Wonder Woman vs Lestat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Wonder Woman

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/687/687352/wonder-woman-20060209050938725.jpg
vs

The Vampire Lestat (Memnoch the Devil level)

http://www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/VampireLestat01.jpg

2 powerful beings. 1 will stand.

juggernaut66666
cool i never though there was a lestat comic

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
cool i never though there was a lestat comic That looks to be a book cover.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That looks to be a book cover.
i know that im not blind but since only comic vs comic is allowed there might be 1

Ext@nt
It was turned into a comic adaptation by an independant company.

Avalonofthewind
There are comics... they're hard as hell to find though.

juggernaut66666
cool i might read some of them i really like lestat can you name few of his feats?

Avalonofthewind
At this point, the sun gives him a tan...he doesn't have the weakness of other vampires.

He's wrestled the devil himself in purgatory.
Inhuman speed and flight.
Telepathy/Telekinesis/pyrokinesis.
Able to knock your soul out of your body.
Insane healing factor
Immune to holy artifacts
I'm sure there are even more, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

juggernaut66666
ill guess ill go with him then

nvrbeenwthagirl
What has he Done that Sersi can't? WW is immune to all of his powers.

juggernaut66666
What has he Done that Sersi can't? WW is immune to all of his powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Circe Was beating Pantheons Gods. I don't think he has what it takes to put down a comic book lvl character. Thier feats are waaaay too far apart. Vampires are rooted in real world physics. One punch from Diana would split his body in half. Or the magic Lasso might make him die. He's the walking dead.

Validus
Lestat wins because WW sucks and I'm a bitchmade hater.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus

boo

Tassadar
Originally posted by Validus

What the f**k?

Validus
Originally posted by Tassadar
What the f**k?
Indeed.

grey fox
Lestat is a pussy , Alucard tears him to shreds beofrer devouring his Soul.

Dinkus Mayhem
I am not familiar with those comics but if the comic version of Lestat follows the feats he pulls off in the books, then Lestat would win for sure.

He has caused others to spontaniously combust, he can read and influence minds. Not outright control from what I remember, but heavily influence and place under his power.

The lasso may cause a problem for him though, not sure. He is immune to some things that other vampires are effected by.

Avalonofthewind
Circe Was beating Pantheons Gods. I don't think he has what it takes to put down a comic book lvl character. Thier feats are waaaay too far apart. Vampires are rooted in real world physics. One punch from Diana would split his body in half. Or the magic Lasso might make him die. He's the walking dead.

That may have been true of Lestat Pre-Queen of the Damned...but once he gained Akashas power, things became a lot different.

He heals near instant from any damage and he is strong and fast enough to go toe to toe with her. He can also liquefy internal organs with a thought.

Soleran
Cool fight, Lestat wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.