Ironman (in adamantium extremis armour) vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the last adi ironman thread i started was a good one so let's see how this one goes

Dinkus Mayhem
You would almost be better off making a gauntlet, then you can place Iron Man against supers of varying levels.

Sentry would win this though I think.

Scoobless
The comics already showed that Iron Man can't really "hang" with Sentry for too long in a physical fight.... just as well Tony totally outclasses him in the brains department

Validus
Sentry shreds him in 8.3 seconds.

lando005
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
You would almost be better off making a gauntlet, then you can place Ironman against supers of varying levels.

Sentry would win this though I think.
maybe i will but depending on this thread next up is the big blue boyscout himself

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Sentry shreds him in 8.3 seconds.

And that's being generous.

IM gets "neutralized" in THREE seconds.

Dinkus Mayhem
Originally posted by lando005
maybe i will but depending on this thread next up is the big blue boyscout himself

You mean the pansy in blue leotards who wears his red undies on the outside?

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123
And that's being generous.

IM gets "neutralized" in THREE seconds.

Nah, IM is still tough... it'd take at least a minute

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
You mean the pansy in blue leotards who wears his red undies on the outside?

Don't forget the matching booties ... stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless

crylaugh

lando005
dont forget the armor im is useing in this fight

Scoobless
Originally posted by lando005
dont forget the armor im is useing in this fight

Didn't notice that.....hmmmm

lando005
Didn't notice that.....hmmmm
whole nother story now aint it

Scoobless
In that case, Sentry hasn't yet shown enough power to damage adamantium.... so how couold he really KO Tony?

Black Adam
the extremis armour isn't made of adamantium?

lando005
Originally posted by Black Adam
for the purpous for this fight it is

Scoobless
Originally posted by Black Adam

Extremis isn't an armour, it's a biological enhancement program... but no, Tony has never had an adamantium suit of armour

Darth Vegas
The fight definitely won't be a quick one as everyone thinks, but I think Sentry will take it.

Scoobless
With the Ad-Armour I think Tony could take him

no expression

The Pict
Can anyone give me quick list of Sentry feats? I read that his true strength limit has never been shown yet.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Pict
Can anyone give me quick list of Sentry feats? I read that his true strength limit has never been shown yet.

Well he hasn't been around for that long... so not too many feats yet

He beat Terrax very quickly, and Attuma.... recently he smacked Iron Man around... until Tony punked him

The Pict
Ok, fair enough.

Scoobless
He also likes to store stuff in the sun.... no expression

The Pict
(weird) What sorta stuff?

Scoobless
(weird) What sorta stuff?

laughing out loud

It was just that in one comic he kept asking Cap if he could throw this guy into the sun... they finally let him do it... took him about 10 seconds to get there

The Pict
I wonder what they're gonna do with the character. i don't like that there are quite a few superman ripoffs either. Kinda shows a lack of creativity.

Scoobless
There aren't really any MU A-list earth bound heroes with those powers.... Sentry is the only one in a regular title... and he only appears sporadically in that

The Pict
There aren't really any MU A-list earth bound heroes with those powers.... Sentry is the only one in a regular title... and he only appears sporadically in that

I guess so, I supose Marvel isn't the only company that does it. I should maybe pick up some comics with Sentry in. I've never read any Avengers before (gasp)

Scoobless
shock

The Pict
Yeah.....i only really started to read comics around the time Astonishing X-Men started. sad I should really be booed off these versus forums.

Scoobless
As well as out of my Country.... banned

The Pict
As well as out of my Country.... banned

laughing

They need me here, I worked in a booze shop Dammit!

Scoobless
Where about?

The Pict
Where about?

Wester Hailes flex

Scoobless
no expression............ poof

stick out tongue

The Pict
That makes me hardcore, I wasn't jumped once. In a booze store, surrounded by Alkies and junkies.

Scoobless
Of course you were.... think about where you work... you're always surrounded by Alkies and junkies

smile

rotiart
adamantium is not vibranium. Sentry could hit the suit so hard it vibrate it so fast... the human guy on the inside turns to goo.

And if he isn't... sentry could pinpoint tony starks human body and kill him... while the suit tries desparately to catch up to sentry.

The Pict
Not anymore eek!

I once ID'd a guy who was 27 embarrasment

Scoobless
Originally posted by rotiart
And if he isn't... sentry could pinpoint tony starks human body and kill him... while the suit tries desparately to catch up to sentry.

Ok... I'm really tired... but did that make sense to anyone?

confused

The Pict

confused

Not really, is he saying tony will fight with his suit of or something? messed

Scoobless
Not really, is he saying tony will fight with his suit of or something? messed

Originally posted by rotiart
adamantium is not vibranium. Sentry could hit the suit so hard it vibrate it so fast... the human guy on the inside turns to goo.

I think he is saying that..... no expression

The first part of his post wouldn't work either

Dinkus Mayhem
The first part kind of makes sense, Sentry could give him the nanny shaking a baby treatment. I think that is what he meant.

The second part doesn't make sense to me either.

The Pict
But Adamantium would be immune to the vibrations surely. It's not gonna shift under Sentry's blows (probably)

rotiart
sorry... okay what i meant is adamantium is virtually indestructible.. ie a very rigid object. It does not have the energy absorbing properties that are tend to be found in vibranium... so if sentry were to just hit the armor a lot... he could damage it... if thor could damage a cylinder of true adamatium... sentry could theoretically damage the armor of iron man (at the very least by attacking its joints where the connections would be weak)

extremis iron man... tony does not have to be in the armor to control it... as shown in the recent iron man comic... execute program #5... where he was on the ground floor and the armor was flying around above distracting everyone... if tony is out of his armor... sentry could use his hearing or whatever.. find tony.. and nix him.

sorry if im not making sense. im really tired, and today is my last day at my job.

The Pict
Didn't Thor only make a slight dent? And it all depends on the the mass of Adamantium (thanks Wikipedia)
Anyway i don't see him punching through it.

rotiart
sentry pretends that hes the bartender for james bond.. and iron man is the martini.....

Innerhype

confused

Not at all

'sides, Sentry already hit Iron Man at lightspeeds, did little to no damage and thats just him normal durability...

lando005
Originally posted by Innerhype
Not at all

'sides, Sentry already hit Iron Man at lightspeeds, did little to no damage and thats just him normal durability...
that could have either been crappy writting or sentry was holding back

H. S. 6
Is Sentry screwing up Iron Man's mind out of the question?

Validus
Originally posted by Innerhype
Not at all

There was nothing to indicate it was lightspeed.

Validus
His best feats are continuously stalemating Michael the Collective and along with Genis, throwing around enough energy to destroy planets (plural) while still holding back.

lando005
His best feats are continuously stalemating Michael the Collective and along with Genis, throwing around enough energy to destroy planets (plural) while still holding back.
didnt know he was a planet killer

Innerhype
There was nothing to indicate it was lightspeed.

But still, Iron Man would have been knocked into orbit if the planet didn't stop him.

lando005
ok this thread's done pretty well so ady im's going onto his next opponet

Accel
Don't forget kissing the Void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.