Cartoon Dr. Doom(2006) vs. Ultimate Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultimate Doom: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Doom#Ultimate_Doctor_Doom
Cartoon Dr. Doom: No link. Sorry.

Standard battle. Who wins?

magneto1992
Ultimate doom al day

Grimm22
I refuse to watch that crap cartoon no expression

So I dont know anything about that Doom, but considering Ult. Doom is basicly the most powerful character in the Ult. Marvel Universe (Namor may be more powerful), I would say Ult. Doom curbstomps the anime styled imposter wink

The Pict
Isn't Ult Magento more powerful? He whupped the Ultimates.

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Pict

With major some major crap writing.

I mean Cap throwing his sheild at him?!?! That could be the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

And I still say Magneto could never even hope to stop Mjolner

Grimm22

Ult. Doom would destroy Ult. Mags yes

The Pict
Originally posted by Grimm22
With major some major crap writing.

I mean Cap throwing his sheild at him?!?! That could be the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

And I still say Magneto could never even hope to stop Mjolner

I know what you mean, and Magento is a proper badass in Ult Marvel he wouldn't just leave them all with the chance to beat him.
Mjoliner part was the biggest joke.

Grimm22
I know what you mean, and Magento is a proper badass in Ult Marvel he wouldn't just leave them all with the chance to beat him.
Mjoliner part was the biggest joke.

Still though, apparently Mjolner isnt ANYWHERE as powerful as it is in 616 erm

But the Cap thing was crap writing. Considering how smart Cap is, why would he throw his sheild at Mags knowing full well it wouldnt work?!? What the f**k?

The Pict
Still though, apparently Mjolner isnt ANYWHERE as powerful as it is in 616 erm

But the Cap thing was crap writing. Considering how smart Cap is, why would he throw his sheild at Mags knowing full well it wouldnt work?!? What the f**k?

Beats me, it was extra special stupid. And if the movie is anything to go by i know what you mean about Mjoliner. Hulk picked it up which should have been impossible.

Grimm22
Beats me, it was extra special stupid. And if the movie is anything to go by i know what you mean about Mjoliner. Hulk picked it up which should have been impossible.

Yeah, wtf was up with that?!?! eer

The Pict

No idea, I liked the fight but that kinda spoiled it a bit. Trying to hype up Hulk in the Ult Universe probably.

Ultraman Baltan

I thought that was a great touch. It showed how powerful the Hulk is.

Tron
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I thought that was a great touch. It showed how powerful the Hulk is.

The fact that he mowed through the aliens and Avengers showed how powerful he was. But, there's just some things that shouldn't be done. They may have thought they were hyping up Hulk, but they were actually downplaying Mjolnir.

Galan777
Ult Doom 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.