop at 5. 2 is a big problem as well, mainly because of Flash and Lobo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tassadar
Its Invisible, not Invisable. And they stop at 5. 2 is a big problem as well, mainly because of Flash and Lobo.
Sorry for the mispelling. Typing while on the phone and doing work gets me misspelling alot. Any way, I kinda think they could make it past 5. They got some serious Girls going.

Darth_Erebus
Probably stop at 7 but definitly at 8.

Tshern
Lobo and cloning, anyone?

Anyways, if they get past Lobo and Flash, then they're going to have some serious troubles with Takion and Genis-Vell, both of whom are more powerful than any single member of the fatale femmes. And that is if they get past Doomsday...

Tassadar
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sorry for the mispelling. Typing while on the phone and doing work gets me misspelling alot. Any way, I kinda think they could make it past 5. They got some serious Girls going.

I still dont see them getting past Shaggyman, Doomsday, Morg, and Classic Juggernaut.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tassadar
I still dont see them getting past Shaggyman, Doomsday, Morg, and Classic Juggernaut.

Maxima can handle Classic Juggernaut. She has shown to be as strong as he is. Plus Maxima has that nifly cloning ability. The one where she can make clones that have ALL of her powers. Once She gets that Helmet off, She has TK and Magnetic powers as well, Her and Sersi can Mind Rape Juggs. Sersi Turns Shaggy man into a gerbil. Ivisable Woman, Jade, and MOnica Rambeau Hold Off Morg Until The other can help. Sersi is freed up to Help WW take out Doomsday. WW can hold Doomsday at bay for a good long While. Especially since she is wearing the guantlet of atlas. Sersi whips up an Adamantium prison cell for Doomsday. Maxima Magnetically hurls it into a black hole. MOrg being more varied will take the attention of all the women. But he can't beat all of them and he falls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.