superman vs the classic xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between superman and the classic xmen?

B dot Rob
Depends on who's on the field if you include Prof X and add the Nightcrawler I think the X-Men could annoy the Superman enough to steal a win or four (via mind rape), but if you don't it's a spite thread.

Dinalfos
It pains me to say that Superman wins, but he does.

blade31092
I mean everybody that a member of the classic xmen including the leader professor x.

B dot Rob
Well with Prof X they could probably slow down Superman long enough by focusing Ice, Optic blasts, and TK to keep him pressed down for X to get his psychic mojo working. But Superman still takes it 7/10

badabing
The X Men better act quickly or they get blitzed into oblivion. sad

Superboy Prime
They will get burnt to the bones before they register a single thought.

batdude123
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Well with Prof X they could probably slow down Superman long enough by focusing Ice, Optic blasts, and TK to keep him pressed down for X to get his psychic mojo working. But Superman still takes it 7/10

It's a simple matter of blitzing Xavier before he can process a thought. From there, it's cake...

Tron
I hope that you're aware that the classic team consist of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, and Iceman. And if you mean their classic versions as well, then they're eternally screwed.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Tron
I hope that you're aware that the classic team consist of Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel, and Iceman. And if you mean their classic versions as well, then they're eternally screwed.

Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Angel, Jean. Pretty strong solid team. If we include there most powerful versions (at least of Jean and Iceman) of course. It would be a much better fight that way.

Brutacus
classic so I guess it's a speedblitz.

Darth Vegas
Superman easily.

marvelprince
Superman kills them all. With relative ease I might add

MattDay
boom, where did the ex - men go?

Psyquis52
They could hardly handle the Vanisher back then.

Superman wipes them out.

endrict
Originally posted by batdude123
It's a simple matter of blitzing Xavier before he can process a thought. From there, it's cake...

yup.

guy222
x-men

JakeTheBank
Yah, because Superman is totally going to murder the X-Men without a stray thought.

Zack Fair
Exactly.

carver9
Beast solos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yah, because Superman is totally going to murder the X-Men without a stray thought.
Why not? We all know superman is a murderer.doped

guy222
speed stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.