Wolverine vs. The Crow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
personally, I think Crow wins, but I'm open.

endrict
blink What the f**k? thumb down

Thanos_1971
huh

Thanos_1971
Crow?

endrict
Brandon Lee

wolvertooth
you do understand that wolverine just cuts his head and walk away? confused

Scoobless
Do you understand that the Crow cannot be killed and will heal in seconds from any injury?... also he doesn't feel pain.... and is probably a better fighter than Wolverine

smile

endrict
wolverine will track down the bird and kill it.

dumb thread.

harri
volvie man

harri
he will rip it to pieses

wolvertooth
alright thats it... its another dumb wolverine haters thread i will avoid it, my last word here will be ... wolverine just cut his head arms legs and maked puzzle out of him , the crow got beaten by regular people but in the end beat them , wolverine is fighting super human powerhouses ....

harri
he really will kill him and you do realise crow dies in the end

harri
he get killed by the earth

harri
you do realise dont you ?

Scoobless
Only if the bird gets hurt... and why would Wolverine think to do that?

Other than that, the Crow is pretty much Immortal

endrict
Its like how did they think of killing the bird just out of the blue at the end of the movie?

Tassadar
Originally posted by endrict
Its like how did they think of killing the bird just out of the blue at the end of the movie?

Because a psychic tells them? The asian chick in the first movie, and the old blind lady in the 2nd were both seers. Crow wins, because Wolverine has no method fo hurting him, the only way to put down the Crow is to kill the bird, or incinerate him. Wolverine is capable of neither.

endrict
yah i couldnt remember how in the first movie.

Horrificus
Logan loses. Plain and simple. I don't hate Logan, that's why I waited to see what others had to say.
Crow is immortal, supernaturally fast, can heal from any injury.
And, the problem does come down to Logan killing, or not killing the bird.
The only reason regular humans hurt the Crow, was because they learned to hurt the bird first.

celestialdemon
This goes to Wolverine. Crow really can't do anything to do any serious harm to Wolverine.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Because a psychic tells them? The asian chick in the first movie, and the old blind lady in the 2nd were both seers. Crow wins, because Wolverine has no method fo hurting him, the only way to put down the Crow is to kill the bird, or incinerate him. Wolverine is capable of neither.

I have yet to see a Crow regenerate an entire limb.

Wolvie hacks his arms and legs off.

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox

How often do fights with the Crow last long enough for anyone to try, while he still has his healing powers?

Horrificus
Originally posted by grey fox

Even if we did throw out the fact that he can regenerate, (which we will not), you would then have to show that Logan is faster than the Crow's supernatural speed, stronger than the Crow's supernatural strength, and has more skill than the Crow's supernatural skill.
Remember, all of the Crow's attributes were given to him by a God/Demon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.