Thor/Wonder Woman vs. Captain Marvel/Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magic Might.

Thor is regular Thor. No God rage. He's at the top of his game tho.
Diana Has Her Weapons. Vambraces, Sandles, lasso and sword.

The Shazam twins are thier classic Selves. Who Wins?

batdude123
laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
The Shazam brothers win because WW is such a weak link.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
The Shazam brothers win because WW is such a weak link.

OH really? Explain how? And Thor is the strongest Link. Billy is the worst fighter of the 4. SO again. Exactly how is she the weakest link. I want your diagnosis of the battle.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OH really? Explain how? And Thor is the strongest Link. Billy is the worst fighter of the 4. SO again. Exactly how is she the weakest link. I want your diagnosis of the battle.
Yeah, I knew this was your way of making a Captain Marvel Vs WW thread. laughing out loud

Billy Vs Diana

Strength: Billy
Durability: Billy
Fighting Skills: Diana
Endurance: Billy
Speed: Billy
Intelligence: Even
Energy Projection: Billy

Her only chance against him is the lasso or some other weapon she barely uses.

Genis101
Black Adam and CM win 9/10. Diana is a weak link. Big time. But either way the fights get stacked up, Thor & Diana go down hard.

If it gets stacked like this:
Black Adam vs Thor - Black Adam wins after a long fight
Captain Marvel vs WW - CM wins after a somewhat good fight.

Or this:
Black Adam vs Wonder Woman - Black Adam destroys WW.
Captain Marvel vs Thor - Stalemate, until BA comes to help CM.

So you see, either way, Thor and Diana lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, I knew this was your way of making a Captain Marvel Vs WW thread. laughing out loud

Billy Vs Diana

Strength: Billy
Durability: Billy
Fighting Skills: Diana
Endurance: Billy
Speed: Billy
Intelligence: Even
Energy Projection: Billy

Her only chance against him is the lasso or some other weapon she barely uses.

That is just the silliest comparison ever. Strength is not in Billy's Favor. PROVE IT. Durability. Is debateable since he is not as good a fighter as she and she can block every single thing he will throw at her.
Endurance. OH really? You must have missed the fight Diana had with Decay.
Speed. When did the speed of Mercury suddenly become better than the speed of Hermes? the original God of Speed.
Intelligence. Your comparing the wisdom of solomon to the wisdom of ATHENA? Diana hands down.
Energy projection, that magic lighting may do a number on Superman, it ain't doing much of nothing to Diana who can withstand zeus' lighting. Try again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Genis101
Black Adam and CM win 9/10. Diana is a weak link. Big time. But either way the fights get stacked up, Thor & Diana go down hard.

If it gets stacked like this:
Black Adam vs Thor - Black Adam wins after a long fight
Captain Marvel vs WW - CM wins after a somewhat good fight.

Or this:
Black Adam vs Wonder Woman - Black Adam destroys WW.
Captain Marvel vs Thor - Stalemate, until BA comes to help CM.

So you see, either way, Thor and Diana lose.

I think you have it all wrong. Thor is going to beat whom ever he fights. And Diana can beat billy faster than Ba. becuz billy can't fight. and I"m just betting a Wonder Woman Ba confrontation is coming in the near future. I can't wait to see what people will ahve to say then.

batdude123
That is just the silliest comparison ever. Strength is not in Billy's Favor.

I stopped reading it after this comment.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
I stopped reading it after this comment.

And you think I wanted to know that or that I cared?

batdude123
And you think I wanted to know that or that I cared?

Do you think anybody else actually cares what you have to say? There's a reason your nickname is nvrhadaclue...

badabing
Do you think anybody else actually cares what you have to say? There's a reason your nickname is nvrhadaclue...
eek! laughing

CM and BA 6/10 after a brutal fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And you think I care? I'm the one that made you look bad when I stated how Thor actually did move the weight of the world with the midgard serpent feat. I had a clue then.

Soljer
I've been away for a while, now, since the start of my sophmore year here at Uni, but I just recently noticed Validus ragging on Wonder Woman in a few threads, and even the signature change. What happened? Is it just a joke? Didn't Vally used to be a HUGE Wonder Woman supporter? Or am I mistaking that for someone else?

Validus
That is just the silliest comparison ever. Strength is not in Billy's Favor. PROVE IT.
Prove it's not. He overpowered her when she was controlled by Neron. He overpowered her one on one again after that until she got the lasso on him. His showings against Superman has superior to hers in a strength department.

Oh wait! Strength of Gaea!!11!1! Shut up.

Durability. Is debateable since he is not as good a fighter as she and she can block every single thing he will throw at her.

Durability is debateable? laughing out loud

Endurance. OH really? You must have missed the fight Diana had with Decay.
You must have missed Billy Vs the Spectre.

Speed. When did the speed of Mercury suddenly become better than the speed of Hermes? the original God of Speed.
I guess it became better when Billy was able to hit lightspeed and WW still could not? Since you like handbook bios so much, Billy is fast enough to cross dimensions. Doesn't need any sandals for it either.

Intelligence. Your comparing the wisdom of solomon to the wisdom of ATHENA? Diana hands down.

laughing out loud

Energy projection, that magic lighting may do a number on Superman, it ain't doing much of nothing to Diana who can withstand zeus' lighting. Try again.
Find where I said Billy's lightning would kill WW. I said he has better energy projection. Take your own advice and stop trying to guess what I said and just read what I said.

batdude123
And you think I care? I'm the one that made you look bad when I stated how Thor actually did move the weight of the world with the midgard serpent feat. I had a clue then.

Sure you did champ. You used speculation w/o an ounce of on-panel evidence. smile Keep dreaming nvrhadaclue...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sure you did champ. You used speculation w/o an ounce of on-panel evidence. smile Keep dreaming nvrhadaclue...

Like your on panel evidence that Superman is stronger than diana becuz of strength feats, yet Captain Marvel doesn't have any either, but you say he's Superman's equal. Yes. Your really good at on panel evidence discussions. You are the one who Said Superman was stronger becuz of his stregnth feats correct? Or did that only apply to Diana and not Cap?

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
I've been away for a while, now, since the start of my sophmore year here at Uni, but I just recently noticed Validus ragging on Wonder Woman in a few threads, and even the signature change. What happened? Is it just a joke? Didn't Vally used to be a HUGE Wonder Woman supporter? Or am I mistaking that for someone else?
Merely making fun of the fact that this guy calls me a WW hater yet most on this site know me as a fan of hers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Prove it's not. He overpowered her when she was controlled by Neron. He overpowered her one on one again after that until she got the lasso on him. His showings against Superman has superior to hers in a strength department.

I guess it became better when Billy was able to hit lightspeed and WW still could not? Since you like handbook bios so much, Billy is fast enough to cross dimensions. Doesn't need any sandals for it either.

laughing out loud

Find where I said Billy's lightning would kill WW. I said he has better energy projection. Take your own advice and stop trying to guess what I said and just read what I said.

First of all, look at the stips for this fight. Diana has the sandles on. Making her faster than Billy. What ever your using as evidence of billy's speed is nill. Read the OP. I said Diana vs. Decay to show her stamina. What does billy vs. the Spectre have to do with anything? And Put up a scan of billy showing superior strength showings against superman. cuz from what i have read, he has never hurt supers like diana has. and one more thing, Diana was mind controlled by neron. billy beat every body. you really dont' want to use that as an example.

batdude123
Like your on panel evidence that Superman is stronger than diana becuz of strength feats, yet Captain Marvel doesn't have any either, but you say he's Superman's equal. Yes. Your really good at on panel evidence discussions. You are the one who Said Superman was stronger becuz of his stregnth feats correct? Or did that only apply to Diana and not Cap?

laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
This debate is going no where. I'm going to continue to use logic. Even in War of the Gods, Diana was a match for Captain marvel. You all are certainly entitled to your opinion like I am with mine. As for this fight, Billy is severly less skilled than everyone else on the battle field. While WW is is not severly less stronger than anyone.

Ext@nt
Okay here's how I see it.

Superman and Captain Marvel are almost equal.

Superman beat both Thor and WW in the past.

Black Adam gave Supes a good fight.

Together they are just to much power.

If you switched WW for Supes it would be a better fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Okay here's how I see it.

Superman and Captain Marvel are almost equal.

Superman beat both Thor and WW in the past.

Black Adam gave Supes a good fight.

Together they are just to much power.

If you switched WW for Supes it would be a better fight.
With all that magic floating around? Superman would be the first to get ko'd.

Ext@nt
Both Captain Marvel and Black Adam are ethier equal or close to Supes in powers. And Supes has beaten Thor and WW in the past.

I think that clears it up.

batdude123
With all that magic floating around? Superman would be the first to get ko'd.

Quick question: Do you think Superman is overall more powerful and more versatile than Billy?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Both Captain Marvel and Black Adam are ethier equal or close to Supes in powers. And Supes has beaten Thor and WW in the past.

I think that clears it up.

I dont' think Superman has beaten Captain marvel or WOnder WOman on panel. I think they all have beaten each other up. and Captain marvel and Black Adam together are far more powerful than superman. He would be a punching bag if they teamed up on him.

badabing

laughing out loud

jawdrop

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quick question: Do you think Superman is overall more powerful and more versatile than Billy?

Superman is much more versatile than Billy. And yes he is more powerful. But it means nothing when one magical lightning charged punch can ko supers.

batdude123
Superman is much more versatile than Billy. And yes he is more powerful. But it means nothing when one magical lightning charged punch can ko supers.

That was a one-time deal and Superman was distracted. Other than that, it's never happened.

Validus
First of all, look at the stips for this fight. Diana has the sandles on. Making her faster than Billy.
No, now she's only as fast as Billy. laughing out loud

What ever your using as evidence of billy's speed is nill. Read the OP.
I see now. WW needs external power ups to match Billy. thumb up

I said Diana vs. Decay to show her stamina. What does billy vs. the Spectre have to do with anything?
Gee, it sure has nothing to do with Billy's stamina.

And Put up a scan of billy showing superior strength showings against superman.
You know something? I really don't feel like posting every single Captain Marvel/Superman fight. laughing out loud

cuz from what i have read, he has never hurt supers like diana has. and one more thing
And Superman has never hurt Billy like he has Diana. The closest thing is Billy passing out after he fought an Eclipso'd Superman. Certainly a far cry from getting bitchslapped across the solar system, no?

Diana was mind controlled by neron. billy beat every body. you really dont' want to use that as an example.
Neron just made them unleash their power and rage to its fullest. How is that not example of superiority?

Ext@nt
Yeah Supes has beaten Black Adam, bearly but he fought him off.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was a one-time deal and Superman was distracted. Other than that, it's never happened.
My argument has never been that Superman isn't more powerful than any of the earth bound brawlers. It's more of stronger. Or So much stronger that is makes a difference. On panel, WW nor Captain marvel have ever been shown to have any upper limit yet. So I'm not understanding how people are rated when no limits are even set.

batdude123
My argument has never been that Superman isn't more powerful than any of the earth bound brawlers. It's more of stronger. Or So much stronger that is makes a difference. On panel, WW nor Captain marvel have ever been shown to have any upper limit yet. So I'm not understanding how people are rated when no limits are even set.

Kay..... that's wasn't even my point. Superman was distracted when Billy did that to him. Other than that one time, it's never happened before.

Soujaboy
Yep Thor and WW lose, because WW's the weak link.

Ext@nt
How do you think they would fair if we took out WW and put in DC Ares?

Validus
How do you think they would fair if we took out WW and put in DC Ares?
DC Ares is skyfather level. That makes it lopsided.

Milkie

What the heck are yoooouu talkin about?

Ext@nt
Just before Infinite Crisis Supes fought Black Adam

Milkie
Show me

Ext@nt
I don't have the issue in front of me.

Milkie
I thought MAYBE THERE WERE SCANS!!!!

Ext@nt
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1597/48845rr2.jpg

Milkie
I seen this whole comic and Superman DID NOT BEAT BLACK ADAM

I thought you were talking about a different match

Ext@nt
Black Adam never beat him ethier though.

Milkie
Exactly.

I never said he did.

bigbran
Black Adam never beat him ethier though. So what the hell were you talking about earlier?

Ext@nt
I said Supes was able to fight him off and he did. I never said he actually curbstomped him.

bigbran
I said Supes was able to fight him off and he did. I never said he actually curbstomped him. No one said you did say he curbstomped him.

Milkie

Ext@nt
Okay so I misspoke.

He fought him off that was the point I was trying to make. Relax.

Milkie
Yeah...

You better had did that yo... we woulda ran up on yo family son... foreal...

Ext@nt
What?

Milkie
Yeah

Milkie
I said Yeah

LethalFemme
Someone really doesn't like nvrbeenwthagirl.laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.