What's the best xBox-360 race/car game (current or upcoming)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I'm getting a 360 this month with a couple of games but and I want at least 1 car game. The best one obviously.

Which car game would you guys recommend for the 360?

WrathfulDwarf
I would suggest get PGR3. However, I would advise you to wait for PGR4 coming sometime in 2007. Or try Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I would suggest get PGR3. However, I would advise you to wait for PGR4 coming sometime in 2007. Or try Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

I see. I did love PGR for the xBox. I even considered it the best racing game for the system. But I would wait for 4 and check out Need for Speed probably. Hopefully the game still has the police pursuits i liked.

AstroFan
Burnout.

BackFire
PGR3 and Burnout are both excellent, depending on what kind of style you like. Burnout is fun, exagerated arcade style, PGR3 is a little more simulation.

Smasandian
I loved PGR3's in car view. That was awesome, competly making the game for alot better.

The only problem I had was that it got a tad tedious, but I find all racing games like that.

But that in car view....oh sweet...and its only $34.

LanceWindu
Burnout Revenge or Need For Speed: Most Wanted...

Spartan005
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Burnout Revenge or Need For Speed: Most Wanted...

yes Yup... those games are ridiculous but sooo much fun eek! And Burnout 4 is coming out pretty soon, I think...

But if you're in to more realistic type racing then definetely go for PGR 3

AstroFan
Just stay away from Test Drive. no expression

FistOfThe North
I saw a "Burnout" gameplay trailer and seemed too hyper. I don't want it too too serious either, like a dull sim. I'd get something in between. I'd like for it to be a good looking, non-boring sim coupled with cool and realistic crash effects.

FistOfThe North
I've made my pick. I gonna go with "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" due Nov. 15.

It has good crash effects, has the police chases. Has regular racing modes an free roam mode. It's not exaggerated but it's not really a sim either. Has about 35-40 cars, which is fine by me.

FistOfThe North
I love "Most Wanted". I'm #9 on the "Blacklist".

"Saints Row" is cool too. It's mostly funny as hell, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.