Forbidden High No Return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo stratched his head as it was still light outside. "Cool! So i win Twenty dollars if i stay in here for one day. How easy might as well throw a party." He said smileing and walked in seeing how dusty and dark it was. "Geez it's bright as ever outside. And dark as the night in here. Cool. I'll need a few dust sweepers and check this place out. Then it will be all good. Men what's that smell! Smells like sh!t." He said laughing hard and started walking upstairs. They made loud creaks as he went upstairs. "Cool a Piano!" He yelled and ran over to it he blew on it, and ran his fingers down it. "We won't need this. But i'll keep it maybe it can be a make out place or something." He said smirking and opened a room door and seen it was two beds. "Or this can be the make-out spot." He said smirking again, Ichigo closed the door and walked back down the stairs. He jumped on the old couch, which caused dust and dirt to flutter up everywere. It made him sneeze atleast twelve times. "Ahh!" He yelled and fell off the couch. "Damit." And suddenly a White figure walked past him. He ignored it thinking his mind was playing tricks on him. "Oh here ghosty, ghosty." He said makeing dog noises abvously makeing fun of the so called fake ghosts. Rather the ghost were fake or not he would soon find out...

XNavyXSEALX
"Heey! Ichii?! Open up!" Koru called from outside, banging loudly on the door. He peeked in the window, leaning over a ledge, and peered to one of the boards. As suddenly as he did, a slight wind pushed him from behind, or what he thought was wind, and he went flyinf face-first over the rail.
"Aaah! Ichi!" He yelled as he toppled into a bush.
"Ouch... Damnit!" He stood up, brushed himself off, and busted down the door.
"Ichigo! I'm gonna kill you!" He joked, set his beer down, and ran off to find him.

trademark
"Ichigo what are you doing today"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo was on the ground crying he was laughing so hard. "Koru are you ok?" He said and started laughing again. "How did you fall?" He said laughing on the ground. Ichigo stopped laughing but kept giggleing for a while. And heard his cell phone ringing the ring tone was Good Bye by SR17. He looked at it and seen it was Shin. He answered the phone. "Cabaso ejnfei nfuirerfn i rniurnf fienf!" He yelled on the phone and started smileing. "Yo wat's up Shin! Long time no see."

XNavyXSEALX
"Bah... Shut up..." Koru stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms, but they were soon sent flailing again.
"How'd I fall?! You pushed me, Dipshit!" He scoffed, and then looked away and tryed to calm down, and then smiled.
"Brought beer... And did I hear a piano?" Koru asked, already have listened while Ichigo was walking around.
"I'll play it later.." Koru shrugged, and sat down on the couch as well, looking around, waiting for people to get there.

trademark

JaehSkywalker
March happened to pass by. She saw that the door was open, so she snuck in. "never been in here." She said aloud. "Cool..." Then the door shut. She didn't mind it and continued to explore.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo laughed at Koru. "Hey i didn't push you. Dude did you know the showers still work in this place. It's like someone has been living here someone dead wooooo!" He said in a scary voice smileing and walked into the kitchen. "Ok you brought the beer. Oh shit. I forgot my charger i think i left it at home. He said and walked back into the living room. He had more then enough minutes but his cell phone was fully charged. But just in case he would be talking on the phone all the time. He turned to Koru. "Hey you want to go with me at home. To go get my cell phone charger. I know you're scared of things and all." He said smileing and looked at the stairs. "This place is amazeing it's a Mansion. I wonder why no one never lived here." He still had his cell phone at his ear. "Hey Koru did you bring your cell phone?" Ichigo said and heard what Shin said. "We're at that old Haunted High School. We're throwing a party there. I was gonna win twenty dollars but now 300 hundred. Awesome right! Invite some friends come on over. If we're not there we're at my house. Oh and bring you cell phone Shin." Ichigo then turned to the girl who had walked in. "Check it out." He whispered to Koru. "Hello Madam welcome to the Kurosaki's resident." He said smirking.

JaehSkywalker
"Your house?" March smirked. "This is once the Oakley Boarding School." She walked around and sat on an antique chair. "Oh, and the door shut by itself earlier. Thought you might wanna know." She said calmly.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo nodded his head as she had made him seem like a idiot. "I knew that." He said shaking his head and walked up to her. "What i wanna know is more about you." He said and popped a mint in his mouth. He then got close in her face staring into her eyes deeply.

JaehSkywalker
"Uh.. yeah." She placed a hand between her and Ichigo's face. "I'm March, and i think i've seen you before..." She looked at a mirror nearby and saw a white floating thingy pass by quickly. "Cool. This place is haunted." She thought. "Gotta stay for awhile and check this out."

"I heard you're throwing a party..."

trademark
"oh yes i just toped my best score"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurosaki Ichigo
"I'm Ichigo i know i've seen you before. And there's no need to play hard to get. Come one don't believe in that childs play. And you March can stay here as long as you like. You know March is such a good name. My birthday is in march. And as for the party thing. Yea and i'm personalily inviteing you to it." He said smileing and stood right behind her in the mirror. His breath smelled fresh from the mint.

JaehSkywalker
"Thank you." March said, telling herself not to blush, but is not successful. "I'm inviting some friends over..." She kept glancing at the mirror. It was weird, something black passed by. "did you see thaT?"

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor was standing in the corner of the room, he had just been watching the others go about their business. "I'm getting tired, i think i'm gonna leave. See you all later." He walks across the room to the door. As he walks across the room he gives a discrete wink to March.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Yo Treavor. Come for the party invite some friends. And bring your cell phone." Ichigo said and turned back to March seeing her blush. "Invite as much friends as you want. And see what? I seen nothing maybe you need to rest there's a bed upstairs. You can lay down if you want or we can lay down if you want." He said smileing and looking into her eyes.

JaehSkywalker
March looked at Trevor curiously. "where are you going?" She smiled pretty naughtily. "don't tell me you're leaving, the party ain't even starting yet..."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Oh great." Ichigo said in a low voice rolling his eyes. I really never did like that guy He turned to March. "So i really think you need some rest. Or maybe a good shower would do it." He put his hand on her cheek you look cold here." He said and wrapped his jacket around her.

JaehSkywalker
"Thanks..." She said. "This place is cool... How did you get the keys to this place?" March asked, still staring at the mirror, hoping she'll see something again for some unknown reason.

XNavyXSEALX
Kuro shrugged, and then slapped Ichigo across his head.
"Ain't scared of nothin'!" He assured them both, and then smiled when March got there.
"Wassup, March?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, but not waiting for a response.
"I think I'l stay here, and man the fort while your gone Ichi." He joked, and went to the fridge, returning with a few beers. He passed them to Ichi, himself, March, and Trevor.
"Cheers, Mates!"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Who needs keys. I'm telling you i own this place. Is it that you can't stop looking at your beautiful face. Or is it you like my handsome face?" He said standing right behind her. Ichigo then felt himself get hit he turned to Kuro. "Oy Baka!" He yelled at him then turned back to March. He opened her beer for her and passed it to her. I hope she can't control her liquer He said in his mind and waited for her to answer his first two questions.

A_broken_smile
Camille sat on the school steps thinking alot,she wasnt in a feel goodmood today her tumm was buging her...but it will go away soon when she has lunch she bets.Her eyes closed for a momment to rember the sent of the air,just enof to shiver down her heck.She didn't know where cooie was proble of with jessie talking with her,her lips pushed out and back in and her eyes looked around for any one,so she could avode talking with them.

JaehSkywalker
"Sorry... But i don't drink." March smirked. "And i'm looking for something... or someone..." She grinned.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Am i that someone?" Ichigo said moving closer to her. "I won't pressure you to drink but you should atleast try it once. But if you don't want to i won't either." He said putting both of there Beer's on the table right next to them.

JaehSkywalker
"Maybe.. maybe not..." March smirked. "Maybe i'll try a sip i guess..." She picked the beer up and drank a bit.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Maybe maybe not huh. I think you're the someone i'm looking for." Ichigo watched her drink some of it. "Is this your first time drinking?" He said and wrapped his arms around her. "For extra comfort and heat."

JaehSkywalker
March coughed and placed the beer back on the table. "Yeah..." March's blushing deep red. "So... who are we waiting for? Can't wait for the party..."

trademark
(Trademark1&2we can stay up longer what the hell)
[By now Shin was at the hunted school and he looked over at his younger bro its was about a 10 month difference but Shin was way taller then Kenta or so he thought he went inside and said hi to ichigo"who's is the cute girl"[Shin did not really talk to girls but not to night he would make-out with a girl he would make sure of that

A_broken_smile
((ok trade mark where are you i want to talk with you..)

trademark
((TRademark2:what i not here it two of us we are in the school))

Kurosaki Ichigo
Yes! She will defiently get crazy. Ichigo turned around to Shin. "Yo men wat's up." He said smileing and looked a Kenta. "Me either but now that i think about it. We should start it tommrow. I'm not ready at all. I need some help with some chips and all that." Ichigo said and turned her around so they were eye to eye.

A_broken_smile
((where in the school?))

JaehSkywalker
((he's somewhere inside.))

"I can't stay here forever you know. How bout later... Midnight." March suggested. "It'd be cooler." March held a hand up to her head. "Ok. I'm never drinking beer again. Its giving me a headache."

trademark
((Trademark1:hunted school((

trademark
((Trademark1:hunted school talking to ichigo((

Kurosaki Ichigo
(He's in the living room.)
Ichigo nodded to her. "Yea you're right." He said and smiled and continued looking into her eyes. "Headache huh? Maybe this will fix it." He said and put his lips to hers and began to kiss her.

JaehSkywalker
March's eyes widened in surprise. She closed her eyes, and broke off the kiss a few seconds after. She was speechless.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo at her seeing she was surprised. He looked into her eyes passionly.

JaehSkywalker
March smiled. "that was... um.."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"It was bound to happen sooner or later." Ichigo said and licked his lips. "Sorry."

JaehSkywalker
March prapared to stand up. "maybe.. maybe not..." She stood up. "I think i'll explore for a while." She brought out a flashlight, and a camera...

Kurosaki Ichigo
"I think i'll explore with you." Ichigo said smileing and followed her. "So tell me about yourself."

JaehSkywalker
"I'm March Jennings..." March grinned. "And i love stuff like this, though this is the first time i've been in a real haunted place." A gush of wind passed by them. "What was thaT?"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. I think you're beautiful, and this is the first time i've seen someone as hott as you." Ichigo smirked and felt the gush of wind. "Probally nothing." He said and and moved closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Does this make you feel safe?" He said and seen something white run past him.

JaehSkywalker
"thanks i guess..." March spotted that white thing. "Let's follow that and take a snapshot." She laughed nervously. "Seems like your party's going to be a scary one.."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"It's just some messing around. Hey Ghosty! Come on out let's play." Ichigo said smileing and shook his shoulders. "See." He then with his arms wrapped around March walked over to were he had seen it run.

JaehSkywalker
"You don't believe in ghosts or something.. do you?" MArch asked. They walked into a bedroom. MArch took som snapshots. She walked over a mirror and took a shot. "Let's go back to the kitchen. I wanna check out these photos... Let's see if we got something interesting."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"How can i? It's just all fake stories." Ichigo said and started walking upstairs. "But i see you like Ghosts stories and stuff. My brother Kage is crazy about this ghost stuff. He knows just about everything about it. He's 9 years old, he would have loved this place. But he wanders off too much."

JaehSkywalker
March followed him upstairs. "I guess most are... maybe this place would teach you to believe in them, even a bit." March examined her pictures in her digi-cam. "nice... many orbs... black and white smoke thingy's.. and a person looking over my shoulder."

Kurosaki Ichigo
"I doubt it. But you can teach me some things." Ichigo said grinning. He then took out his Video I-Pod and started playing SR17 Good Bye.

JaehSkywalker
"What time is it?" March asked. "Maybe we should go get snacks and stuff for the party..."

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo took out his cell phone. "10: 23." He said and put his cell phone back up. He then folded his arms and yawned.

JaehSkywalker
"tired alreadY?" MArch laughed. "LEt's go get sodas or something... come on..." She ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"I need another beer." Ichigo said and grabbed it and drank the whole thing. He then put the bottle in the garbage and walked downstairs with March. "After this i want to show you the rooms."

JaehSkywalker
"Let's go get some ice cream or something." March walked over to the door and tried to open it. It won't budge. "now this is freaky..." March watched as a small, black kitten pushed the door open a little and walked in. She she tried to catch the door, but it closed too quickly. "Ok.. so this is freaky. you can get in but not get out... what do you propose we do?"

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo smashed his foot into the door countless times. "Oy open the damn door!" He yelled and continued smashing his foot into it. "Fine we'll just bust the windows out." He said and seen the windows. He smashed then easily and climbed out of it. "Maybe the house was just playing with us. And when the party starts the house will go crazy." Ichigo said smileing and helped March out the window.

JaehSkywalker
"Thanks. Let's go get some sundaes or something. and start working on the party of the year!" March said.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo smiled at her and stole a quick kiss.

JaehSkywalker
March smiled at him and walked over to the nearest Mcdonalds. She slipped a hand into Ichigo's fingers.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Score! Ichigo said in his mind and smiled back at March. He grasped firmly to her hand as they entered the Mcdonalds. "Order anything you want, it's all on me."

JaehSkywalker
"Why don't you order for me..." March grinned.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Sure i will just tell me what you want." Ichigo said nervously hopeing she wasn't serious about ordering for her. e knew nothing but her name let alone what she eats.

JaehSkywalker
"Look... you could take a guess.. besides... i eat anything..." March laughed.

"can you two lovebirds hurry up! we're hungry here!" A person behind them shouted.

March glared at the guy. "look, a bunch of people is waiting behind us. Come on.. order already..."

Krone
(recap)

animelover4ever
(recap...lol)

trademark
(we are at the hunted house come there)

animelover4ever
Jessie arivved at the house. She walked in and waited to see if she saw shin or ichigo anywhere. She sighed and shoke her head then smiled.

trademark
"Um hi Jessie how are you today""I'm so sorry Jessie i did not mean to"

animelover4ever
Jessie stepped back. She had a really confused look on her face then it baecame scared. She shoke her head. "Its alright..."She said helping stand normal again. "Im great how about you?"She asked.

trademark
"oh I am good i just feeling like an idiot and i am kind of hungry"

animelover4ever
Jessie smiled. She looked in her bag....she always brought food with her. She tossed him a sandwitch and a soda. "There ya go....don't ask me why i carry food,"She said. She laughed and pulled out a soda then opened it. All the sudden when she was about to take a sip it went all over her.

trademark
"thanks Jessie it so good and i just leave the whole you carrying food thing alone"

animelover4ever
Jessie laughed. "I dont know myself,"She said. She drank what little of her soda was left then she wipped herself off. "I heard this place is haunted,"She said lookin around.

trademark
"yeah they did say that and they also say that if you stay her during the night you will not be seen again"

animelover4ever
Umi laughed. "Oh really?"She asked teasing. She looked around. "Well i don't believe in anything like ghosts,"She said.

trademark
"maybe you should start""now are you going to spend the night here or are you going to leave though out the party"

John!attheDisco
Mitch made his way to the entrance of the building, and saw Jessie and Shin. He called to them, "What's up?"

animelover4ever
"Hey nice to see,"Jessie said punching him in the arm. "Im staying the night,"She said and smiled. "Im not no baby,"She teased.

trademark
"yo whats up""sure thats what they all say i give you to around 2:00am and you gone"

animelover4ever
Umi grunted and crossed her arms. "Thats what you think,"She said walking off. She waved good bye and kept walking off.

trademark
((Trademark1:i thought you are jessie in this one))
((Trademark2:Me to))
"Wait up it was only a joke i did not mean to make you mad so i am sorry

animelover4ever
(dang...someone help me with that...nvm someone slap me instead)
Jessie turned to himand smiled. She shoe her head. "Dont worry,"She said putting her hands in her pocket and walking away.

trademark
"where are you headed"

animelover4ever
"I dunno...i guess to take a look around,"She said stopping. "I wonder if there are ghosts or what ever you call them,"She said.

trademark
"I think they prefer lost souls"

XNavyXSEALX
Kuro chugged his beer in a swift gulp, and then threw the bottle away. He sat down on a couch, watching the others either mingle or walk away... Maybe he should play the Piano!
Kuro got up and trudged up the stairs, and sat dwon on the old wooden bench. As if a master of the piano, wich he likes to be referred to, he started playing Mozart: Fur Elise. The old Grand Piano was rather loud in the quiet house, and, it could even possibly stur the dead...

animelover4ever
Umi rolled her eyes and caught up with him. "If they are dead they have no feelings,"She said. "So who cares wat we call em,"She said. She walked in a room and sat in a chair.

trademark

animelover4ever
"You ok?"She asked Shin. "It looks like your disturbed about something,"She said looking at him. "This place is dusty,"She thought.

trademark
"oh yeah i am ok i guess it is dusty"

animelover4ever
Jessie got up and scuffed her feet on the ground all this dust flew up. She caughed and sweep the dust away. She brushed off her skirt and shirt.

trademark
"Umi jessie sould you help me i can not see"

animelover4ever
Jessie grabbed him closer so she could take him where ever he needed to go. She wanted to be funny. "Hello im Jessie and ill be your driver today,"She said and laughed. She pulled out a tissue and weted it and gave it to him. "there you go,"She said.

trademark
sorry post so short its my finger its cramped

animelover4ever
(that never happened to me before.....)
Jessie laughed again. "is your eyes better?"She asked. She began to walk again. She yawned. "What is there to do?"She asked.

trademark
(trademark1&2:what are you tring to say Animelover4ever)
"there is tons of quit rooms and its us to maybe we could you know"

animelover4ever
(im just sayin my fingers never cramped before.....)
Jessie began to walk to one of the rooms. She looked around. "Is it just me or does each room get more dusty,"She said. She dusted of a couch.She sat on it.

trademark
)Trademark3:sorry my other sides are being rude to every one today)
"this one is good"

animelover4ever
Jessie sat with him and smiled. "I still dont believe this place is haunted,"She said. She looked around then at Shin.

trademark
"ok then colse your eyes and then take thre deep breaths and then count to ten i step out side so you can be her all by yourself how does that sound"

animelover4ever
Jessie opened one eye and looked at him. Then she had both eyes close. "If you are trying to scare me it ain't going to work....try harder<"She said getting up. She openedher eyes. She went over to a window and looked out it. She laughed.

trademark
"so you know we here by are selves in a school do you want to you know"

SundaysTheory
(er... has it gotten to the point where I can't jump in anymore?? heh, sorry I'm a little late)

trademark
(trademark1&2:no just come in the school and say you know someone and talk to them)

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at him then out the window again. She didn't want to talk because she was starting to believe in ghosts. Right then she was pushed right into Shin. She looked around but no one was there. She stood straight again. "Im so sorry,"She said her face red.

trademark
"its ok i fell on you earlier now we are even right and its ok ghosts are real I can see some of them i know you think i am crazy but i am telling the truth"

animelover4ever
Jessie laughed. "thats kool,"She said. "Who pushed me?"She asked looking around. She was believing more that ghosts excist.

SundaysTheory
Sunny Ward, dressed in jeans, a simple t-shirt, and her studded belt, walked up to the abandoned school that was now filled with life for just this one night. Of course she had heard the story of this haunted building over and over again... disappearing children, odd noises, and other unexplainable things, all just well b.s. to Sunny. Ghosts and spirits just didn't exist to her, but her friends had invited her to prove her wrong. They hoped for some supernatural encounter. Sunny hoped she was leaving with $40 from the bet that was made.

She strode up to the front door, feeling oddly alone on the step outside. Fear?... nah she couldn't be afraid, that was all just nonsense. Sunny knocked loudly a few times on the large front doors secretly hoping she wouldn't be left outside alone for long.

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor walks back in with a group of friends. "took me long enough, but i found some groupies." He walks back to the corner and sits in the chair.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Shin and smiled. "ill be back,"She said walkin out of the room. She opened the door. "Hello Sunny,"She said.

SundaysTheory
Sunny jumped slightly as the door creaked open, but she quickly regained her composure and smiled her signature grin. "Hey Shin!" she said happily. Sunny stepped inside the old school. It had a musty smell to it that mingled with beer and other things that she wasn't sure of. It certainly looked like it had been abandoned for years and where the stories had come from... and of course why this was such a great place to have a party. "How's everything going? No one disappeared yet?" she asked Shin sarcastically.

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor walks over to Shin and Jessie. "What an awesome place this is. Don't you agree? I'm going to go look around." Trevor started walking towards the door to the hallway, half waiting for an answer from one of the others.

animelover4ever
Jessie looked at Trevor. "Yeah its cool,"She said and smiled. "if you believe in ghosts,"She added. She looked around. "Its abit dirty,"she said.

Ghetto Goblin
"Anyone else wanna come, i plan on getting lost until the party starts. Give myself something to do."

animelover4ever
Jessie walked over to him. "I will,"She insisted. She smiled.

trademark
"sure i got nothing better to do and i am waiting for my phone to charge

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
"Look... you could take a guess.. besides... i eat anything..." March laughed.

"can you two lovebirds hurry up! we're hungry here!" A person behind them shouted.

March glared at the guy. "look, a bunch of people is waiting behind us. Come on.. order already..."

Ichigo turned around to the person. "Shut up baka!" He said and turned back around to March. "Maybe a Cheese Burger? I have no clue." He said and turned to the men at the counter. "I'll take two Cheese Burgers with everything and a Fudge sundae." He said and yawned.

Ghetto Goblin
"I've got my phone right here in my poc--, where is it?" He looks around. "Oh, there, on the table, i could've sworn it was in my pocket... Oh well, let's get going." Grabs his phone then opens the door to the hall.

animelover4ever
Jessie folows him. "Do you believe in ghosts?"She asked looking at him.
She looked at Shin. "When the party start?"She asked him.

Ghetto Goblin
"if i see it, and i'm not high, it's real" takes out flash light from back pocket and shines it down the hall. "doesn't matter though, this place is just old and dirty, nothing big."

trademark

animelover4ever
Jessie laughed. "I don't belive....."She was interupted by something falling and hitting the ground. She pointed to where she heard it. "Shine the flash light there,"she said. JEssie stepped back and saw that Trevor tripped. Sher put a hand over her mouth. "Om my..."She said.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo took the bag with the food and walked to a table. He took out his Cheese Burger and unwrapped it. "Be right back." He said and went outside he was sitting on the brick stump. And he dialed Shin's number. "Dude i scored. I scored big time with March. We're at Mcdonalds right now. The first kiss she pulled away after a few seconds. But the second one was what seemed like forever." Ichigo said in a low voice on the phone to shin.

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor got up and looked around to see what happened. "I stepped on my shoe string." he re-tied it and continued walking, flashlight in hand. "It couldn't have been a ghost jessie, i would've walked right through it." Then a door flies open and he's pulled in as it slams shut again...

trademark
"dude I bet you crash and brun at the party no way she is going to stay with and breing me a buger and i milk shake""your luckey for now atlest"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Lucky forever. Shin you seriously need to get a Girl friend. Or some girl friends." Ichigo said snickering. "Dude Jessie likes you. You better hook up with her before i do. I'm telling you because at the party me and March will be having some fun." He said laughing. "Men you still owe me from the last Big Mac and Large shake i bought you. But find for a friend cheap bastered." He mumbled smileing.

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor sat up from inside a pitch black room. "Where the..." He stands up and here's Jessie in the hall and just muffles from the others way down the hall in the main room. Hitting the door, "HEY!! Not fair, i want a burger too, and get me outta here!"

Talking to self now, "It smells bad in here..."

trademark
"you really think Jessie likes but never mind that i don't need a girl friend right now i got studying and i work out to much i never have time for her why am i telling you this and i did pay for that big mac and milkshake...........OK i did not just bring me it i pay you later"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Fine. But Shin just give it a try Jessie likes you. You need to learn how to take chances dude. Do it i am telling you. She likes you men read the clues. You always use that as a excuse. You need one and you want one. You just have to work your way in like i did. You need one and i'm gonna get you one. And who's that yelling in the back ground?" He said on the phone yawning.

A_broken_smile
Camille eneter the school leaning forwerd to see better she walked throuw the halls.Looks creeped her out her lips took anouther deep breath and tryed to find her locker.Her eyes wherent so good at seeing and she need to find cookie fast before she hurts her self trying to see.Still she wouldn't where her dorky cglasses...she sighed hand held the books firly to her body as she walked looking for cookie.

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor ,hearing Shin talk about girls, said, "Ya man, do what you can now. Perfect time to ask or be asked."

He looked around with his dimmed flashlight, "Batteries must be low..." He hits it and the light goes out. "Crap!"

He walks over toward a spray painted window, but can't see out, so he hits it with the dead flashlight and breaks it. Looking out of the broken window he sees a drainage pipe and starts to clime down. "Whatever pulled me into that room won't keep me in there." Once on the ground he runs back around to the front door and goes back inside...

trademark
"oh it was trever and i heading towrds that way so just order and pay for my stuff i pick it up and be out you guys way i talk to you when i get there ok peace"as he walked he passed a girl(Camille) he never saw before]"hi

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Oh Trevor. Where the hell is he at? Sounds like he's being scuffed. Hurry up because it might start getting cold. Well i didn't order it yet but still. Hey one more question why did you bring that twerp Kenta?" He said and looked into the Mcdonalds mirror seeing March eating alone. He was waiting for Shin to answer then he was gonna go back inside to be with her.

Ghetto Goblin
Trevor, now with a group of others walked back into the halls to where he was. He saw Shin, "Hey, i'm going with you, where ever it is, i don't feel like being mobbed by an entity again. I can drive since you're only 13."

trademark
"he is not a twerp he his just smaller then some people he still can beat you in a arm wrestling match"

Ghetto Goblin
Where'd jennie run off to, i tripped earlier and that's the last time i saw her, and camille ran off too.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Oh yea right. Hey i'll call you later unlike some people i have a girl friend." Ichigo said and hung he then quickly ran back inside. He sat down in the chair on the other side of March.

trademark

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo began to chomp down on his Cheese Burger. He was starveing he devoured it and went straight to the fries he quickly chomped that down. And grabbed the drink and easily chugged it down.

trademark
"where is my buger and shake Ichigo"

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Go order since you're here." Ichigo said throwing him twenty dollars. He then watched March as she ate her food.

trademark

Deit
(may I have a recap on what's goin' on????)

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ichigo stood up and yawned as he stretched. "March, i never got around to showing you the haunted rooms. Once you're done eating i'll show you it. Be right back though." He said and walked over to Shin. "Shin you need to find a girl friend. You can be just like me having a hot girl friend. Having fun instead of being alone. And always complaining and useing excuses not to get a girl friends. I'm starting to think you're gay." He said and started laughing.

trademark

Kuchiki Byakuya
(omg....jeeze. Can I get a major recap?)

Kuchiki Byakuya
Harumi looked at the abandoned building that stood before her. She had heard some rumors from some girls she passed trying to get to her next class.

' Hey did you hear about that haunted building?'
'Yeah. I heard someone is staying there for a night.'
'Do you think he'll come back?'
'Probably. I mean, who believes in ghosts?'
--------
'So this is the building they were talking about. Sure does look haunted.' she thought 'I guess one look wouldn't hurt.' she thought and went up to the doors. She pushed open the doors, making a loud squeak. She dusted off her hands and climbed the stairs. She could hear some voices coming from a room, so she decided to check it out. There couldn't be ghosts here....right? she kept convincing herself. She finally came to the room, there were, 5(?) people laughing there.
'Whats going on here?' she thought 'A party? No.No one would throw a party here. Of all the places, here?'. She was going to pass them when she stepped on a loose plank. It made the loudest squeak she had heard, or so she thought. Since it was quiet, with the exception of the laughter, that was probably why everyone looked. She felt all the eyes were on her.

XNavyXSEALX
Kuro finished his Sonet of Fur Elise by Mozart, and turned to something a little more Jazzy... Boogie Woogie Blues by Scott Joplin! He laughed as the dance music filled the old school, and made contact with everyone's ears.

Deit
Lance sat in a corner like he was asleep, he didn't feel like talking, he just listened to music. he started to get up, but decided not to. "....*sigh*...." he tried not to listen to the music, and he started to look around.

trademark
"hi welcome to the school of no retrun are you here for the party or just to look around"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>