Luke cage vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Both are in their current states, so who wins?

General Kon-El
Luke Cage

darthgoober
How strong is Cage nowdays?

Grimm22
25 tons

darthgoober
I'd probably say Sabretooth more often than not.

Grimm22
Sabertooth isnt cutting Cage no expression

He dosent have adamantium anymore

darthgoober
Originally posted by Grimm22

Oh, I forgot about that, my bad. What's Sabretooths strength at? I now it seems to fluctuate, but what's it at most of the time?

General Kon-El
1-2 ton range.

darthgoober
Originally posted by General Kon-El
1-2 ton range.
In that case, Cage will take it everytime.

King_Mungi

Weapon X laced his bones with adamintium when Apoc took it away

kevdude
Cage wins yup.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Weapon X laced his bones with adamintium when Apoc took it away

In X-men he dosent have the admantium anymore no expression

King_Mungi
In X-men he dosent have the admantium anymore no expression

HOM must have retconned it out as he had adamintium before HOM began.

marvelprince
Don't know if its a retcon or what but he has none know. Cage ftw

Grimm22
HOM must have retconned it out as he had adamintium before HOM began.

Eh erm

I like him better this way.

He never needed adamantium before, to be a badass. It only makes him seem like a copycat

King_Mungi
In the Weapon X series he regained his adamintium body, but I havn't seen anything in X-Men to state he doesn't have it otherwise.

Grimm22
Well just look at his claws erm

They arent metal

braz
25 tons

WTF?!?! eek! Cage has 25 ton strength?? i thought he was peak human. wow. shows how much i know roll eyes (sarcastic)

but i thought Sabes currently had his adamantium skeleton and the four claws. he did in issue 2 of Ultimate X Men..did they take it off?? confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by braz
WTF?!?! eek! Cage has 25 ton strength?? i thought he was peak human. wow. shows how much i know roll eyes (sarcastic)

but i thought Sabes currently had his adamantium skeleton and the four claws. he did in issue 2 of Ultimate X Men..did they take it off?? confused

Wow, you really dont know anything do you no expression

King_Mungi
Well just look at his claws erm

They arent metal

and Aurora and Northstar have elf ears, but the artist didn't add that

braz
Wow, you really dont know anything do you no expression

wtf, i just havent read the rest of the Ultimate X Men comics, im on the volume nine graphic novel, and o yea, i havnt read the 5th one, they didnt have it sad

but when do they strip Sabes of his adamantium?

King_Mungi
Ultimate universe is a complete seperate universe from the one were talking about. As characters from the ultimate comics have power/abilities their counterpart doesn't have. Such as 616 (normal Marvel universe) Sabertooth doesn't have the same claws he does in the ultimate universe

Grimm22
wtf, i just havent read the rest of the Ultimate X Men comics, im on the volume nine graphic novel, and o yea, i havnt read the 5th one, they didnt have it sad

but when do they strip Sabes of his adamantium?

doh

Ult Universe isnt the Marvel Universe no expression

JuanJohnboy
With Adamantium= Sabretooth wins easily.
No Adamantium= Cage can probably take it after a long fight.

braz
doh

Ult Universe isnt the Marvel Universe no expression

what r u talking about. when i say ultimate X Men, i mean the ultimate X Men comics 1-13 that they currently have out now, North Pole with Magneto on the front as the latest one. it says on the side its made by Marvel comics

Grimm22
what r u talking about. when i say ultimate X Men, i mean the ultimate X Men comics 1-13 that they currently have out now, North Pole with Magneto on the front as the latest one. it says on the side its made by Marvel comics

Its made by Marvel, but its a different universe.

There is the regular Marvel Universe (otherwise known as the 616 Universe)

and there is the Ult. Marvel Universe, which is an alternatve universe, using similar storylines, but the characters are different, but in the end are the same (personality wise) with the exception of a few

braz
o ok so 616 Sabes doesnt have an adamantium skeleton?

Grimm22
Not to my knowledge

braz
damn. ok. then Luke Cage takes it.

srankmissingnin
I think its bullshit but Cage has beaten Sabretooth at least three times... although two of those times where against crappy classic Sabretooth (aka the Slasher). Currently Sabretooth should win though.

jinzin
I don't think sabretooth's claws are a very good source to start stating that he doesn't have his admantium anymore... hell in the weapon x series in which he recievede his upgrades they didn't draw the claws to be matallic... that however doesn't mean that they weren't does it?

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think its bullshit but Cage has beaten Sabretooth at least three times... although two of those times where against crappy classic Sabretooth (aka the Slasher). Currently Sabretooth should win though.

Bah, I like Classic Sabertooth no expression

He didnt need stupid adamantium to beat Wolverine and be a badass cool

KharmaDog
So people think that Cage can take Sabertooth but Sasquatch can't? That's just odd.

Darth Vegas
Cage FTW.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't think sabretooth's claws are a very good source to start stating that he doesn't have his admantium anymore... hell in the weapon x series in which he recievede his upgrades they didn't draw the claws to be matallic... that however doesn't mean that they weren't does it?

Exactally, as far as I know he still has his adamintium skelton

Originally posted by KharmaDog
So people think that Cage can take Sabertooth but Sasquatch can't? That's just odd.

haha that's the way she goes.

Grimm22
Wait who thinks Sabertooth can beat Sasquatch?!?!? What the f**k?

That has to be one of the stupidest things i've EVER heard no expression

mighty adam
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
With Adamantium= Sabretooth wins easily.
No Adamantium= Cage can probably take it after a long fight. ok ok cage wins with easy even if sab had adamantium in him cage is 25 30 ton range his skin is harder then titanium please you need alot of strength to cut cage cages wins 10000000000000000/10.

jinzin
Originally posted by mighty adam
ok ok cage wins with easy even if sab had adamantium in him cage is 25 30 ton range his skin is harder then titanium please you need alot of strength to cut cage cages wins 10000000000000000/10. uhhhhhgggg no... first off, sabretooth himself is EASILY in the 10-20 ton category.... we now for a fact that he's powerful; enough to run down an energy barrier strong enough to stop a full grown bull elephant, he was one punching metal walls into debris BEFORE he had the admantium put in him, and he literally...LITERALLY was beating ms. marvel a 50 ton lifter in a toe to toe slugfest, she even outright states that she can't outslug him, and while she was getting worn down, he was still fresh.

and titanium? PUH-LEASE! again even his organic claws could rend through steel; admantium claws wielded by a character of minimal enhanced strength like wolverine can slice through titanium like is was paper (something which was stated on panel), you think a 20 ton lifter with adamantium is gonna do any worse? What the f**k?

jinzin
Exactally, as far as I know he still has his adamintium skelton

whew... I wasn't ready for that recont, I was about to regret even having the weapon x series for a moment. lol.

capt it up
uhhhhhgggg no... first off, sabretooth himself is EASILY in the 10-20 ton category.... we now for a fact that he's powerful; enough to run down an energy barrier strong enough to stop a full grown bull elephant, he was one punching metal walls into debris BEFORE he had the admantium put in him, and he literally...LITERALLY was beating ms. marvel a 50 ton lifter in a toe to toe slugfest, she even outright states that she can't outslug him, and while she was getting worn down, he was still fresh.

and titanium? PUH-LEASE! again even his organic claws could rend through steel; admantium claws wielded by a character of minimal enhanced strength like wolverine can slice through titanium like is was paper (something which was stated on panel), you think a 20 ton lifter with adamantium is gonna do any worse? What the f**k?
wolverine's strength is not minimal.

King_Mungi
whew... I wasn't ready for that recont, I was about to regret even having the weapon x series for a moment. lol.

haha well I actually enjoyed the Weapon X series, except for the last run before it's cancellation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.