Zangief vs Hugo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Zangief: the pride of Mother Russia, the Red Cyclone, and originator of the Screw Piledriver (He was caught in a tornado and landed headfirst. Ouch. Other sources state he was caught in said twister while piledriving a polar bear). Another interesting fact about him is that he copied Mike Haggar's Spinning Lariat, which in retaliation, Haggar ripped off the Screw Piledriver.

Hugo: Former Mad Gear Member, the only person who wasn't KO'ed by Ryu's Shinshoryuken (he did took damage) and master of the Moonsault Press.

Poison sees Zangief as the ideal person to join her and Hugo as a wrestling act. Zangief refuses, so Poison sics Hugo on the Russian.

Note: Zangief's height is 211 cm (6'11"wink in the original Street Fighter, while in the Alpha series, it's 214 cm (7'0"wink.

Hugo is by far, the tallest mofo in the Street Fighter universe, standing at 220 cm (7'11"wink! He even weighs more than 'Gief, at 200 kg (440 lbs) to 'Gief's 121 kg (226 lbs).

Looks like the Red Cyclone is in for one hell of a time.

Stage: Sodom's boss stage from Final Fight

===

Jack Bauer Fact: It's no use crying over spilt milk... Unless that was Jack Bauer's milk. Oh, you are so screwed.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris's beard has its own thriving ecosystem.

Remulous
zangief

unrealman
Hugo

JacopeX
I disagree with Zangief's weight

And Hugo's height

I think Hugo takes the cake.

unrealman
Hugo's height is 240cm not 220cm.

shin_remy
Hugo takes this

Emperor Ashtar
Zangief dies,Hugo isn't called the "Iron Blooded Gaint" for nothing.

2D_MASTER
I dunno Hugo is awesome.... but I dont know he he can yake on Zangeif. I thought he already lost to him once ...

Rocky16
I'll do it in MUGEN

Hwoarang
Done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yIR-iQmUMo

Superboy Prime
So what's with all the Mugen stuff...so if a char wins in Mugen that's how an actual fight would be? Ugh..Weird.

Anyways I'll be rooting for Mr. Zangief.

JohnnyDo3
Zangief will beat that idiot

Hwoarang
No but its cool to see a fight between them. I'm not doing it for you. Its to entetain me. But I may aswell post them.

Remulous
Zangief, he wrestles bears and tornados. Not saying Hugo is a push over and all but I think Zangief can take a ShinShoRyuKen as well.

Hwoarang
I think Zangeif has a better style so could hurt him with better moves. Hugo's stronger and would hurt more with a punch but I think he can take it. And hit him with a special.

But I am no expert.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So what's with all the Mugen stuff...so if a char wins in Mugen that's how an actual fight would be? Ugh..Weird.

Anyways I'll be rooting for Mr. Zangief.

Mugen doesnt count for shit. It all depends on the players, i wish people would stop posting that shit.

TricksterPriest
I agree. Mugen is not a fair judge. One character wails on the other, the 2nd guys plays like a complete noob and barely does shit half the time. This is a match made in heaven. I haven't played Hugo alot, but taking a shinshoryuken and still standing is a pretty big indicator of heavy duty power in my book. That, and his supers are stronger than 'Gief's. I guess it depends on who gets a good grip first. Who ever gets the first super off will have a big advantage. I'm tentatively going with Hugo, but I think it's too close to call. This did give me an idea for a match though.....

JacopeX
Originally posted by unrealman
Hugo's height is 240cm not 220cm. Disagree wit that too

Superboy Prime
While I admit Hugo withstanding a Shin-Shoryuken is an impressive feat...in my book Zangief surviving a tornado is a much better feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.