We Need Will....So Dont Be Hatin' LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
We should not be bashing Will ....he is the reason the two love birds (Jack and Liz) even met! We shoud truly be thanking him LOL

Ok lets go to movie one really quick... Who did Liz get the medallion from?? Will. And that is the reason the pirates want/need her. And who is the one who wants to go save her?? Will. And who is the one who takes Jack to go help him save Liz?? Will. Who is the one who saved Jack before he got hanged???Will. So who is the one that made sure Jack is still alive?? umm...id have to say Will.

Ok now movie 2.....I will say again who is the one who had the idea to let Jack live and runaway? Will. And thats the reason Will and Liz got arrested. And who is the one that decided to go get Jack WITHOUT Liz??? Will. And thats a big deal becasue then she goes to look after Will and is reunited with Jack along the way. And falls in love realizing Will is not the kind of man she is in love with.

and one last thing. probably the biggest thing that could explain how we REALLY NEED Will!....Why did Liz kiss Jack?? because of Will. you might also say its because hse just really wanted it but it was for Will. She knew she had to do it for him because it was the only way to get rid of the temptaion Jack was giving her so that she could force herself to love Will. *Which i must say really dsidnt work*

But this is all important because without Will she never wouldve realized that he was the kind of man she DIDNT want. And therefor she found she loved a certain man named CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, savvy??

Wow i never knew i could talk this much about Will by being positive....

sccch
Will....vampire

CaptinJackLover
lol i was just trying to be positive erm

wow i just realized i bolded hisname ALOT!

mmoviejunkie
lol-yay will!
without will elizabeth would have ended up with norrington and jack would have been dead when they caught him when he went to port royal

sailorleo
hey....ending up with norrington woulda been hot!

sccch
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
lol i was just trying to be positive erm

wow i just realized i bolded hisname ALOT!

I was being positive too. I could of posted this >velho

CaptinJackLover
hahahha

and sailorleo, it jsut wouldnt be the same...

sailorleo
you just don't know....you don't.....this is the late night talking but i bet he's a freak in the....you know....

ivebeendepped43
hahaha! i saw that avvy, sccch! i made this avvy.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by sailorleo
hey....ending up with norrington woulda been hot!

yeah it would-but then her life would have been totally boring

mmoviejunkie
you just don't know....you don't.....this is the late night talking but i bet he's a freak in the....you know....

LOL!hmmm....

sailorleo
gah! but it's so wrong he's the same age as my father....but......gah....i can't help it....

CaptinJackLover

yeah but i bet JAck is a bigger freak! gosh damn he is so hot!

ivebeendepped43
hi is ssexxi

CaptinJackLover
gah! but it's so wrong he's the same age as my father....but......gah....i can't help it....

just dont think about your father then! just pretend like he doenst exist

sccch
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
hahaha! i saw that avvy, sccch! i made this avvy.

It's to big.cry

sailorleo
yeah but i bet JAck is a bigger freak! gosh damn he is so hot! yeah that's a given but with norrie....that'd be a *big* surprise....ummm couse you're not expecting it...

CaptinJackLover
no it wouldnt surprise me....id expect it coming form HIM!

sailorleo
....wait...your expecting norrie to be a freak....?

ivebeendepped43
h/o.......there!

CaptinJackLover
a freak in the..ya know... like you said...

sailorleo
hmm....ok then....well...*blushes*..im gonna have some nice dreams tonight....

CaptinJackLover
hahaha i bet you will wink

ivebeendepped43
i havent had a Johnny dream in over a week and its upsetting me a LOT!

sailorleo
hahaha i bet you will wink mmmhmmm.... wink and how.... embarrasment love love love love smokin'

ivebeendepped43
JAck (both of them) r ssexxi!

CaptinJackLover
yes they are!!!! mmmhmmm big grin

ivebeendepped43
yummy!

sailorleo
katelovespirate putt this idea in my head that we're gonna get to see jack sparrow/ norringtin shirtless (obviously not) now i REALLY want to see this.....

CaptinJackLover
me 2!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
boo yah!

katelovespirate
i like Will. a lot. i think he's great. he looks fabulous wet. he's adorable.

after seeing the movie again last night, i really fell hard for him. dont know why. i've seen it 7 times before this and always was focused on Jack, but last night, i fell hard for Will. i think he's great

i think he's going to get the girl, too. (shhhhhh, dont tell anyone I said that. I might get lynched.)

I think him and Jack are a great team. Jack brings the sex appeal, the antics, the fun... Will brings the plans, the sweetness, the determination. they are a good pirate pair.

And I'm tired of worrying about the love-square. I dont think this movie is all about who gets Liz. big grin i just want to see where these characters are going to go! smile

tee_pirategirl
wow that was agreat change...so sudden...I need a moment..ok I can handle it now

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by katelovespirate
i like Will. a lot. i think he's great. he looks fabulous wet. he's adorable.

after seeing the movie again last night, i really fell hard for him. dont know why. i've seen it 7 times before this and always was focused on Jack, but last night, i fell hard for Will. i think he's great

i think he's going to get the girl, too. (shhhhhh, dont tell anyone I said that. I might get lynched.)

I think him and Jack are a great team. Jack brings the sex appeal, the antics, the fun... Will brings the plans, the sweetness, the determination. they are a good pirate pair.

And I'm tired of worrying about the love-square. I dont think this movie is all about who gets Liz. big grin i just want to see where these characters are going to go! smile

eek!

Yay!

LovelyOne
Will can sod off lol

aww im joking..I like his character but I DONT want him to get Lizzie.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
Will can sod off lol

aww im joking..I like his character but I DONT want him to get Lizzie.

i didnt say i WANTED him to. lol.

but i do like Will. hehehe.

CaptinJackLover
yeah Will is actually a very good charcater and I think we should all just give him a chance....but he still doesnt deserve Liz

and Kate ur right. This movie is all about who gets the girl.....its all about PIRATES and we all seem to be forgetting that because all we worry about is who gets her when taht isnt the MOST IMPORTANT thing in the movie...although it is slightly important wink

Jacky Sparrow
yip, he doesn't deserve the girl...oh, I can't wait anymore!!!

Leggy_n_Merry
How many days? I'm going to dig up the Official Countdown thread.

katelovespirate
i dont even think its a matter of who deserves liz, cause at this point, i dont know if LIZ deserves any of the men in her life... LOL. big grin

but its true, i am sort of tired of worrying about it all. i cant make it work in my head ANY way... i cant decide what would happen to the man she DOESNT choose... and so i am going to stop bothering about it for a bit and start worrying about OTHER stuff i dont know anything about... like barbossa and tia and the like. lol

CaptinJackLover
yeah ive wondered what will happen to them also but i dont wnat to worry about it, its too much for my little barin LOL

Leggy_n_Merry
i dont even think its a matter of who deserves liz, cause at this point, i dont know if LIZ deserves any of the men in her life... LOL. big grin

but its true, i am sort of tired of worrying about it all. i cant make it work in my head ANY way... i cant decide what would happen to the man she DOESNT choose... and so i am going to stop bothering about it for a bit and start worrying about OTHER stuff i dont know anything about... like barbossa and tia and the like. lol

Exactly yes we should just wait for the film. That's why I never go on about it or anything, I'm just going to wait and see big grin

Chiki Mina
ill wait for may 25 2007 lol

i think everyone on this movie deserve only the best. Will should deserve a better gurl more suited than liz-and a gurl who wouldnt kiss his best friend or mate for curiosity lol

jack deserves liz bc shes the one who made him realize theres more to life than rum, sex, and treassure. liz deserves jack bc he freed her spiritually and i guess sexually lol.

but first i think liz should definitle deserve a lesson of not to mess jack feelings. shes thinking too much with her head when she should be thinking a little more in her heart

then she could have jack stick out tongue

katelovespirate
yeah I agree Liz is very manipulative, and not in a good way.

she is WAYYYYY messing with Jack's feelings. and Will's heart. she is causing big problems. someone is going to get hurt by her (emotionally, considering she's already killed Jack, ruined Norringtons life, left her father for dead, and really betrayed Will)...

Leggy_n_Merry
Yup she's a mean bean sad Haha. I've always not liked her since she did that to Norrington, it was a horrible thing to do. She's a user! (I've mentioned that loads of times in this forum lol).

Chiki Mina
^yup

I think its time for liz to grow up and be more serious. Se always wanted for jack to be more serious and mature, now is liz turn to grow up!!!

jack is like "i changed for u woman i excepted u in my life, now u must stop messing with ppls feelings and tell the truth that u love me!!"

for real liz gets too scared when she starts to have feelings for jack. she wants to make it look that shes only horny not in love. but when she finally fell in love thats when she really reall got freeked out.

so in order not to hurt will and her relationship she decided to chain him up to free her from the temptation. but it all backfired and spitted her right back at her face.

like my grandmother would say "being selfish is like spitting up into the air, it falls right back to ur face."

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
^yup

I think its time for liz to grow up and be more serious. Se always wanted for jack to be more serious and mature, now is liz turn to grow up!!!

jack is like "i changed for u woman i excepted u in my life, now u must stop messing with ppls feelings and tell the truth that u love me!!"

thats soo true and i could so icture Jack saying that!

diddly-dum
We should not be bashing Will ....he is the reason the two love birds (Jack and Liz) even met! We shoud truly be thanking him LOL

Ok lets go to movie one really quick... Who did Liz get the medallion from?? Will. And that is the reason the pirates want/need her. And who is the one who wants to go save her?? Will. And who is the one who takes Jack to go help him save Liz?? Will. Who is the one who saved Jack before he got hanged???Will. So who is the one that made sure Jack is still alive?? umm...id have to say Will.

Ok now movie 2.....I will say again who is the one who had the idea to let Jack live and runaway? Will. And thats the reason Will and Liz got arrested. And who is the one that decided to go get Jack WITHOUT Liz??? Will. And thats a big deal becasue then she goes to look after Will and is reunited with Jack along the way. And falls in love realizing Will is not the kind of man she is in love with.

and one last thing. probably the biggest thing that could explain how we REALLY NEED Will!....Why did Liz kiss Jack?? because of Will. you might also say its because hse just really wanted it but it was for Will. She knew she had to do it for him because it was the only way to get rid of the temptaion Jack was giving her so that she could force herself to love Will. *Which i must say really dsidnt work*

But this is all important because without Will she never wouldve realized that he was the kind of man she DIDNT want. And therefor she found she loved a certain man named CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW, savvy??

Wow i never knew i could talk this much about Will by being positive....

Thank you!! FINALLY someone isn't dissing him!!

CaptinJackLover
yeah but i still dont like him hehehe i just felt like being nice

ivebeendepped43
ew, hes gross

diddly-dum
hahahah love your siggy!

ivebeendepped43
thanx. props 2 evilm0nki

diddly-dum
????//hu??????????????//

katelovespirate
i like will.

i think he's getting the girl.

wow i am being controversial today. LOL.

i'll probably change my mind again tomorrow. its just that we have no real information. we have amazing theories, awesome ideas, brilliant insights... plus the knowledge of how HOTT Jack and Liz would be... but other than that, I just tend to go with my gut feeling from day to day. LOL.

i'm going to say something awful:

i think Will DESERVES Elizabeth more than Jack does.

as of now, I dont think Elizabeth is fit to be with ANYONE... she has a lot of growing to do.

I guess I am not convinced Jack would be completely happy if he ended up with Liz. I have trouble working that out in my mind---- not trouble thinking he could be in a serious relationship (i am certain he COULD) but I just dont know if this is right for him....
So you guys, you can persuade me!!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
i feel that Will will definitely get a better gurl suited for him than liz. liz is too wild and horny lol. He could get a gurl whose more romantic and sweeter like him. So its settled im gonna marry Will LMAO yea not even in my dreams lol

but seriously id always imagine him like rescuing a gurl in AWE or somethin and like he falls in love u know bla bla so everybody could be happy! will gets a better gurl plus his dad. and jack gets liz and the pearl.

katelovespirate
i hate the idea of disney pulling an "everyone gets someone" though. thats cheesy.

Chiki Mina
well like we cant just leave these character with nothing. these are characters that we all love-the good ones.

i think everbody deserve what they always wanted ever since they were little.

will to meet his father
liz to be with a pirate

CaptinJackLover
im gonna say who deserves who

Liz deserves nobody!

Will deserves sumone better than Liz

Jack deserves someone who he loves and who loves him back (Liz)

sccch
im gonna say who deserves who

Liz deserves nobody!

Will deserves sumone better than Liz

Jack deserves someone who he loves and who loves him back (Liz)

But if Liz deserves nobody then Jack can't deserve Liz because Liz doesn't deserve anybody which includes Jack.

katelovespirate
i vote liz and norri. big grin

sccch
right...

Chiki Mina
...right and vote jack with gibbs...uhg

mmoviejunkie
i really dont think that liz and will should be together-will hates pirates and liz loves them, now maybe as time goes on will chills a bit about pirates but he still says to his father that he didn't have to get involved with piracy so theres still that level of hate he has for pirates

will has always wanted his father and in AWE he has to free his father, thats he first priority, and with marriage your spouse should then become your first priority, but since he's just builing the relationship with his father and he's known liz his whole life, she'll just be left to the crub

liz has always wanted to meet a pirate she loves them, she's read all about sparrow and now that she meets him shes intrigued and finds out he's also a good man so she need to face her feelings

jack-all he really wants is freedom right?so in AWE he needs to get his freedom, but the thing is beckett says that jack's kind is a dying breed and jack says in the first that the black pearl is the last pirate threat in the caribbean...maybe its time for jack to settle down?

now i'm not sure when piracy really became unpopular but since this is the last edition to the trilogy this might be the end of piracy and all the pirates may have to find their place in the new world-just like beckett said--though that might be a shitty ending...idk anyone got any thoughts??

Chiki Mina
^^^^excellent point

i dont think jack will settle down completely. he coud sail on the sea for a bit then come back to a home with liz lool

maybe they could build a house where they were marooned!! in that tiny island!!

CaptinJackLover
no i dont think they wil live in one place....i think they wil sail the seas forever!

ivebeendepped43
good point

Chiki Mina
im not saying for them to live in a house forever. bc their home is eachother

katelovespirate
Will doesnt hate piracy... he's just naive about it. but he eventually comes to see why it is okay. ya know?

i mean, in most ways, Will is a pirate. He is growing into one. the 3rd movie will take us there with him.

he just still has a sense of honor and decency. which is cool.

he DOES, however, need to learn about "persuasion" and the fact that maybe its okay to screw over the bad guys (like beckett) lolbig grin

CaptinJackLover
i dont think Will fully comorehends what a pirate is exactly tho...he cnat be one till he knows what it is. He doenst undertsnatd that they can be good men as well, he thinks they are horrible people. He needs to learn A LOT more a bout piracy befroe he becomes one

Chiki Mina
Will needs to loosen up a little bit and trust a little more. he thinks he can handle situations by himself.

mmoviejunkie
i see...but i think given the chance of being called a pirate he would deny it...
and i can see liz and jack sailing around, but also still having a home together in the actual world if the pirates come to an end

CaptinJackLover
yeah....but he cant! he is a little too full of himself, and he THINKS Liz loves him because of that but she loves JACK because he is confident in himself but in ways Will is just kinda cocky and thins he is the bets hero....but he isnt and he needs to undertand that

Chiki Mina
^^affirmative lol

hes a little full of it. and thinks all pirates are bad. but will is becoming one without him noticing it. I think liz is more pirate by heart than will

CaptinJackLover
yeah defiantley...Will might have been born a pirate but its not really hwat he wnats but he is becoming one accidently...but Liz she ha always and is getting the chance to be one and taking full advatage of it, while Will is trying to stop it....They odnt wnat the smae things in life so they dont belong together, if they truly belonged they would wnat the smae htings in life

mmoviejunkie
yeah yeah argree with both of ya
i wonder how will will/would react learing about jack's history, i wonder if he would have more respect for him-or still be the little ***** he is

Chiki Mina
exactly....hey how come u dont say these good positive points in my thread sad alaways negativeglare

mmoviejunkie
?? what thread?

sorry i'm not usually this...smart?lol

Chiki Mina
i made a thread called the therapy thread lol

mmoviejunkie
lol-oh right sorry
i only read a bit 'cause people were just saying how great idea it was so i was like...um...okay not really threapy...lol

Chiki Mina
lol well it helps if ur stressed with the liz/jack relationship or if u cant simply wait for pirates 3 lol

its great u can meditate auuum auuum auuuum auuum lol

mmoviejunkie
lol, yes i read that part, had me cracking up

ivebeendepped43
its a good thread

Chiki Mina
thanx stick out tongue i just want everyone to be relaxed for real

ivebeendepped43
very relaxing

Chiki Mina
thats what i want ppl need to chill

ivebeendepped43
hehe, y?

Chiki Mina
bc then everybody gets all paronoid te slightest news they hear about potc its drivin me crazy. and the KKTC putting us down..uhg its annoying

lovethemtigers
^^^^excellent point

i dont think jack will settle down completely. he coud sail on the sea for a bit then come back to a home with liz lool

maybe they could build a house where they were marooned!! in that tiny island!!

Ahhh, I've had this thought many times. IT is true - a clue we ignore - the world of pirace is coming to an end, thus Jack Sparrow must find a place in the new world, or perish...I would rather see Jack give up piracy than perish...the director/producer/writers have said that we are witnessing an end of an era....

I would love to see Jack still be captain of a ship...because ships are used long after the age of piracy.....and that Liz and he could live in a house on the island they were marooned on together..when not sailing the seas....now that would be the life....

lovethemtigers
I'm not a big fan of Will's because I love Jack so much, but I must say that all the points made on this thread are very true. If not for Will, Jack would not even be alive....Norrie would have had Jack hung...but Elizabeth also plays a part in this, remember before Will even starts his antics...she says "This is wrong" and then she faints to distract Norrie and her father....

But on the other hand, half the messes they get caught up in would have never happend if Will could have just trusted Jack and not done all those stupid bloody things he did....
and why doesn't Will trust Jack...because Will does not like Pirates..he hates Pirates...he saves Jack in the end of POTC because he realizes Jack is a good man...
remember Will practiced three hours a day with his swords so that when he meets a Pirate he can KILL IT>
Then he is terribly upset and in denial when jack tells him that he is a pirate...that his father was a pirate....
Then he is also upset when he learns that Liz took the medallion from him proving that he indeed has Pirate blood in him...but just because someone has pirate blood in them, doesnt necessarily make him a pirate...then in movie 2....we learn his Father doens't want Will to end up a pirate and Will promises to free his father from the pirate life...

will doesn't think of Jack as a friend...remember he tells Beckett "more like acquaintance than friend...."
and now that he has seen Jack and Liz kissing...uhgg...he is really going to dislike Pirates...
I think Will is going to join up with Beckett and help him to defeat the Pirates and then free his father from Davy Jones' clutches....using the heart to command it....(just as Jack suggests one can do with the heart if you have it in your possession)
I'm not so sure Will is even going to be in love with Liz any more once he finds out just how much of a Pirate she has become....
I guess only time will tell.

katelovespirate
i dont think its fair to say Will is cocky about Elizabeth... Will is ANYTHING but cocky about her---- he seems to be very certain he doesn't deserve her, he cant believe she picked him, and he is NOT surprised to see her going after another guy...

he's just a poor idiot in love.

he really does love Elizabeth, and that's sweet. I really dont think he is cocky about her at all.

but his emotions are involved. its so hard to see things clearly when you are in love.

and he is unswervingly loyal to people who are close to him... Elizabeth, his father... ya know? don't blame him for that.

and I dont like to think Jack won't be a pirate anymore. that's like, who he is. If its a choice between settling down with Liz and remaining a Pirate, I would rather him remain a pirate.

I just think both him and Liz should be pirates together. Piracy eventually has to end, but Jack and Liz could probably keep the dream alive for a long time. They could evade the law and do their own thing.

lovethemtigers
i dont think its fair to say Will is cocky about Elizabeth... Will is ANYTHING but cocky about her---- he seems to be very certain he doesn't deserve her, he cant believe she picked him, and he is NOT surprised to see her going after another guy...

he's just a poor idiot in love.

he really does love Elizabeth, and that's sweet. I really dont think he is cocky about her at all.

but his emotions are involved. its so hard to see things clearly when you are in love.

and he is unswervingly loyal to people who are close to him... Elizabeth, his father... ya know? don't blame him for that.

and I dont like to think Jack won't be a pirate anymore. that's like, who he is. If its a choice between settling down with Liz and remaining a Pirate, I would rather him remain a pirate.

I just think both him and Liz should be pirates together. Piracy eventually has to end, but Jack and Liz could probably keep the dream alive for a long time. They could evade the law and do their own thing.

I love Jack as a pirate too...I'm just wondering what is meant when they say we are witnessing the end of an era...maybe, it's the end of the EITC....maybe...since it's a movie...any many things in this movie doesn't necessarily correlate with real history..maybe they'll have the pirates defeat the EITC....and Jack is victorious and the realm of piracy continues...but the good pirate...not the nasty pirates that rape, pillage and plunder....also, Kate....trying to find the post where someone said Will was cocky when it comes to Elizabeth..who said that. Because Will I don't think is cocky...he, in fact in POTC 1, is very unsure of himself and LIz

Chiki Mina
Will is unsure if he should elizabeth go, and watch him run off the famous jack sparrow(i believe he'll think this way in a jelous way)
or fight for the relationship.

i personally at worlds end could mean the end of war between pirates and the EITC ppl.

they have been in war for a loong time but i believe its the end of the war

katelovespirate
I'm concerned because Will has shown some passive tendencies--- especially where Elizabeth is concerned--- and I would like him to stay and fight for the relationship like an honorable man (and, if he must lose her, at least go down with a fight) rather than just disappear and assume she has stopped loving him without even approaching her about it, or fighting for her. Thats one thing I would like to see change about Will. Jack is so ACTIVE in pursueing Elizabeth, and he gets rewarded for it. I wish Will would be more active about pursueing her.

I think that, historically speaking, this show down ought to end with casualties on both sides, and both groups giving up certain concessions... Like, EITC conceding certain ports to the pirates, while the pirates agree to leave certain places alone.

HOWEVER, going along with the romantic, idealistic, disney-ish pirate image and story these movies ACTUALLY represent, i dont think this will happen! I think we will see the pirates emerge victorious, even if they lose some battles along the way.
Not that I think the pirates will control the oceans or anything, but I DO think the Pirates will remain banded together in order to continue to fight EITC injustice--- sort of an Underground Railroad idea, Pirate style. I think the theme of slavery/freedom will come out more, as we learn more about Jack's past, and be a big issue in 3.

Leggy_n_Merry
i vote liz and norri. big grin

Noooooo! She doesn't deserve him either after what she did to him.

mmoviejunkie
yeah she doesn't deserve him,
you can tell he really cared about her
but she gave that hottie away for a eunuch...
what was she smokin' ??

Chiki Mina
well...norrie was too stuck up, hes definitely better as a pirate. but then its either stuck up norrie or hot eunich.

ivebeendepped43
uummm, stuck up norrie

Maple Sugar
i don't think she deserves any of them..i mean look at what she has done to all three

was going to marry norrigton then slapped him emotionally in the face with that boy toy who actually..sin't much of one..

A Technacality is that cheated on will with jack sparrow (sort of)

Condemned Jack Sparrow to deah
---
are they going to forgive her?

know..who is she going to get now..mr.gibbs?

ivebeendepped43
Liz/jack def.

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
Liz/jack def.

that is true..but she acted sort of ....you know by doing all those things to all three men..wow that sounded dirty naughty ANYWHO!

Chiki Mina
im sry i wouldnt choose stuck up norrie...why would u be with someone whos stuck up snob-back then before he became a pirate. if he was a pirate back then then no problem lol. but like will is hot ok eunich or watever.

ok im gonna defend will here a bit...what makes a man is not by sex and satisfy women..what make a man is his dignity and when he has his life straight. sure we tease him lol, but u got to admit that doesnt make will any less of a man than jack. just jack is a little wiser.

PirateDiva
My ChoIce is Jack/Liz

but if it were between Norri and Will i'm sorry but imma have to Choose WiLL!!! Norri is just someone who asked for Liz hand in marriage...she never even was attracted to him....at least with will and jack she's attracted to them....maybe that's why Norri is so bitter...he lost the girl to 2 pirates!! LOL!!

ivebeendepped43
eewww! there will NEVER b a Liz/Will ship!!! never! at least Norrie is hott!

Chiki Mina
so is will!! geesh dont be hatin Will lol. norrie is only good looking as a pirate IMO once he wears the wig and is all snobby i dont like it.

PirateDiva
so is will!! geesh dont be hatin Will lol. norrie is only good looking as a pirate IMO once he wears the wig and is all snobby i dont like it.

So Agree not that great looking like an Ice Cream laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
i think Will would look better as more tougher person!! Once he gets to the dark side it would prob be more kinky lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.