Possible Dumb Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Scythe
What happened to that hot chick Captain Jack gave the ship to in the first movie?

I'd use the search function to try to find a thread about it but I don't even remember her name.

And while I'm here what was the deal with that crazy island fortress prison Jack stole the picture of the key from? Is there a backstory on that place?

surfchikpir8fan
yep the famale is anamaria jack stole her boat - he gotted slapped for it i don no y they didn't bring anamaria back in2 potc 2

the island fortress is the turkisk prison i think it is controled by the EITC people are tortured and killed in there no one ever makes it out alive (cept 4 our hero jack)

Darth Scythe
Word. Thanks.

willofthewisp
They gave her the ship they used to track down the Pearl to compensate for stealing her last ship. She's a captain herself, having her own adventures somewhere.

ivebeendepped43
yeah, he gets slapped because Jack stole her boat/dingy.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by willofthewisp
They gave her the ship they used to track down the Pearl to compensate for stealing her last ship. She's a captain herself, having her own adventures somewhere.

are you talking about the intercepter? that ship was detroyed by barbossa's crew

ivebeendepped43
yeah, a llooonnnggg time ago!

mmoviejunkie
lol, yeah so..she just kinda disappeared...but i wish she'd come back 'cause i liked her

ivebeendepped43
ditto

Bwa Ha Ha
I guess she was nice, but kinda rough...

mmoviejunkie
sorta like elizabeth...

willofthewisp
hmm, well, he did promise her a ship, so maybe they dropped her off and he got her another one. I don't think she wanted to be a member of the crew of the Black Pearl, though.

Jacky Sparrow
another stupid question (sorry, it doesn't fit but I didn't know where elso to write it)

In the 1 Movie...when they are in the cave and fight with Barbossa...before Jack shot Barbossa he slits his hand and throws then the medallion to Will who also slits his hand.
(It's so fast, I just realized it after watching it the 30 time)

Why did Jack do that???

tee_pirategirl
he does that cause his bloode is needed to take the curse off he took a coin from the chest too well originaly he was supposed to have a seperate sorta curse going on himself since he didn't take a coin along with the rest of the crewhe took it later and he was supposed to return the coin after barbossa was dead (deleted scne) but since that would be too complicated they made it like that so he would lift his own curse at the same time as the crew

jessigem
in other words....

"the blood to be repayed"

happy

Jacky Sparrow
Well, but I thought the only needed the blood from Bootstrap, meaning Will's blood...

...because otherwise every pirate then has to repay it with their blood.
When the curse is lifted they all are released of the curse.

I'm just wondering why Jack slits his hand too...I mean he just have to give the medallion back.

I'm confused!!

tee_pirategirl
evey pirate DID repay his blood before it just didn't show it EVERYONE who take a piece must par blood did you hear barbossa say in that part when they wanted to take the blood from liz: who blood has been payed? piratesembarrasmenturs!! barbossa:whose blood is yet to be repayed? pirates:hers! so anyone who takes a piece (bootstrap bill included) had to pay blood but since they didn't have boostrap they had to use his son's blood and if you listen to ted and terry commentery they explain how evry pirates blood WAS repayed before the movie started and the only blood left to be payed was bootstraps savvy??

Jacky Sparrow
yes, thank you!! I'm a bit confused today!!

katelovespirate
is annamaria coming back in 3? she should.

and what the blazes?!?! where they ALL THE WAY OVER in the flipping middle east at that Turkish prison!??!! do you know how long it would take them to get back to the caribbean?!!! what the heck?!?!

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by katelovespirate
is annamaria coming back in 3? she should.

I don't think she is. She's not listed on IMDb as being in it. I think she should too, it'd be good, but oh well.

kiwibird
I was wondering, did i mis something in cotbp why did gibbs become a pirate?

Jacky Sparrow
I think because he drunk too much so the Royal Navy has quitted him

kiwibird
lol that would make sense

Jacky Sparrow
it does smile

Jacky Sparrow
ladies, does anyone know where this picture is from, I mean it must have been cut out, or not? I can't remeber that!

mmoviejunkie
i think its a deleted scene 'cause i dont remember that scene

Jacky Sparrow
but it's interesting....I want to know where the compass could be pointing? huh??? big grin big grin

ivebeendepped43
i wish i could see the pic!!!

Jacky Sparrow
huh? It's a bit more higher on this page!

CaptinJackLover
i dont knw where its from but i have it on my screen saver lol

PIRATES=SEX
I think annamaria just figurede the pirate life was not her forte and after the lst movie she decided to leave jacks crew.

mmoviejunkie
i dont think she was even ever was a pirate, she just had a tiny little ship for herself, and she only joined the crew so that she could get a ship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.