Count Neferia vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Who takes it?

Bloodlust is on.
NO T-VO!

batdude123
Superman.

darthgoober
Anyone else?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by darthgoober
Anyone else? laughing out loud laughing Are you saying that batdude is biased towards DC characters?? eek!

darthgoober
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
laughing out loud laughing Are you saying that batdude is biased towards DC characters?? eek!
No, I was just wanting more than one response. Besides everyone KNOWS that batdude is biased. laughing out loud

JOE NUNEZ
No, I was just wanting more than one response. Besides everyone KNOWS that batdude is biased. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing actually batdude is a good friend of mine in these forums, but yes he will defend DC, more often than not.. wink

darthgoober
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing actually batdude is a good friend of mine in these forums, but yes he will defend DC, more often than not.. wink
I was just kidding, batdude is cool, and I actually agree with im quite a bit(but not always).

batdude123
(but not always).

Wolverine... shifty

darthgoober
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine... shifty
Captain America.

batdude123
Captain America.

Batman.

darthgoober
Batman.
Loses to Captain America.

Mr Master
Count Nefaria took Thor's hammer to the chest like nothing.

He lifted a Submarine out of the water that weighed over 18,000 Tons.

He beat down all the Avengers on his own.

I don't know who takes it .

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master
Count Nefaria took Thor's hammer to the chest like nothing.

He lifted a Submarine out of the water that weighed over 18,000 Tons.

He beat down all the Avengers on his own.

I don't know who takes it .

That's fantastic. Superman.

Validus
18,000 tons? Wow. Nefaria keep lifting weights like that he might even impress Wonder Girl. laughing out loud

darthgoober
Wait, wasn't Count Neferia the only person besides Supes to ever catch Thor's hammer mid swing?

JOE NUNEZ
That's fantastic. Then Neferia wins. WOW really dude. eek!

complexbrother
Nefaria in a netural universe would beat the hell outa the Kansas/Kryptionan farm boy.

batdude123
I suck.

Really now...

batdude123
Originally posted by complexbrother
Nefaria in a netural universe would beat the hell outa the Kansas/Kryptionan farm boy.

laughing hysterical2

Um... no.

JOE NUNEZ
Really now... Neferia wins!.. ok , we see your point.. wink stick out tongue

Accel
Wasn't Nefaria's best feat beating up an Avengers line-up consisting of Iron Man, Wonderman, She-Hulk, and Triathalon?

JOE NUNEZ
Didnt the Avengers pound on Superman, after he dropped Thor.

Rols
Yeah Superman takes this 11/10.. Massive beat down...

batdude123
Didnt the Avengers pound on Superman, after he dropped Thor.

Didn't Superman solo the JLA, drop Darkseid, mentally f*ck DOMINUS, beat Eradicator, pwn Cyborg Supes, etc.

Trust me, you DON'T want to play this game... no expression

JOE NUNEZ
Didn't Superman solo the JLA, drop Darkseid, mentally f*ck DOMINUS, beat Eradicator, pwn Cyborg Supes, etc.

Trust me, you DON'T want to play this game... no expression What game? Are there cash prices involved? confused

batdude123
What game? Are there cash prices involved? confused

Verily...

JOE NUNEZ
Verily... had a little lamb.

Ext@nt
Okay don't bring sheep into this, there's to many jokes there.

The Dominus thing was PIS. But Superman 'might' pull out a win, it would most likely be a similar battle to DOS.

batdude123
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Okay don't bring sheep into this, there's to many jokes there.

The Dominus thing was PIS. But Superman 'might' pull out a win, it would most likely be a similar battle to DOS.

That's garbage. CN isn't Doomsday. Superman wins this w/o too much trouble.

Ext@nt
"He is a frequent enemy of The Avengers, and has also fought Iron Man and the X-Men on several occasions. Nefaria possesses vast superhuman abilities; his exact powers are nearly identical to Superman's except that he lacks X-ray vision and other purely sensory abilities (in fact, they are exactly the same as those of the golden age Superman in his first appearance). He is, however, vulnerable to weapons that use the type of ionic energy that gave him his powers; this same kind of energy also empowered Wonder Man and Atlas."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Nefaria

So Superman Blue would mess him up.

batdude123
"He is a frequent enemy of The Avengers, and has also fought Iron Man and the X-Men on several occasions. Nefaria possesses vast superhuman abilities; his exact powers are nearly identical to Superman's except that he lacks X-ray vision and other purely sensory abilities (in fact, they are exactly the same as those of the golden age Superman in his first appearance). He is, however, vulnerable to weapons that use the type of ionic energy that gave him his powers; this same kind of energy also empowered Wonder Man and Atlas."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Nefaria

So Superman Blue would mess him up.

I've read his bio on Wikipedia before. I've read comics with him in them before. I know what he's about. He isn't on Superman's level.

Rols
Really man, Superman has shown feats way overpassing anything CF has done..Strength/Speed/Durability Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>CF.. It would be a quick fight if Superman takes it seriously..

Ext@nt
I'm not saying your wrong but according to that site, minus the x-ray vision they are indentical. Except Supes is vulnerable to kryptonite, whereas CN is vulnerable to Ionic energy.

Also it once took all the Avengers and Thunderbolts to take him down.

batdude123
I'm not saying your wrong but according to that site, minus the x-ray vision they are indentical. Except Supes is vulnerable to kryptonite, whereas CN is vulnerable to Ionic energy.

He doesn't have intangibility, invisibility, T-Vo, or a sonic attack either.... Superman is the most versatile "brick" character you'll ever find. Oh, and he doesn't even have ice breath either.

Ext@nt
Okay Supes wins, but it would be a great fight.

Rols

Yeah he is pretty strong CF i mean, but if you take a look at Supermans feats he is just way, way above him.. It would be diff. if its Glads, SS or Gl's since those guys can utilized his weakness will cept Glads but his able to go same speed as Supes and withstood supernovas, these guys would be a good fight for him but if you take a look at CF he cant go SofL, not withstanding blackhole/supernovas feats, no matter/energy manipulation, cant breath in space while Superman has been shown to be able to this on regular bases...

Soujaboy
He doesn't have intangibility, invisibility, T-Vo, or a sonic attack either.... Superman is the most versatile "brick" character you'll ever find. Oh, and he doesn't even have ice breath either.

Actually Thor is the most versatile "brick character you'll ever find, Then comes in BRB, and Supes can come in Third. big grin

bigbran
drop Darkseid Didn't you tell me, like 3 or 2 days ago, not to use those feats?
Hypocrite!

MattDay
but he did "eventually" beat the real darksieds ass, and darksied was pretty upset about that, but it looked like superman just had enough and just beat the living crap outta him... like he let go of his barriers for once. it took supergirls life for him to do it though!

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Actually Thor is the most versatile "brick character you'll ever find, Then comes in BRB, and Supes can come in Third. big grin

Thor isn't a brick.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Actually Thor is the most versatile "brick character you'll ever find, Then comes in BRB, and Supes can come in Third. big grin confused mad sick

complexbrother
laughing hysterical2

Um... no.

why not. he beat Thor, Iron Man, WonderMan, Captian America, and various other Avengers all at the same time. he would stomp a mudhole in supes.

Scoobless
Nefaria FTW

Thanos_1971
big grin

golem370
Count Nefaria- http://www.leaderslair.com/ionicpeople/nefaria.html & http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/CountNefaria.htm & http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Count_Nefaria

Big Sexy
Does anyone have picks of nefaria doing anything?

Faceman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Does anyone have picks of nefaria doing anything? Here you go pal. http://www.fortunecity.com/athena/power/955 Go to where it says memorial fights, and click on CN.

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled.jpg

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/2313370790.jpg

Innerhype
Originally posted by golem370

Damn......

Sorry, but just for the record what is "T-Vo" confused

golem370
T-Vo?

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370

Gee that looks familar...

MattDay
lol superman did the same thing

Thanos_1971
But I think Nefaria did it before Supes did.

starlock
hmmm ill give it to superman 8/10

batdude123
why not. he beat Thor, Iron Man, WonderMan, Captian America, and various other Avengers all at the same time. he would stomp a mudhole in supes.

So? Exactly why is beating the Avengers back then a big deal in the GRAND scheme of things? TONS and TONS of people have done that. Most everyone on teams together job. It's a well known fact. Avengers Thor wasn't as good as in his own series, and that roster isn't that impressive if you want to compare feats. Hmmmm...

Strength? I'll give Nefaria his props. The old bastard is strong. However, feat wise, there is no comparison. Superman wins that.

Speed? Please.... Nefaria hasn't shown a damn thing that holds a candle to Superman.

Durability? Supes

Versatility? Superman

Nefaria gets owned.

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nefaria FTW

Why, 'cause he's pwned Iron Man? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Innerhype
Why, 'cause he's pwned Iron Man? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Iron Man won in the end

Validus
Nefaria wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Nefaria wins.

No he doesn't!!!! mad Do you have a fettish with saying the opposite of what I say????!!!! stfu2 mad

Validus
No. My current personality doesn't like Superman though.

Soleran
Oh this is so simple!

SPEEDBLITZ

Nefaria wins! confused

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
No. My current personality doesn't like Superman though.

So you're a schizo? Figures... disgust

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Oh this is so simple!

SPEEDBLITZ

Nefaria wins! confused

Nefaria es mas lento que Superman. smile

Horrificus
Wait, wasn't Count Neferia the only person besides Supes to ever catch Thor's hammer mid swing?

Juggernaut's shield slowed Thor's incoming hammer to a halt, and he just grabbed it, and hitched a ride back to Thor's face.

Horrificus
Nefaria wins.
He is like a ruthless Superman.

batdude123
Originally posted by Horrificus
Nefaria wins.
He is like a ruthless Superman.

No he doesn't. Supes owns him.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Draco69
Gee that looks familar...

Perez was artist on both events, perhaps that's why.

-Flame On!!

Tony Stark
No he doesn't. Supes owns him.

laughing

I guess that decides it...

laughing

Batfool123 has made it so.

FTW The Count kills Superman...

batdude123
Originally posted by Tony Stark
laughing

I guess that decides it...

laughing

Batfool123 has made it so.

FTW The Count kills Superman...

Please.... give me a reason as to why you think Count Nefaria would win. So far, I haven't seen one acceptable reason as to why CN would beat Superman. So, either quit being a dick, and give a reason, or shut up. smile Quite simple really. Oh, and you above all people have the gall to call ME a fool, when you're the person who thinks Tony could get 5/10 against Superman. Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) You have absolutely NO room to call ANYBODY on here a fool, because people laugh at you enough already as it is. wink

Tony Stark
Please.... give me a reason as to why you think Count Nefaria would win. So far, I haven't seen one acceptable reason as to why CN would beat Superman. So, either quit being a dick, and give a reason, or shut up. smile Quite simple really. Oh, and you above all people have the gall to call ME a fool, when you're the person who thinks Tony could get 5/10 against Superman. Please. roll eyes (sarcastic) You have absolutely NO room to call ANYBODY on here a fool, because people laugh at you enough already as it is. wink

Stop stealing my material. Give me a reason Superman wins?

batdude123
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Stop stealing my material. Give me a reason Superman wins?

I already did. It's on the previous page.

- He has higher feats

- He has better feats of strength

- Better feats of durability

- He's more versatile than Nefaria

- And he makes the good Count look like a slug when it comes to speed

Priest
Neferia wins

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
Neferia wins

tohslaugh

No

Priest
tohslaugh

No
yes dontgetit

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
yes dontgetit

Nah. baka

bigbran
Neferia wins. whistle

Scoobless
Nefaria FTW

big grin

superkronick92
superman vs nefaria is as one sided as superman vs iron-man

Big Sexy

- He has higher feats

- And he makes the good Count look like a slug when it comes to speed Nefaria whistle

Superboy Prime
Supes.

Superherovandal
Supes.

Flame On!!
This thread is because?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=387946&highlight=Superman+Nefaria

-FO!!

Horrificus
In an all out fight, Nefaria wins.

But, if there is no hurting allowed, Supes may have a chance.
But, that's only if he calls "No Hurting". Or, "No Hitting in the Face"!
But, if Nefaria was smart, he would call "No Hair Pulling", and "No Slapping". Because, those are Superman's big moves.

batdude123
Originally posted by Horrificus
In an all out fight, Nefaria wins.

But, if there is no hurting allowed, Supes may have a chance.
But, that's only if he calls "No Hurting". Or, "No Hitting in the Face"!
But, if Nefaria was smart, he would call "No Hair Pulling", and "No Slapping". Because, those are Superman's big moves.

Dude, what the f*ck? What the f**k?

You're high.

Cpt Fukwitchoo
It seems obvious that Superman would lose.

batdude123
Originally posted by Cpt Fukwitchoo
It seems obvious that Superman would lose.

Nah.

Cpt Fukwitchoo
Nah.

Yah.........................man

smile

batdude123
Yah.........................man

smile

wink

Cpt Fukwitchoo
ninja

Nefaria FTW

Stay Nefarious smile

Stay Flamey rock

MattDay
superman owns this guy, ***** slap is the term that you ment to say about superman, he ***** slaps this clown hard! lol

olympian
The count.

Because royalty always screws the poor.

batdude123
Originally posted by olympian
The count.

Because royalty always screws the poor.

He isn't poor anymore. sad

Soleran

- He has higher feats

- And he makes the good Count look like a slug when it comes to speed

NO, Nefaria wins!

batdude123
NO, Nefaria wins!

Bah!!! schmoll

Soleran
Bah!!! schmoll

I want proof, Superman is overhyped show me!

batdude123
I want proof, Superman is overhyped show me!

Nah, there are just too many. smile Count Nefaria<Superman in every single way. smile Except for being old, and having more money of course. smile

Horrificus
Dude, what the f*ck? What the f**k?

You're high.

You certainly seem to have gotten upset when I made fun of this fictional comic book character.
You may wish to seek immediate professional help.

the Darkone
Count Nefaria doesn't feel pain, he's more durable than superman. CN took a full hit for Thor's hammer and was laughing in his face it didn't even phase him, regular count nefaria wins the majority 8/10, a full powered count nefaria will slaughter him to sh** 10/10.

MattDay
ummm so what? count nefaria cant dish out enough damage before superman pummels him into the ground

Priest
Neferia wins

Scoobless
ninja

Nefaria FTW

Stay Nefarious smile

Stay Flamey rock

yes

complexbrother
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Does anyone have picks of nefaria doing anything?

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/nefaria.jpg

http://www.leaderslair.com/avengers/avengers166.jpg

http://www.comicartcollection.com/images/wantlist/jbavengers165p6.jpg

Arahan
wow that hurt.

Soljer
Nefaria.

Just because I heart batdude.

batdude123
Superman kills the old bastard. happy

complexbrother
Superman goes crying to Lois.

batdude123
Superman goes crying to Lois.

.... in bed.... after orgasm.... after he kills Nefaria. smile

Soljer
.... in bed.... after orgasm.... after he kills Nefaria. smile

I think we can see that the real loser in this thread is Lois.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer

I think we can see that the real loser in this thread is Lois.

To be fair, he went for hours upon hours w/o ejaculating once. Lois was more than satisfied. However, when the time "CAME" (pun INTENDED) his super seamen blew Lois apart. blink

Soljer
To be fair, he went for hours upon hours w/o ejaculating once. Lois was more than satisfied. However, when the time "CAME" (pun INTENDED) his super seamen blew Lois apart. blink

Canon?

laughing What the f**k?

Superman can now ejaculate people to death. That is definitely going to be my new favorite strategy in Superman threads on the Versus forum. "Ice breath? Heat Vision? Super strength? PSHAW! Super-Ejaculation!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.