Wolverine/Sabretooth run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, these two are exactly alike pretty much. both savage beasts. oh and this is Sabes with his adamantium skeleton as well with the 4 claws on each hand.

and they get 24 hours between each fight to either heal from injuries or have time to rest

1. The Punisher strapped crazy with a trenchcoat full of weapons. much like Neo on the Matrix cool M60 machine gun as primary weapon with armor piercing rounds, M16 w/ M203 grenade launcher, Stinger missile launcher, 10 grenades, dual UZI's, dual Colt .45s, 10 gauge combat shotgun, and an adamantium survival knife.

2. Nightwing/Batman- advanced equipment. auto tracking exploding batarangs, deadly nerve gas, liquid nitrogen capsules, and his acetelyne torch utilized into a flamethrower.

3. 500 Hand Ninjas

4. Omega Red/Black Panther

5. 600 Weapon X soldiers all armed with guns

6. Venom/Carnage

7. Current Juggernaut

8. The Hulk

9. Thor

Superboy Prime
This is one f'ed up gauntlet.

braz
i changed itbig grin i forgot Onslaughts like Magneto

Superboy Prime
More like Magneto on celestial steroids, but yeah.

They'll start having problems at 4 but 6 stops them in their tracks.

Grimm22
Without jobbing, they gets killed at 3.

500 Ninjas, are too much for even this duo

Accel
Nameless ninjas are wimps. They always show up in groups just to get all their asses kicked by one dude.

Superboy Prime
Touche.

srankmissingnin
They get to six.

braz
i think they could take the ninjas.

Inhuman
furthest they get is 6

wolvertooth
they get to 6 and stop

braz
yea i gotta agree

jollyjim311
One and two they win, three they could, Wolverine has fought for, what, 18 hours straight and was fine? Four will be tough as Hell. If they can sneak they win five, and at six, they are outclassed and put down.

invisiblewoman
not getting past 6 boxing boxed

Sam Z

SpunkySmurph
I agree with six, but I don't know much about Sabertooth with his adamantium. How tough is he?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
Nameless ninjas are wimps. They always show up in groups just to get all their asses kicked by one dude.

Hand Ninjas get jobbed a lot.

I mean if they acted like real ninjas, they would use stealth and skills rather than just running into battle like idiots no expression

Grimm22
If they dont stop at 3 they lose at 4 yes

Omega Red takes down Sabes and BP takes down Wolverine wink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Grimm22

Sabretooth beat the tar out of Omega Red and that was an upgrade or two ago. Sabretooth beats Omega Red and with out prep time (one sided prep at that) Black Panther goes down to Wolverine easily.

Broly92
6 where they lose 6-7/10

the three or four being carnage and venom act like idoits and fight eachother

braz

i think Omega Red would take down Sabretooth too, eventually but Black Panther def aint beatin Wolverine. sry. and i think Sabretooth could stay alive long enough while fighting Omega Red, or just avoid him for awhile until Wolverine comes back n together i think they could beat Omega Red, but barely.

braz
Originally posted by Broly92
6 where they lose 6-7/10

the three or four being carnage and venom act like idoits and fight eachother

but how do u know Sabes n wolvie wont do the same thing no expression

trolly_crouchjr
Cos they ave settled their problems over an ice cold beer

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I agree with six, but I don't know much about Sabertooth with his adamantium. How tough is he?

very. with the adamantium on his bones, hes even more deadly than Wolverine IMO considering hes stronger for one, he has 4 claws instead of 3 on each hand, and hes got an adamantium grill with spiked teeth. wink

braz
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Cos they ave settled their problems over an ice cold beer

heh.

lets hope so.

Grimm22
Originally posted by braz
i think Omega Red would take down Sabretooth too, eventually but Black Panther def aint beatin Wolverine. sry. and i think Sabretooth could stay alive long enough while fighting Omega Red, or just avoid him for awhile until Wolverine comes back n together i think they could beat Omega Red, but barely.

Then Omega Red beats Sabes quickly and then kills Wolverine after BP holds him off wink

Broly92
Originally posted by braz
but how do u know Sabes n wolvie wont do the same thing no expression
They have worked together before

braz
Then Omega Red beats Sabes quickly and then kills Wolverine after BP holds him off wink

idunno, its a close call, cuz i think Sabes healing factor could withstand his death spores pretty well and while theyre dukin it out, Wolverine beats Black Panther once he finds the seams on the vibranium suit, then goes over to assist Sabretooth. its hard to say, but it doesnt matter, cuz they aint gettin past 600 guys with guns. ionno what i was thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.