Keith Richards a good person for the part???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
ok i know Johnny got his inspiration for the chracter form Keith Richard but do you really htink he will be able to act?? i have a feeling he might not do a very ood job...and im worried he will kill the entire movie...

sailorleo
of course...kieth IS Sparrow....

CaptinJackLover
yesa but that doesnt mean Keith can ACT! im jsut asking for peoploe opinions...i odnt really know what to expcet from keith

Chiki Mina
^^yup!
keith is sparrow and has the eyeliner to proove it too!

tee_pirategirl
he really IS the father of jack sparrow..he is perfect for the part cause evn if he can't act gore and johnny will help him gladly until he becomes perfect plus it's only one scene and all he has to do is actually be HIMSELF cause that's what the character IS..lol don't know if I'm making sense

ivebeendepped43
u r making sense. if Kieth cant play his father, no one can. who can be more like Jack than the person he was based on? yeah, no one. Even if kieth can't act, hes gonna act just like Jack and u can't deny that

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
u r making sense. if Kieth cant play his father, no one can. who can be more like Jack than the person he was based on? yeah, no one. Even if kieth can't act, hes gonna act just like Jack and u can't deny that

Totally agree.

ivebeendepped43
yay1 i have goupies! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.