8th Juggernaut vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
I always wonder if Doomsday can come back and be a stronger version than the 8th Juggernaut.

Is it possible he can comeback immune to 8th Juggy if he gets defeated. confused

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by x_danny_x
I always wonder if Doomsday can come back and be a stronger version than the 8th Juggernaut.

Is it possible he can comeback immune to 8th Juggy if he gets defeated. confused

not neccssairily, if im not mistaken, it would jsut mean he would come back unable to be killed in the same manner that juggernaut killed him

Horrificus
He has never come back "immune" to physical beatings! Ha!
Come on now.

Up In Flames
Juggie!

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus
He has never come back "immune" to physical beatings! Ha!
Come on now.

Yes he has. After Superman killed him the first time DD became immune to physical beating. Look at Hunter Prey series. The only way they could win was to teleport DD to the end of time. No amount of beating, sword cutting, sonics could stop DD. Also remember that he doesn't have to wait after death to gain immunity. DD evolves instantly in battle. This makes him unbeatable (other than finding the antivirus that undoes his DNA like Imperiex did).

I say that DD gains enough strength through evolving to penetrate Juggs. Unless DD has enough strength to begin with. Remember DD has penetrated all the way through Superman (bones and all) like tissue paper.

Remember Juggs durability is not infinite. If so that would imply that LT couldn't damage him physically. Is cyttorak power equal to LT? Heck no!
Remember if a>b then b can't be infinity.

Thus there is a limit to Juggs. That is why Marvel allowed Onslaught to penetrate Juggs.

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by h1a8
That is why Marvel allowed Onslaught to penetrate Juggs.

shifty

grey fox

Thus there is a limit to Juggs. That is why Marvel allowed Onslaught to penetrate Juggs.

To rant or not to rant ? That is the question....

Tshern
I'll leave it to you, Grey. Please, rant.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tshern
I'll leave it to you, Grey. Please, rant.

*Tips hat*

Why thank you my good-man.

Ok doke , the whole Onslaught saga is nought but PIS, Cis, shitty writing and a spring board to make Marvels characters 'Edgier' and more 'Up to date' with Heroes Reborn.

Now let's looks at the facts , Juggernaut got punched so hard that he forgot who hit him. Now not only is this a massive case of jobber (Oh my godders screams teh fans , Onslaught is so uber he knocked juggy for six ! ) it's also shown up in it's stupidity. WHEN THE HELL has Juggernaut ever had the Ruby of Cytorrak attached to his chest ?

(This is a condensed and revised version of my rant found here )

Tshern
Thanks, mate!

grey fox
Funnily enough , I've recently grown to like Onslaught...

Endless Mike
Yes he has. After Superman killed him the first time DD became immune to physical beating. Look at Hunter Prey series. The only way they could win was to teleport DD to the end of time. No amount of beating, sword cutting, sonics could stop DD. Also remember that he doesn't have to wait after death to gain immunity. DD evolves instantly in battle. This makes him unbeatable (other than finding the antivirus that undoes his DNA like Imperiex did).

I say that DD gains enough strength through evolving to penetrate Juggs. Unless DD has enough strength to begin with. Remember DD has penetrated all the way through Superman (bones and all) like tissue paper.

Remember Juggs durability is not infinite. If so that would imply that LT couldn't damage him physically. Is cyttorak power equal to LT? Heck no!

So LT could damage Juggernaut physically, but he couldn't damage H/P Doomsday physically? What the f**k?

darthgoober

Wait, I'm pretty sure Supes punches HAVE affected DD sincwe Hunter/Prey. Granted they didn't really THEN, but they have since then.

h1a8
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So LT could damage Juggernaut physically, but he couldn't damage H/P Doomsday physically? What the f**k?

I didn't imply LT couldn't damage Doomsday. I just implied that Juggs durability is not infinite. Because LT can damage him. Thus he has a limit. And DD can overcome that limit. There is great evidence for this.

Horrificus

He may have become immune to phsyical beatings from "Superman". Maybe. But, not Juggernaut.
And, there still may be a limit to DD's "eveolution, that we just haven't seen yet. He is just a biological entity after all.
Juggernaut's power may still be unlimited compared to universal beings, and multiversal beings. LT is outside of all that.
As far as Onslaught's attack. That was partially pscionic/energy in nature. And, Juggs is not always filled with 100% of his available power. It is there to be tapped. If it was, we are back at Trion, and he can't even move without hurting reality.

newjak86
I didn't imply LT couldn't damage Doomsday. I just implied that Juggs durability is not infinite. Because LT can damage him. Thus he has a limit. And DD can overcome that limit. There is great evidence for this. That arguement can work both ways you know.

Since you've admitted DD has a limit as to what he can evlove and oversome then why would say that DD would overcome Juggernaut's limit what evidence is there for this because someone like me can say basically what if Cain's limit is higher than DD's

Horrificus
DD's powers, even as he evolves, are still based on the universe he exists in.
As I said, he is a biological entity, and his creation is based on science, which is based on the properties of this universe.
He can only evolve within those parameters, unless he finds some way to become extradimensional.
In this case, anything with properties based on universes, realities, dimensions, etc, outside DD's reality, should pose a serious threat to DD, because they would have properties and attributes that do not exist to DD physiology or genetic programming.
Like you and I trying to see a color that does not exist in this dimension.

UniOmni

Wrong on many accounts. DD evolved to be immune to physical beatings?? Not so. He evolved to be more resistant to physical beatings.
Superman affected DD physically in H/P.

See him punching DD, and DD responding with the cliched " Arrghhh!!", which denotes pain.
Or the hv hurting him.
After Radiant killed him thousands of years ago, using guess what?? Energy!!

DD isn't that uber.
He doesn't get killed by punches, and come back immune to punches.
He just gains more resistance to blunt trauma.

So the Superman of today, fighting the DD of H/P, i'd give majority odds.

And the only DD that evolved instantly in battle, was H/P.

Plus it had contradicting plot points anyways.

DD fights the radiant, who kills him in a blast of pure energy.

According to your logic, he'd now be totally immune to energy blasts.

But in that same story, we saw Superman hurt DD with his energy attack of hv...............................

Somebodies lying!!

Thats not standard issue DD anyway.
Else he would've evolved to beat the Supermen in IC.

h1a8
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wrong on many accounts. DD evolved to be immune to physical beatings?? Not so. He evolved to be more resistant to physical beatings.
Superman affected DD physically in H/P.

See him punching DD, and DD responding with the cliched " Arrghhh!!", which denotes pain.
Or the hv hurting him.
After Radiant killed him thousands of years ago, using guess what?? Energy!!

DD isn't that uber.
He doesn't get killed by punches, and come back immune to punches.
He just gains more resistance to blunt trauma.

So the Superman of today, fighting the DD of H/P, i'd give majority odds.

And the only DD that evolved instantly in battle, was H/P.

Plus it had contradicting plot points anyways.

DD fights the radiant, who kills him in a blast of pure energy.

According to your logic, he'd now be totally immune to energy blasts.

But in that same story, we saw Superman hurt DD with his energy attack of hv...............................

Somebodies lying!!

Thats not standard issue DD anyway.
Else he would've evolved to beat the Supermen in IC.
I understand what you are saying and you do make some sense.
But however, being immune to something not necessarily mean that one will not be affected by it (or feel pain to it). In Jugg's case, he can become jarred or dazed under physical attack. In DD's case, He may feel pain, but his immunity only means that he can't be killed the same way twice. Roger Stern and others at D.C comics says that DD becomes immune (and not more resistant) to whatever circumstance killed him. This implies that they will never write him getting killed the same way twice. That is why Jurgens and Stern chose to kill off DD by The End of Time. Also, superman's heat vision shouldn't even hurt him anyway. DD was the victim of bad writing. In the Death of Superman, Superman combined with JLA poured it on DD with their extreme effort. DD didn't even get a scratch for all their troubles. He totally showed no ill effects. This contradicts him from getting hurt from hv alone. So D.C is lying somewhat but not totally.

What is IC? Was DD in it?

h1a8

h1a8
Also, DD can still evolve after death. He just can now do it in battle. This doesn't contradict his plot but adds to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.