mr mxy vs the celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
not all of them just the main ones like
Toaa
exitar
arishem
etc.etc.etc

General Kon-El
Mxyzptlk loses

juggernaut66666
are you sure?

superstoner
Toaa isn't a celestial

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by superstoner
Toaa isn't a celestial
yes he is

King_Mungi
Yes there are two TOAA, a celestial and God himself

Grimm22
TOAA is god, the celestials are his workmen

Avalonofthewind
*Blink* Oh, there were celestials?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
TOAA is god, the celestials are his workmen

TOAA as mentioned is also the supreme celestial, but God is not the same TOAA

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/one_above_all2.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. Myx turns them into toy Robots. His power is comparible to the Infinity Guantlet. Look what joker did with it. The Celestials might as well be throwing sticks and Rocks at Mxy.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Space M ummy
We've never seen the upper limit to the power of the celestials. From what we DO know, they can AT MINIMUM create and obliterate universes at will.

Mxy's power was contained by the spectre. The only beings more powerful than the celestials are the abstracts (eternity, infinity, possibly galactus, death) which are on the same level.

So yes, I am comparing Mxy's power to a full power celestial. Neither has any true pre-defined limit to what they can do, or can be truly destroyed by anything on this plane of existence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' think I've ever seen mxy beaten by anyone but the spectre. He couldn't even Kill Himself. The Spectre is 2nd to God Right? I dont' think Mxy can beat the LT either. But he sure can punk the celstials. And even when we thought the spectre had defeated mxy, He wasn't defeated then. He disappeared.

juggernaut66666
i know that just some idiot said this to me he also said that fp galactus could oblitarate parallax

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
i know that just some idiot said this to me he also said that fp galactus could oblitarate parallax

He is an Idiot. Parralax rewrote multiple universes at one time. He was reaching into pocket dimensions as well as alternate timelines. IT was DC's First attemt to fix the infinite universe mess. Galactus is equal to Eternity at full power. Which has never been shown. Parallax killed Multi ETERNITY's. Please tell this guy he needs to get off of Galactus's Tip.

juggernaut66666
he also says that full power galactus is a multiversal being

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
TOAA as mentioned is also the supreme celestial, but God is not the same TOAA

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/one_above_all2.html

Ah yes

I see now.

Im just going to start calling TOAA (God) God then stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl

How can that be? Kismet is more powerful than Eternity. And Galactus Is only equal to ONE Eternity. He needs to pick up a few Comics.

Space M ummy

Yes, I DID say that, because he is. Mostly because of the nullifier which is an aspect of him.

The nullifier can eliminate and restructure ALL of marvel, not just 616, at once. As it's an aspect of him, it's part of his powerset.

Galactus is also not restricted to one universe. He can traverse any and all dimensions at will, and has enough power to destroy the universe 10x over.

juggernaut66666
Yes, I DID say that, because he is.
no he is not no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, I DID say that, because he is.

Um NO. Just No. Who do you think galactus is? The Antimonitor or the Beyonder or Somebody? Just stop it. No. Just NO. Mr. Mxy is more powerful than Galactus.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um NO. Just No. Who do you think galactus is? The Antimonitor or the Beyonder or Somebody? Just stop it. No. Just NO. Mr. Mxy is more powerful than Galactus.
no mr mxy is on celestal level big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
no mr mxy is on celestal level big grin

Have you read Emporer Joker?

Space M ummy

I believe the debate started when I compared the power of a full power celestial to mr. mxy.

why? I'll tell you. Celestials aren't just tall guys in armored suits. They are universal level reality warpers. Franklin richards with just a fraction of their power created a universe out of nothing. a Full power celestial can create and annihilate universes with a thought. They're like super cube beings.

Yes I have read emperor joker. Cube beings should be able to accomplish the same feats, and celestials are WAY more powerful.

The ONLY beings more powerful than them are the abstracts, who have no real limit to what they can do.

And Kismet is not "more powerful than eternity" since eternity doesn't have a limit to it's power. All showings of abstracts are just M-bodies with a portion of it's actual power.

juggernaut66666
I believe the debate started when I compared the power of a full power celestial to mr. mxy.

why? I'll tell you. Celestials aren't just tall guys in armored suits. They are universal level reality warpers. Franklin richards with just a fraction of their power created a universe out of nothing. a Full power celestial can create and annihilate universes with a thought. They're like super cube beings.

Yes I have read emperor joker. Cube beings should be able to accomplish the same feats, and celestials are WAY more powerful.

The ONLY beings more powerful than them are the abstracts, who have no real limit to what they can do.

And Kismet is not "more powerful than eternity" since eternity doesn't have a limit to it's power. All showings of abstracts are just M-bodies with a portion of it's actual power.
if eternity has no limit to his power than why is it that thanos with hotu has beaten him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually Kismet is more powerful than Eternity. Kismet is the Guardian of the Multi Realities of DC. Eternity is the embodiment of ONE reality.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I think you under Estimate Mr. Mxy. And over estimate cube beings. IT takes a myriad of them to accomplish universal feats. and it also takes time. Mxy can do Universe altering things in a snap of a finger.

Space M ummy
if eternity has no limit to his power than why is it that thanos with hotu has beaten him?

Ignoring the fact that "The end" may or not be canon- the HOTU is the power of the creator. It supercedes the power of everything else INCLUDING the tribunal, who's word is law within marvel.

Eternity, Death, Infinity etc don't have set power levels. There isn't a predefined limit to what they can or can't do. Their abilities are essentially infinite within their respective domains.

The time for a cube being to alter reality is negligible. and celestials FAR EXCEED the abilities of cube beings. Both have been shown to create universes on their own at a whim, so obviously "universe altering" feats (when they're creating their own universes) are clearly within their powerset.

juggernaut66666
Ignoring the fact that "The end" may or not be canon- the HOTU is the power of the creator. It supercedes the power of everything else INCLUDING the tribunal, who's word is law within marvel.

Eternity, Death, Infinity etc don't have set power levels. There isn't a predefined limit to what they can or can't do. Their abilities are essentially infinite within their respective domains.

The time for a cube being to alter reality is negligible. and celestials FAR EXCEED the abilities of cube beings. Both have been shown to create universes on their own at a whim, so obviously "universe altering" feats (when they're creating their own universes) are clearly within their powerset.
yeah abstarcts has no limit to their powers than why did beyonder punked them?

celestialdemon
Yes, I DID say that, because he is. Mostly because of the nullifier which is an aspect of him.

The nullifier can eliminate and restructure ALL of marvel, not just 616, at once. As it's an aspect of him, it's part of his powerset.

Galactus is also not restricted to one universe. He can traverse any and all dimensions at will, and has enough power to destroy the universe 10x over.

Galactus is not a multiversal being. The fact that there is a Galactus in every reality is proof of that.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Becuz they actually did have no limit to thier powers. (at least in relation to the beyonder)They fooled the shit out of the beyonder. They put him in a deep sleep and he dreamed the whole thing. Hell I can be the beyonder in my dreams too. lol. NO one has infinite power but The Gods of thier universes. TOAA and the Presence.

Space M ummy

It's obvious you don't read marvel, or you'd know that the beyonder DIDNT. All the events of secret wars were retconned into an illusion of the abstracts "testing" the beyonder.

In reality, the beyonder only possessed the power of one half of a cosmic cube- he was an incomplete cube being, with the molecule man being the other half.

As for the Kismet/Eternity thing: The 616 Eternity is just an aspect of the true, multiversal eternity. There is indeed a multi-eternity/multi infinity that represents all of marvel.

How would you define a multiversal being? If you're defining it as a being with the power/ability to traverse and affect more than one dimension/reality, Galactus fits this definition. If there's another one you're using, I'd like to hear it.

juggernaut66666
Becuz they actually did have no limit to thier powers. (at least in relation to the beyonder)They fooled the shit out of the beyonder. They put him in a deep sleep and he dreamed the whole thing. Hell I can be the beyonder in my dreams too. lol. NO one has infinite power but The Gods of thier universes. TOAA and the Presence.
this is what im talking about this infinite power bullshit no one has it only those 2

juggernaut66666
It's obvious you don't read marvel, or you'd know that the beyonder DIDNT. All the events of secret wars were retconned into an illusion of the abstracts "testing" the beyonder.

In reality, the beyonder only possessed the power of one half of a cosmic cube- he was an incomplete cube being, with the molecule man being the other half.

As for the Kismet/Eternity thing: The 616 Eternity is just an aspect of the true, multiversal eternity. There is indeed a multi-eternity/multi infinity that represents all of marvel.
i read marvel i no he was retconned to cosmic cube level im just talking about that no one has infinite power only toaa and presence

Space M ummy
i read marvel i no he was retconned to cosmic cube level im just talking about that no one has infinite power only toaa and presence

I didn't say the abstracts had infinite and unlimited power in all areas. I SAID there were no pre defined limits to what they can or can't do. All of their showings are done via M-bodies, which have only a fraction of the power of the "true" abstract.

Say for instance that Colossus can lift 80 tons, Quicksilver can go mach 5 or whatever...those are limits. The abstracts have no real limit to how fast they are, how strong they are, or even what their powers can do. They're left undefined, with exactly as much power as the writer wishes them to have.

Inhuman
His power is comparible to the Infinity Guantlet.

laughing out loud

infinity gauntlet>Incomplete infinity gauntlet>ultimate nulifier=Mr.myx

Mider999
there are two TOAA's one is a celestial the other is like the presance as in he made the MU i guess, not the same person, mr Myx wins i think it be cool to find out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
laughing out loud

infinity gauntlet>Incomplete infinity gauntlet>ultimate nulifier=Mr.myx

NOw back it up. Not just with scans of Marvel. But back it up with scans of Mxy that show his limits. Cuz saying it and proving it are another. You can prove the power of marvel well. Now disprove Mxy's power.

Mr Master
The Celestials are powerful indeed, they are more powerful than evolved Cosmic Containment Units (Cosmic Cubes)

but NOT more powerful than even ONE UN-Evolved Cosmic Containment Unit, which can make you God (Thanos).

The Celestials CAN'T destroy Universes, I don't know where that came from. confused

And Franklyn ONLY Created Pocket Universes, NEVER a Universe.

Exitar's only FEAT (Thor #389) is small fries in comparison with other Cosmics, heck the Black Celestial has better showings.

So...

If this is non-canon Mxy, Mxy erases their whole Universe.

If it's canon Mxy, ALL the Celestials as a Unit, win.

bigbran
Um NO. Just No. Who do you think galactus is? The Antimonitor or the Beyonder or Somebody? Just stop it. No. Just NO. Mr. Mxy is more powerful than Galactus. That's not half as bad as some as the things you said.
So don't get mad at him.Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He is an Idiot. Parralax rewrote multiple universes at one time. He was reaching into pocket dimensions as well as alternate timelines. IT was DC's First attemt to fix the infinite universe mess. Galactus is equal to Eternity at full power. Which has never been shown. Parallax killed Multi ETERNITY's. Please tell this guy he needs to get off of Galactus's Tip. He didn't destroy Eternity. Eternity can fight back, universes cannot.

bigbran
Actually Kismet is more powerful than Eternity. Kismet is the Guardian of the Multi Realities of DC. Eternity is the embodiment of ONE reality. Roma, is the Omniversal judge. She would get her ass handed to her by Eternity(probably)
Omnversal>>>Multiversal.

Xplosive
I dont' think I've ever seen mxy beaten by anyone but the spectre. He couldn't even Kill Himself. The Spectre is 2nd to God Right? I dont' think Mxy can beat the LT either. But he sure can punk the celstials. And even when we thought the spectre had defeated mxy, He wasn't defeated then. He disappeared.

Yep, I think he would defeat the Celestials.

Rols
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Celestials are powerful indeed, they are more powerful than evolved Cosmic Containment Units (Cosmic Cubes)

but NOT more powerful than even ONE UN-Evolved Cosmic Containment Unit, which can make you God (Thanos).

The Celestials CAN'T destroy Universes, I don't know where that came from. confused

And Franklyn ONLY Created Pocket Universes, NEVER a Universe.

Exitar's only FEAT (Thor #389) is small fries in comparison with other Cosmics, heck the Black Celestial has better showings.

So...

If this is non-canon Mxy, Mxy erases their whole Universe.

If it's canon Mxy, ALL the Celestials as a Unit, win.

Well i think this came from the Heroes reborn and Franklins limited series, its when the Celestials gave Franklin the choice to which Universe to pick and the other has to be destroyed, i think thats how it went, been a while since i read that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.