All of the Famous Imps vs. The Famous Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think this deserves a better Match. Putting one Universal Power against several only serves to bring about lopsided ness.

So now we have the famous celestials

Toaa
exitar
arishem
etc.

vs.

Mr. Mxy
Batmite
Quisp
ThunderBolt
Ect.

Now Which side takes it?

Validus
I side with the Celestials because they're Marvel characters.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Validus
yeah and they look like cool robots

nvrbeenwthagirl

Then you should change your sig.

Mr Master

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Validus
Can't forget that.

Make mine Marvel....and robots!

juggernaut66666
Can't forget that.

Make mine Marvel....and robots!
these guys look like the transformers WOW!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
You guys are rediculous. I haven't mentioned anyone being biased against marvel, and yet you all are being rude. Whatever.

juggernaut66666
Imps win

Mr Master
Remember Devastator, the ultimate Celestial.

Validus
Originally posted by Mr Master
Remember Devastator, the ultimate Celestial.
I remember that he's a robot created by the fine people of Marvel comics. yes

batdude123
Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything DC

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123

True.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
I would say Marvel > Rob Liefeld > DC

batdude123
I would say Marvel > Rob Liefeld > DC

Jeph Loeb>Joe Casey>Marvel>DC

no expression

juggernaut66666
Superman>Jeph Loeb>God

nvrbeenwthagirl
TOAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beyonder=Presence.

kevdude
Yes I agree. I mean come on, we are talking about cartoon characters (imps) vs the transformers (celestrials) rit? eek!

juggernaut66666
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5fFyTkKv4

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
TOAA> Beyonder=Presence.

I agree.

But Devastator rules...

Constructicons rule...

juggernaut66666
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut5fFyTkKv4

Superherovandal
I agree.

But Devastator rules...

Constructicons rule...

Its been agreed between the companies that TOAA=Presence so your theory goes out the drain.wink

Mr Master
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Its been agreed between the companies that TOAA=Presence so your theory goes out the drain.wink

Read Comics.

I don't care what bios say or companies, feats baby.

TOAA created an Omni-verse, in it, there's an INFINITE Number of Multi-verses,

and EACH Multi-verse is Infinite too.

The Presence created an INFINITE Universe.

TOAA = Presence in Omniscience

TOAA > Presence in Power

TOAA > Presence

Validus
Oh God, not this again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read Comics.

I don't care what bios say or companies, feats baby.

TOAA created an Omni-verse, in it, there's an INFINITE Number of Multi-verses,

and EACH Multi-verse is Infinite too.

The Presence created an INFINITE Universe.

TOAA = Presence in Omniscience

TOAA > Presence in Power

TOAA > Presence

There you go with the dumbness again. Someone already explained that the presence has created over lapping infinite plains of existance. SHould they have called it an Omniverse just to suit ur liking? There is no limit to infinite power. TOAA and the Presence are agreed by both companies as the only true people with infinite power. This means the presence is not limited to anything and niether is TOAA. This means they do what the hell they want to. IF the Presence doesn't make anything but cookie batter and some milk, it's his paragative. Doesn't make him less powerful than TOAA. GOD with all this stupid TOAA>PResence bullshit.

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There you go with the dumbness again. Someone already explained that the presence has created over lapping infinite plains of existance. SHould they have called it an Omniverse just to suit ur liking? There is no limit to infinite power. TOAA and the Presence are agreed by both companies as the only true people with infinite power. This means the presence is not limited to anything and niether is TOAA.

laughing

And Devastator still rules...

Mr Master
Oh God, not this again.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
the celestials win (only because they are in marvel) big grin

Mr Master
Originally posted by galan7777777
the celestials win (only because they are in marvel) big grin

cheers

Superherovandal
seriously there was only supposed to be a universe. and the feats mean nothing. Presence has created the Spectre who destroyed and recreated the multiverse. and his universe splintered into a multiverse. so it really doesn't matter anyways and you can't say that TOAA is greater in power than Presence as the Big Bang energy itself showed itself capable of manifesting in to Infinite multiverses. or aren't you aware of Crisis of the INFINITE EARTHS? and since when has Presence shown inability to create a multiverse?

Mr Master
seriously there was only supposed to be a universe. and the feats mean nothing..

Feats and logic mean everything.

Presence has created the Spectre who destroyed and recreated the multiverse.

Thats Pre-Crisis my friend.

or aren't you aware of Crisis of the INFINITE EARTHS? and since when has Presence shown inability to create a multiverse?

It was in Crisis where it was shown that the Presence's Multi-verse was FINITE.

Anti-Monitor left less than 10 Universes in existence, after absorbing nearly ALL of them.

After that, the Presence created an Infinite expanding Universe.

Superherovandal
doesn't matter its still had to happen in order for DCU as we know it now to exist. The Presence is meant to to be God. Meaning noone is greater. thats it period. There is an infinite universe cause thats the way the writers want it that way it makes it whole lot less confusing than in MU. and haven't u ever heard of hypertime? You have to read The Kingdom. before Infinite Crisis there were an infinite multiverse so to speak as well.

Mr Master
doesn't matter its still had to happen in order for DCU as we know it now to exist. The Presence is meant to to be God. Meaning noone is greater. thats it period. There is an infinite universe cause thats the way the writers want it that way it makes it whole lot less confusing than in MU.

It does matter.

The Presence created an Infinite expanding Universe.

TOAA created an Infinite Number of Multi-verses, and each Multi-verse is Infinite aswell.

and haven't u ever heard of hypertime? You have to read The Kingdom. before Infinite Crisis there were an infinite multiverse so to speak as well.

Hypertime doesn't exist anymore, as of 2005, it's been disavowed by the DC Execs...

Superherovandal
exactly due to the Infinite Crisis. so exactly how is TOAA more powerful than Presence? they both created infinite omniverses. so how exactly?

Validus
Anyone here ever heard of the Wildstorm multiverse? No? Just checking.

Mr Master
exactly due to the Infinite Crisis. so exactly how is TOAA more powerful than Presence? they both created infinite omniverses. so how exactly?

Talk about seeing what you want to see.

The Presence created an Infinite Universe.

AND

TOAA created an Infinite Number of Multi-verses, and each Multi-verse is Infinite aswell.

How are these the same?

Mr Master
Anyone here ever heard of the Wildstorm multiverse? No? Just checking.

What about them?

Superherovandal
No he created an infinite # of realities known as Hypertime which has disappeared when all of the earths fused together to form New Earth. So your whole arguement of infinite multiverses and infinite universes is null and void.

darthgoober
Guys, guys, now ther's a whole thread devoted to Presence vs Beyonder. You shouldn't go trying to make this into another one.

Superherovandal
dude your the one who is saying that beyonder is equal to Presence when all of that never happened. it was all illusory the whole time and then you say that Pre-Crisis isn't canon. everything before the crisis is more canon than Pre-ret Beyonder. it all had to happen in order for the DCU to be what it is now.

Mr Master
No he created an infinite # of realities known as Hypertime which has disappeared when all of the earths fused together to form New Earth. So your whole arguement of infinite multiverses and infinite universes is null and void.

We're going in circles.

Whatever..... stick out tongue

Superherovandal
Originally posted by darthgoober
Guys, guys, now ther's a whole thread devoted to Presence vs Beyonder. You shouldn't go trying to make this into another one.

dude the imps win easily. in fact mxy and bat-mite by themselves have destroyed the multiverse easily when they were fighting. The celestials are outgunned like Galactus outguns General Zod.

Superherovandal
yeah its basically a stalemate for us. lets just leave it as TOAA=The Presence and leave it at that. seriously just as easily as you disprove the notion i can prove it.

Mr Master
yeah its basically a stalemate for us. lets just leave it as TOAA=The Presence and leave it at that.

Nah homie, I never said that.

seriously just as easily as you disprove the notion i can prove it.

Seriously, you haven't proven anything.

But we'll leave at that because I'm not going to join you in circles.

Superherovandal
yeah i have. Presence created an infinite # of realities known together as hypertime which were fused together in Infinite Crisis into current DCU. The fact that current DCU is an infinite universe does not mean that suddenly Yahweh is weaker than TOAA. i mean he creates being who destroyed and recreated the multiverse. and he creates hypertime and DCU.

bigbran
Anyone here ever heard of the Wildstorm multiverse? No? Just checking. Is it a multiverse in Marvel?
Because if not, it doesn't matter.
Hulk beats Superman.
Exitar beats Spectre.
If the top Celestial can do that, I see no reason that the Imps can beat the Celestials.

Rols
Originally posted by bigbran
Is it a multiverse in Marvel?
Because if not, it doesn't matter.
Hulk beats Superman.
Exitar beats Spectre.
If the top Celestial can do that, I see no reason that the Imps can beat the Celestials.
No, its not from Marvel but Image will it used to be theres but they sold it to DC, also the Chars. like Majestics, Wildcats, Deathblow, etc... But i think Wildstorm is going indipendent again or maybe rejoining back to Image, I havent been following news but there diffinetly bringing there Chars. back like the new Cyber Force series, Wetworks is coming back again and i think also Backlash and some other ones, cant remember..

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
No, its not from Marvel but Image will it used to be theres but they sold it to DC, also the Chars. like Majestics, Wildcats, Deathblow, etc... But i think Wildstorm is going indipendent again or maybe rejoining back to Image, I havent been following news but there diffinetly bringing there Chars. back like the new Cyber Force series, Wetworks is coming back again and i think also Backlash and some other ones, cant remember.. You do realize I'm joking....right?

Rols
No..lol, didnt get that...

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
No..lol, didnt get that... In the same post, I said Hulk could beat Superman. no expression

Thanos_THOTU
Seriously, the imps...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.