Marvel Family vs Hulk Unleashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Classic Captian Marvel
Black Adam
Mary Marvel
Capt Marvel Jr.

VS

Hulk without Banner and fully enraged.

Can the Marvels survive Hulk at his most powerful??

badabing
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Classic Captian Marvel
Black Adam
Mary Marvel
Capt Marvel Jr.

VS

Dude, seriously. no expression

outarddwarf
marvels mash him!

Ext@nt
Keep in mind without Banner he ripped Onslaught in half.

badabing
I got one. How about Hulk vs Superman, General Zod, Supergirl and Superboy?

Ext@nt
I really think this is a close fight and your underestimating Hulk. Ultimate Hulk took on the Avengers on his own.

badabing
I really think this is a close fight and your underestimating Hulk. Ultimate Hulk took on the Avengers on his own.
Team Marvel is on par with team Superman. Flight, magic lightning, speed blitz, super speed, great wisdom.....Do I really need to explain this more? It's a curb-stomp and it's not the first lopsided thread from you. no expression

Ext@nt
Hulk when he took down Onsalught was strong beyond belief. I don't think the combined X-men AND Avengers could've taken him down at that point.

Dinalfos
I'm not even going to bother with this.

Ext@nt
You guys have the right to your own opinion, and I respect that. And it's hard to really gage that Hulk's power since he only appeared for a few pages. But I really think if he can't beat them he would at least give them a really good battle.

badabing
Here's the fight. Hulk sma.......How did Hulk get speedblitzed into orbit?

You see, Hulk can't touch team Marvel due to their superior speed, flight, intelligence and overall versatility. If you can't understand this then I am truly sorry for you.

Is Ext@nt starting to remind you all of anybody?

Dinalfos
Seriously. The degree of idiocy(one way or another) on KMC is truly baffling.

King_Mungi
Just to note:
When Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel use their powers at the same time, they are only half as strong, half as fast, and half as invulnerable. Also with Captain Marvel Jr. (gets his power from Captain Marvel, not from Shazam) the power is divided three ways if all three Marvels are active.

Regardless the Marvel Family wins.

Ext@nt
If it's a mistake then I apologize, I haven't read allot about The Marvel's just Infinite Crisis. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

bigbran
Originally posted by badabing
Here's the fight. Hulk sma.......How did Hulk get speedblitzed into orbit?

You see, Hulk can't touch team Marvel due to their superior speed, flight, intelligence and overall versatility. If you can't understand this then I am truly sorry for you.

Is Ext@nt starting to remind you all of anybody? When did David Richards get banned?

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Just to note:
When Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel use their powers at the same time, they are only half as strong, half as fast, and half as invulnerable. Also with Captain Marvel Jr. (gets his power from Captain Marvel, not from Shazam) the power is divided three ways if all three Marvels are active.

Regardless the Marvel Family wins.
I've heard power sharing hasn't been in play for awhile though I've never been able to verify for myself.

badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
When did David Richards get banned?
I see we have the same friends. shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
I've heard power sharing hasn't been in play for awhile though I've never been able to verify for myself.

I havn't heard otherwise, but kinda glad if it is gone actually.

Ext@nt
I'm not this david richards guy. Like I said I was just going off what I saw in Infinite Crisis. Next time I'll do more research.

badabing
I'm not this david richards guy. Like I said I was just going off what I saw in Infinite Crisis. Next time I'll do more research.
You should fall to your knees and thank God you're not him. eek! laughing
Anyway, Marvel is about the level of Superman +-.

Ext@nt
Okay I understand. Can you link me to a good site for info on the Marvels?

badabing
Okay I understand. Can you link me to a good site for info on the Marvels?
You got it. cool
http://www.dccomics.com/secret_files/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_%28DC_Comics%29

batdude123
Classic Captian Marvel
Black Adam
Mary Marvel
Capt Marvel Jr.

VS

no expression

laughing laughing out loud hysterical hysterical2 crylaugh

rotiart
jesus christ... i love the hulk but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.