jacen solo a sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok i was reading on wiki about lotf bloodlines but i dunno if its a lie, they said something about jacen being a sith.

but i wonder is it possible jacen could be darth krayt? there is no evidence what so ever until we find out who krayt really is.

has any1 read this novel yet? this country doesnt sell it at all

exanda kane
At least add a spoiler warning.

ESB Vader
fu*k

exanda kane
Try this thread mate, just to keep enough space, have not read book meself yet, but someone will answer you eventually.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t421179.html

wookie_warrior
Originally posted by ESB Vader
ok i was reading on wiki about lotf bloodlines but i dunno if its a lie, they said something about jacen being a sith.

but i wonder is it possible jacen could be darth krayt? there is no evidence what so ever until we find out who krayt really is.

has any1 read this novel yet? this country doesnt sell it at all

Im reading the novel right now, but im not that far in the book.
The part that im at is Jacen is stuck in the Jedi temple ruins on Couracant
and he finds a little girl and kills her because he is mad.

Nikkolas
What a great guy.

Jen'ari
Indeed.

ESB Vader
god dammit this damm country, the book still hasnt come out yet

Sith Lord Windu
where you from vader? and yeah, jacan sounds like a lovely guy.

ESB Vader
a god forsaken place called singapore well anyways it did just came out so im gonna go get it, o yes woot and i got dark empire II reprint with empires end, now i see how the "young" sidious looks like,

still looks like a 40 yr old with white hair

Darth Grathius
hey the story of jacen being a sith is as follows: Jacen figures out that the galaxy will be in constant turmoil through a force vision. iIn the vision he also finds out that the only way to save the galaxy is to become a sith and push events one way or another.

ESB Vader
is he aka darth krayt?

DarthLazious
I think he is.

Stun
i thought i'd bump this thread on the discussion of Jacen's 'Sith' name, which you can vote for on the OS. I chose Darth 'Vortuum' - it's a similar translation of the word 'Dead' from Latinwink i doubt its gonna be chosen by Karen Traviss, but its worth a shotstick out tongue

General Zink
http://starwars.com/darthwho

Another EU regurgitation...

starwarsfreak34
so for those without an ounce of logic and can't put 2 n 2 together n come up wit the right answer, Jacen in NOT Darth Krayt...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.