Captain America (no shield) vs Tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
H2h, who wins?

sexyking
Cap still wins this tombstone goes down.

grey fox
Cap beats Tombstone to death

Sam Z
Tombstone is stronger, isn't he?

grey fox
Originally posted by Sam Z
Tombstone is stronger, isn't he?

Slightly .

Sam Z
And more durable i believe.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
Slightly .

Yeah.... like a tank is slightly heavier than a glass of water

Tombstone is a lot stronger than Spider-Man, faster than humanly possible, bulletproof and doesn't breath (not that that's an issue here)

Dinalfos
Post-accident Tombstone creams Captain 10/10.

harri
tombstone

harri
you know wy

Scoobless
Originally posted by harri
you know wy

Is it because of the multiple posts?

Daredevil1
Cap 10/10.

A little stronger isn't really nothing for Cap. His record in defeating Man-ape, USAgent, Tarantula, Hyde, Rhino, Doc Oct, Scorpion, having the advantage on Spiderman. Tomb gets added to the list.

Scoobless
Cap breaks every bone in his hand when he punches Tombstone... then TS rips his arms off

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless

Tombstone is a lot stronger than Spider-Man, faster than humanly possible, bulletproof and doesn't breath (not that that's an issue here)

Stronger then spidey ?

Bollocks , he's friggen class two !

Bullet proof my ass and he DOES breath. Someones been watching to many Spidey Cartoons.

Dinalfos
No, he's way, way stronger than Spidey. And probably as fast or faster too. And yes, he's also bulletproof. Spidey nearly broke his hand when he hit him in the face.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox
Stronger then spidey ?

Bollocks , he's friggen class two !

Bullet proof my ass and he DOES breath. Someones been watching to many Spidey Cartoons.

He's always been stronger than Spider-Man.... and in "Family Plot" the Punisher shoots him a crapload of times with an assault rifle and only succeeds in killing a couple of henchmen from all the ricochets

At the end he hits Tombstone a couple of times with a rocket launcher.... but Tombstone still gets away

Grimm22
Cap beats Tombstone so bad he ends up well,.....

A Tombstone stick out tongue

Scoobless
Nuh uh .... no expression

Tassadar
Tombstone breaks Caps neck.

Grimm22
Cap is faster, more agile, more skilled, smarter, ect.. no expression

Cap takes this 9/10

H. S. 6
If Tombstone truly has survived a rocket launcher, I doubt Cap is going to be able to do anything to hurt him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
If Tombstone truly has survived a rocket launcher, I doubt Cap is going to be able to do anything to hurt him.

Cap has beaten guys much tougher than that no expression

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap has beaten guys much tougher than that no expression

He also has a jobbing aura the size of the multiverse. stick out tongue

Realistically, he'd probably break his hand trying to hit Tombstone (especially if Spidey almost did).

Grimm22
He also has a jobbing aura the size of the multiverse. stick out tongue

Realistically, he'd probably break his hand trying to hit Tombstone (especially if Spidey almost did).

Cap isnt stupid though no expression

He isnt just going to punch him. He'll use the enviorment and his skills to take him down wink

Bah, Cap's jobber aura <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Wolverine's jobber aura

H. S. 6

He isnt just going to punch him. He'll use the enviorment and his skills to take him down wink

Care to elaborate?

It's going to take some heavy hitting to take Tombstone out. erm

I don't know... Cap's has the ability to make inanimate and non-living things job to him. I've yet to see Wolverine's aura do that... shifty

Grimm22

I don't know... Cap's has the ability to make inanimate and non-living things job to him. I've yet to see Wolverine's aura do that... shifty

Bah, how does Cap job What the f**k?

Honestly, 99.9% of Mark Millar's run on Wolverine was pure jobbering

Sam Z
bump.

juggernaut66666

Bah, Cap's jobber aura <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Wolverine's jobber aura
cap has beaten juggernaut wolverine can't uber that

H. S. 6
Bah, how does Cap job What the f**k?

I hope you're kidding... no

ExtraMision5555
real cases, real people -- judge judy.

King KAM
Captain America, is the man. Tombstone cannot and will not lose. Tombstone isnt a good enough fighter, and capt will nerve cluster and pressure point him to oblivion.

Psyquis52
I'm not sure if Captain A can exploit Tombstones pressure points or not.

If I had to guess based on past exploits of Tombstone I'd say not.
That doesn't mean Tombstone wins. Not by a longshot. This guy only gave Spiderman a run for his money because Spiderman underestimated him.

I don't believe Tombstone breathes.

I still believe Cap wins.

Dinalfos
Tombstone is faster than Captain, stronger, far more durable. He can't beat him in h2h, not without his shield. There is just NO WAY.

Ultraman Baltan
Cap lost horribly to Grey Gargoyle and needed Spiderman to save him. Tombstone punched a car to the other side of the street.

Richv1
Cap is the better fighter, more skiled, faster, more agility, and way smarter.
Tombstone is stronger and durable. But thats his only advantage and its not enough.
Cap takes him down.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Richv1
Cap is the better fighter, more skiled, faster, more agility, and way smarter.
Tombstone is stronger and durable. But thats his only advantage and its not enough.
Cap takes him down.

How? Cap has nothing on him. Nothing.

Tombstone is faster, btw.

Daredevil1
Cap is faster, more skilled, agile, more intelligent. Cap9-10.

Even with Tombstone being stronger and mabey more durable that really doesn't mean much since Cap has defeated the likes of USagent, Tarantula, Man-ape, the Scorpion, and Hyde.

complexbrother
are you talking about this Tombstone ?
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/tombstone.jpg

if so, he will destroy Captian America. Tombstone is faster, stronger, and is a pro hit man who's day job is to kill super powered rival killers.

cap dies. (esp without his sheild)

Brutacus
Originally posted by King KAM
Captain America, is the man. Tombstone cannot and will not lose. Tombstone isnt a good enough fighter, and capt will nerve cluster and pressure point him to oblivion.

Sure, Pressure point someone???
Spiderman broke his hand while hitting him, how you going to use pressure points??

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
cap has beaten juggernaut wolverine can't uber that

Classic or Current confused

If its classic well no expression...

Then thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard

Scoobless
Originally posted by Brutacus
Spiderman broke his hand while hitting him, how you going to use pressure points??

Yeah, tombstone's skin is like rock... Cap isn't going to be able to use pressure points here

And Tombstone is faster

stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Bah, how does Cap job What the f**k? Are you asking that question seriously? blink

Grimm22
I have yet to see Cap really "job"

xmarksthespot
Oh so you were serious.

*points at him and giggles like a schoolgirl on pot and crack at the same time*

Grimm22
Besides that time he beat Thor up I mean stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by Brutacus
Spiderman broke his hand while hitting him, how you going to use pressure points?? and this means?...

Scoobless
That rock hard skin doesn't allow people as weak as cap to manipulate pressure points

Brutacus
That rock hard skin doesn't allow people as weak as cap to manipulate pressure points

Correct, His skin is like stone.

Big Sexy

Tombstone is a lot stronger than Spider-Man, faster than humanly possible, bulletproof and doesn't breath (not that that's an issue here) laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.