Green Goblin vs Cap America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
This fourm is getting very packed aintit?

Kid Kurdy
Normally, Green Goblin should kill Captain America, but that jobber aura of Captain America is huuuuge.

Scoobless
I'd like to see these two fight without their trademark weapons....that'd be pretty cool.... and Goblin should have the advantage

grey fox
On Paper- GG

In comics - Cap

thedude1948
Cap takes this easily

Ultraman Baltan
GG kills him. Cap was going only toe to toe with Wolverine, and even had a rough time with Antman. Green Goblin has every single New York villain fearing him.

Dinalfos
Goblin wins, except in straight h2h..

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Goblin wins, except in straight h2h..

He wins h2h, but it may take a bit just to grab Rogers. Oh wait, he's caught up with Spiderman with no Glider! Silly me.

tru-marvell
I'd have to give this to GG, I mean I kinda like Cap but GG is just too strong and atop that way to nasty and viscous

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
He wins h2h, but it may take a bit just to grab Rogers. Oh wait, he's caught up with Spiderman with no Glider! Silly me.

Norman is far stronger and more durable than Cap, but I never pictured him to be in the same speed/reflex class as Spidey.

Grimm22
Cap knocks GG off his jet with his sheild and proceeds to beat the crap out of him wink

keak da sneak
cap will throw his shield and cut the glinder in half then goblin is on the ground and cap has the advantage

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap knocks GG off his jet with his sheild and proceeds to beat the crap out of him wink

Wow. Good idea. roll eyes (sarcastic) Even though Goblin's a BULLET TIMER WITH MASS REGENERATION AND ENOUGH POWER TO KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF SPIDERMAN WITH NO GLIDER(yes, it has happened before)!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Wow. Good idea. roll eyes (sarcastic) Even though Goblin's a BULLET TIMER WITH MASS REGENERATION AND ENOUGH POWER TO KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF SPIDERMAN WITH NO GLIDER(yes, it has happened before)!

... so he is Captain America with a healing factor? evil face

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... so he is Captain America with a healing factor? evil face

Nah he's a patriotically powered wolverine clone.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by grey fox
Nah he's a patriotically powered wolverine clone.

Green Goblin was created before Wolverine... confused

Unless you mean Captain America, who was also created before Wolverine...

grey fox
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Green Goblin was created before Wolverine... confused

Unless you mean Captain America, who was also created before Wolverine...

What i mean by clone is 'story wise' clone. Which is why he stopped doing human level feats and started doing uber jobber stuff...

harri
goblyn would kill cap america think about captain america cant do anything norman can fly

harri
helo

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Norman is far stronger and more durable than Cap, but I never pictured him to be in the same speed/reflex class as Spidey.

Oh, he is. Not as agile, but fast enough and has the same type of reflexes. He actually CAUGHT a Pumpkin Bomb once and threw it back! Oh, and yeah, he has caught up with Spidey h2h numerous times.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by grey fox
What i mean by clone is 'story wise' clone. Which is why he stopped doing human level feats and started doing uber jobber stuff...

Yeah, but with GG, it's not incredibly annoying. Oh, and there ISN'T Goblin jobbering! Bone Wolverine beat Thanos. That is definately jobber aura.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.