A question about Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sccch
Ok,what do you think causes him to do those hand gestures and his staggering walk?

In the first movie,Gibbs was telling Will about the mutiny and how the heat got to him.

Will said 'ahhh,so that's the reason with (makes one of Jack's hand gestures)
Then Gibbs said, 'Reason ain't got nothing to do with it.'

What do you think he meant?

Jacky Sparrow
I don't know...but some of his gestures look like he has had a very good education in a very high society...maybe I'm wrong...just a thought from me

...and his staggering walk form to long staying aboard!

CaptinJackLover
i dont think thats the reason...

i think its because it confuses people and makes them believe he is like out of it all the time and is drunk and not thinking correctly and all that junk. He does it so dont exoect him to do something incredibly smart cuz they most likley, atfer seeing him will expect him to do somehitng incredibly stupid. does that make sense?

sccch
Oh also,have any of you realized that in DMC he was more serious but in COTBP, he was just joking around most of the time. Even though he was endangered in both.

Also,in the 1st movie he used his pistol and hardly his sword,but in the 2nd he used his sword and hardly his pistol.

Jacky Sparrow
Yes, he was more serious...but I think because he had the trouble about Liz on his mind...and if you're sad then you're more serious.

Chiki Mina
well im guessing that all that hand gestures he does in a way to act as if hes crazy-drunk. i think he want ppl to believe hes crazy so everybody could believe he was on the island with no food at all.

i dunno lol im not making any sense my ass switched with my brain today lol

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
i dont think thats the reason...

i think its because it confuses people and makes them believe he is like out of it all the time and is drunk and not thinking correctly and all that junk. He does it so dont exoect him to do something incredibly smart cuz they most likley, atfer seeing him will expect him to do somehitng incredibly stupid. does that make sense?

i think i agree with you, but im not exactly sure what you mean,
do you mean that he acts drunk to make people think he will do something stupid, but then really he's going to do something much smarter

ivebeendepped43
uummm, no. its just johnny's amazing talent. thats all it is. yup. case closed.

willofthewisp
I think it's some of both. Johnny Depp even describes Jack as someone who's had too much sun. I'm not saying he went crazy, but being marooned for three days with no food and only rum, which dehydrates you, it wouldn't surprise me if he suffered a little bit of brain damage. But fortunately he didn't lose his intelligence. I think the staggering is a result of the sun.
I think the hands flailing and the clumsiness are just his personality. He may be a bit of a clutz, but I think he's fine with people believing that so he can have the advantage over them. He's seriously the smartest character in the whole series, and that's even after suffering heat exhaustion! His attitude is just, "hey, go ahead and think I'm stupid while I rob you blind."

sccch
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I think it's some of both. Johnny Depp even describes Jack as someone who's had too much sun. I'm not saying he went crazy, but being marooned for three days with no food and only rum, which dehydrates you, it wouldn't surprise me if he suffered a little bit of brain damage. But fortunately he didn't lose his intelligence. I think the staggering is a result of the sun.
I think the hands flailing and the clumsiness are just his personality. He may be a bit of a clutz, but I think he's fine with people believing that so he can have the advantage over them. He's seriously the smartest character in the whole series, and that's even after suffering heat exhaustion! His attitude is just, "hey, go ahead and think I'm stupid while I rob you blind."

There,I think that's the answer...

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
i think i agree with you, but im not exactly sure what you mean,
do you mean that he acts drunk to make people think he will do something stupid, but then really he's going to do something much smarter

yeah thats what i mean...

sorry i tend to type without really thinking if it makes sense, jsut like the way i normally talk LOL i dont think clearky and organize my thought before i speak

diddly-dum
YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!!!

sccch
LOVE your siggy Diddly!!!

CaptinJackLover
me 2!!!

i have a question...how do you put writing on pics?

mmoviejunkie
yeah thats what i mean...

sorry i tend to type without really thinking if it makes sense, jsut like the way i normally talk LOL i dont think clearky and organize my thought before i speak

lol, i see

ivebeendepped43
me 2!!!

i have a question...how do you put writing on pics? well, if u have adobe photoshop, its easy. just push the text icon and type, then drag the T box in your layer,channel,path box to the layers u want it to show up at. i finally got my siggy 2 work! whadda think? oh, and i made this Norrie siggy 4 any1 who wants it.

Chiki Mina
i love everyones siggy!!
mine is crappy compared to all of u are so awesome

ivebeendepped43
want me 2 make u one? im like, in love /w making these now! what do u want? just tell me

Chiki Mina
oh well um sure if u have the time!! it can be whenever u can lol i have one but im nost sure if its crapy but i do appreciate u making me one!! i dont know how to thank u!!

sccch
Turns out I have PAINTshop Pro and not Photoshop. sad

ivebeendepped43
oh, im sorry. k, do u want a Jack/liz ship, or a Will/Liz ship, or a pirate ship? lol, still funny. or do u want Johnny or Jack or Liz or what. u gotta give me sumthin

Chiki Mina
so like u need photoshop to make these right??

CaptinJackLover
what exactly is photoshop? is it like somehitng you have to buy or can you jsut download it?

sccch
Buy. I have paintshop and it cost like $150.00.

CaptinJackLover
O WOW!

Chiki Mina
wtf!! u have to buy it...well i feel stupid i really had no idea

CaptinJackLover
ME 2!!!!

Chiki Mina
i only have picassa but its for fixing pics and watever i still dont know how to use it lol

CaptinJackLover
LOL nice...

i have nnuhting interesting *sighs*

Chiki Mina
yes u do!! ur siggy is great and u have great theories!!

CaptinJackLover
thank ya!

my theories arent great...they are really just pointless....

Chiki Mina
nooooooooooooooooooooo

i love everyones except mines loooooooooooooooooool

i just try to calm everyoe down when they feel negative about the jack/liz relationship

CaptinJackLover
you have good theories!!!!

yeah i think A LOT of need to calm down when it comes to Jack and Liz.....especially me

sccch
JACK AND LIZ FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evilm0nki3
filehippo.com has photoshop and paintshop free trials. i got paintshop pro today as a free trial.

sccch
A drawing done on Photoshop.
Copyright to Cassidy 'Dragonwolf Stryde' Ford
from Elfwood.

ivebeendepped43
u still havent given me suggestions, chiki!

Chiki Mina
oh im sorry ivebeendepped!! i dunno if i want a liz jack thing or just liz, just jack, or mr depp. im sorry that im making u wait loool

sccch
Go for Jack and Liz...or just Jack....

ivebeendepped43
ill do JAck, cuz i havent done that yet

Chiki Mina
gracias!!

ivebeendepped43
so do u want a like, Jack is so hot kind of siggy, a Jack sparrow is a legend siggy or just a clutter of pics siggy, or what?

Bwa Ha Ha
what're we talkin' 'bout? Siggys?

ivebeendepped43
im making a Jack siggy 4 Chiki

Bwa Ha Ha
cool

ivebeendepped43
yup. coming along pretty good, but i need chiki to give me more details

Chiki Mina
well how about like many picks of jack in his different moods
scared
surprised
relaxed
happy
etc etc like the many moods/faces of him

ivebeendepped43
k thanx!

Chiki Mina
no no thank u smilewink

ivebeendepped43
ok, tell me if u think it needs something, or something needs 2 b changed.

Chiki Mina
THANK U SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!! i dunno how to thank u i really wish i could make one for u but i have no photoshop!!sad ill make it up to u!! I LOVE IT OMG!!! IT WAS JUST AS I WAS THINKING!!

ivebeendepped43
i feel special! yay! i did something right!

Chiki Mina
gracias!!! muchas gracias-thank u very very much smile me happy now i cant sleep bc im too happy/hyper lool

ivebeendepped43
yay! that one was more fun than the others. i wanna make a Mort Rainey one now!!

sailorleo
oh...boy...i think i unleashed a monster...

ivebeendepped43
no, u just made someone VERY VERY happy! thank you sailor!!!

sailorleo
no problem...what i miss today...i feel so out of it...

ivebeendepped43
i did 2

Chiki Mina
so this is all through photoshop??

sailorleo
welll....yeah....there's more you can do but as a wise person once said...." Just b/c I've taught you every thing YOU know, doen't mean i've taught you all I know...savvy..."

evilm0nki3
who said that lol

sailorleo
some angry chinese master...im sure....

evilm0nki3
ah okay...

Chiki Mina
um well..ok i was just asking if it is a photoshop u use to make these images lol bt u answered it anyways thanx

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
I don't know...but some of his gestures look like he has had a very good education in a very high society...maybe I'm wrong...just a thought from me

...and his staggering walk form to long staying aboard!

most likely..he is too drunk..been out at sea too long..likes the way he walks stick out tongue

kiwibird
Who cares? Its what makes him soooo sexy

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by kiwibird
Who cares? Its what makes him soooo sexy

cheers

you are
numeber 080909909
of
who has said that before

kiwibird
WOW REALLY?

Maple Sugar
yes

kiwibird
I feel proud big grin

Maple Sugar
so does all of them wink each 80909909

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.