don't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bwa Ha Ha
Spam isn't allowed on this thread at all. Talk about anything you want, just don't post pointless posts. Either you'll obey me and not post spam, You'll disobey me and post spam which would mean your becoming just like me, Or you'll either insult me or not post at all, which would mean you see no way out of my rules and have no choice but succumb to the depths of cowardliness! BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is all. You may start posting now.

Bwa Ha Ha
oh, I forgot..Thanks I'vebeendepped43 for the idea

JaehSkywalker
what's this about?

CaptinJackLover
you spam all the time...you hsouldnt be the one to tell us not to.....ur not a very good influence on us lol stick out tongue

Bwa Ha Ha
Well, just: NO SPAM. Talk 'bout anything you want, just: NO SPAM.

CaptinJackLover
that makes no sense.....this is spamming cuz there are already two threads to talk baout anything....and you spam all the time even hto we tell you to stop...i dont think you ever will stop...so why make another thread where you can spam even more when you already jhave plenty to do it in lol

ivebeendepped43
omfg i am so STUPID! im sorry guys, this is kinda my fault. but not intentionally, i swear! i was being sarcastic when i said "Name it dont"!! *slaps forehead repeatedly* stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
lol no its ok im just joking around...although i have a feeling someone will either move or delete this thrread

Bwa Ha Ha
Yes, probably, but oh well. Other off topic threads have spam on them, this one shouldn't. Just read the first post.

sccch
door...
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/stegram/27421321987.gif

JaehSkywalker
spam spam spam spam!

bump!

stopping.

what would we talk about?

ivebeendepped43
JOHNNY!!

CaptinJackLover
WOOOH

Bwa Ha Ha
OK fine with me stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
yay! hes so buff. and he has no chest hair. i h8 men /w chest hair usually

JaehSkywalker
CJL your sig rocks... *meaning johnny's pic*

ivebeendepped43
yup, hes pretty ssexxi inn e?

kiwibird
I'm new here and just wanted to declare my PASSIONATE, UNDYING LOVE for johnny depp big grin big grin big grin

tee_pirategirl
so you are one of us obssesive freaks you loves johnny and anything about johnny are you? we are a beautiful breed...

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
CJL your sig rocks... *meaning johnny's pic*

THANX!!!! im in love with it!

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
yay! hes so buff. and he has no chest hair. i h8 men /w chest hair usually

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It depends what the hair is like lol. Mmmm men's chests droolio haha.

Jacky Sparrow
I have to announce that I totally love Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blushing
Oh, my god and I made my mum love him too because she had to watch all the movies with me...alright I watched them the 5th time on my own or so...but she is exactly addicted to Potc as me!!!

CaptinJackLover
omg ur so lucky! i wish my mom was! she thinks im crazy!

Jacky Sparrow
why that?? I mean he's sooooo hot....why does your mother not like him??

CaptinJackLover
well she has never really brought him up but when i obsess over him she thinks im going a little over board....but im pretty sure she does like him

Jacky Sparrow
well then try to convince her a bit more....

my English teacher would say: "Either you do it or you don't it" (that's the best I've ever heard)

CaptinJackLover
she does like him, i odnt need to convince her, but she just thinks i like him a little TOOO much.

Jacky Sparrow
ahhhhhhhh....that can't be....no one can like him tooo much!! or be too crazy!

HE IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
i know! thats what i say!

sccch
My mom thinks he's REALLY cute. He's the exact same age as my parents...it's kinda odd to think someone who is old enough to be our dad is hot,but he is.

Jacky Sparrow
welll...not my problem, I don't know my dad...and johnny is only 23 years older, that's nothing ladies!! wink

Chiki Mina
my mom LOOVES him she was changing clothes while wat hing Ed Wood and she asked me if she looked good and right after she asked there was a scene where johnny/ed said "why yes" and my mum was so excited lol. i reminded her she was married lmao

Leggy_n_Merry
I know this is off topic, but this thread has no proper topic anyway and all threads always go off topic haha so...

I love your sig sccch!! And I love yours too Jacky Sparrow! I like the angles that the photo is taken at lol if you know what I mean.. especially the second one, it just looks really nice.

ivebeendepped43
my sig is way ssexxi

Bwa Ha Ha
Interesting uses for this thread, eh?

ivebeendepped43
very

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
omg ur so lucky! i wish my mom was! she thinks im crazy! ok, everything u have said on this page applies 2 me 2! my mom thinks im crzily obsessed and i like him way too much. but she does like him. she liked him b4 me. Johnny is 4 years younger than her tho. strange, huh?

Bwa Ha Ha
that is strange... but not too much...

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Spam isn't allowed on this thread at all. Talk about anything you want, just don't post pointless posts. Either you'll obey me and not post spam, You'll disobey me and post spam which would mean your becoming just like me, Or you'll either insult me or not post at all, which would mean you see no way out of my rules and have no choice but succumb to the depths of cowardliness! BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is all. You may start posting now.

We already have an Off Topic thread, we don't need another one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.