Ultraman vs. Count Neferia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Count Neferia

JOE NUNEZ
Ultraman

Thanos_1971
What can Ultraman do?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
What can Ultraman do? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraman_%28comics%29

Ultraman Baltan
Ok, good. Different Ultraman. I was gonna say..........
Anyways, in this fight, I'll say Ultraman. The guy had Superman-esque strength last time I saw him. A bit over Nefaria's level.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Ok, good. Different Ultraman. I was gonna say..........
Anyways, in this fight, I'll say Ultraman. The guy had Superman-esque strength last time I saw him. A bit over Nefaria's level. What about his feats? What has he done? For example, Neferia has dropped the Avengers....

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
What about his feats? What has he done? For example, Neferia has dropped the Avengers....

Ultraman went toe to toe with Supes and made him bleed once. BLEED! Not the top of Superman's rogues list, but he is very powerful and has fought Supes on many occassions.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman went toe to toe with Supes and made him bleed once. BLEED! Not the top of Superman's rogues list, but he is very powerful and has fought Supes on many occassions. This would be a good one...

Ext@nt
So is Ultraman equal to Superman or more powerful?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ext@nt
So is Ultraman equal to Superman or more powerful?

A bit less, but not by that much. He is way more ruthless and insane, making him equal to Supes in battles.

Ext@nt
Ultraman would win after a very very tough battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.