Will= Aladdin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Seriously, let's look at Disney's other most awesome trilogy ever: Aladdin!!!!

You've got a poor boy who falls for the Princess who is way above his station in life. This princess has no mother, but a father who spoils her, and she must choose whether she will marry the rich, acceptable choices her father presents, or the lower class boy she falls in love with.

In the 3rd one, after Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding is interrupted, poor parent-less Aladdin suddenly learns his father is ALIVE... and not only alive, but being held captive by notorious thieves. Aladdin leaves Jasmine and their wedding in order to go save his father... only to find out his father actually CHOSE that lifestyle, and left his family on purpose to be a thief. Aladdin is put into the position of having to become a thief himself. Aladdin keeps his word and sets his father free, but then tries to cut all ties with dad. However, dad ends up coming through for Al, and they save the land from some danger and make it back in time for the wedding.

Do we see some similarities?!? big grin

the only thing Aladdin doesnt have is CAPTAIN JACK, the hottest thing ever. Oh gee...

Chiki Mina
yes difinitely

princess gets sexy bad boy!! the only difference is that aladdin tries to be someone who isnt which is to be a prince..jack on the other hand doesnt change exactly, he only changes emotionaly for lizzy!!

princess/sexy bad boy
innocence/adventure
high class/low class

i mean opposites attract!! even though they are different they could relate to eachother so much. and each knows what the other wants. and its also written by t&T the aladdin plot. so i mean come on!! great possibility that the movie will end up with jack/liz.

ot because i want to believe it. but its a feeling i have

Jacky Sparrow
but where then is person of jack in aladin? i've never seen it so i have no idea!

katelovespirate
um, i actually meant to tie Aladdin to Will... LOL... but the other way works too! hehehe.

Chiki Mina
oops yea i forgot!! but i ended up comparing it to jack lmao

i personally think jack=aladdin

im sorry kate i hope ur not angry sad

CaptinJackLover
i actualy agree with Chiki Mina....

katelovespirate
lol no way im not angry.

i just think the stories mirror each other well.

personally, i see Will as Aladdin more--- just the way he gets himself involved in Liz's life, doesn't feel like he is worthy of her, has a major conscience and tons of honor, etc.

but its true, aladdin is a bit more sneaky/scrappy than will. lol.

Chiki Mina
i think they both could be compared to aladdin!!

will/aladdin
1. they both have that boyish look lol
2. fall in love quicklly
3. gets too involved with the princess(obsessive way) lol i think
4. low class
cant think of anymore lol

jack/aladdin
1. both have gotten into trouble in the law
2. both are crimminals
3. they lie
4. both have gotten into trouble by helping an innocent or poor
aladdin with the poor kids and jack with the slaves
5. they both think being rich makes u a somebody
6. both baddies sexy boys lol
7. both are adventorous

now im not sure if aladdin is a eunuch loool.

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
i think they both could be compared to aladdin!!
now im not sure if aladdin is a eunuch loool.

That's the best I've heard today!! big grin big grin

LovelyOne
yeah but Aladdin ends up with her..

and Aladdin was a thief in movie 1 lmao..he's a rogue/trickster..Will was never a rogue/trickster to start with

IMO thats a story of the rogue/trickster getting the girl and learning to be better for her....just like Shrek..

remember Jack's dad comes into movie 3 too..

you are totally turning into a Will shipper! TRAITOR! laughing out loud

fine then laughing out loud..go off with pansy boy whilst I have manly Jack all to me onesies savvy?

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

CaptinJackLover
hahaha yeah i agree with lovelyone

diddly-dum
whats the shake down hre?

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
yeah but Aladdin ends up with her..

and Aladdin was a thief in movie 1 lmao..he's a rogue/trickster..Will was never a rogue/trickster to start with

IMO thats a story of the rogue/trickster getting the girl and learning to be better for her....just like Shrek..

remember Jack's dad comes into movie 3 too..

you are totally turning into a Will shipper! TRAITOR! laughing out loud

fine then laughing out loud..go off with pansy boy whilst I have manly Jack all to me onesies savvy?

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

OMGSH you CUT ME DEEP. (goes into a corner and weeps quietly for a while). that hurt, big time. I am NOT a Will shipper. I am actually not any sort of shipper today.

I am more like an almost innocent bystander... big grin i find it very intriguing to think who Liz will end up with, but i dont know, and actually, i dont care!!! I think either way would be perfectly fine.

perhaps this is just a defense mechanism because i am under stress and my brain doesnt want to worry about the fact that Liz and Jack might not end up together. so i am preparing myself in advance, just in case.

savvy>?

Chiki Mina
so the theif, street rat, low class, sexy bad boy gets the princess stick out tongue(aladdin)

the theif, captain, sea rat, law breaker, sexy-er bad boy gets the governors daughter wink

perfect

LovelyOne
Originally posted by katelovespirate
OMGSH you CUT ME DEEP. (goes into a corner and weeps quietly for a while). that hurt, big time. I am NOT a Will shipper. I am actually not any sort of shipper today.

I am more like an almost innocent bystander... big grin i find it very intriguing to think who Liz will end up with, but i dont know, and actually, i dont care!!! I think either way would be perfectly fine.

perhaps this is just a defense mechanism because i am under stress and my brain doesnt want to worry about the fact that Liz and Jack might not end up together. so i am preparing myself in advance, just in case.

savvy>?

LOL twas only a joke..?. big grin..

aww I hope you feel better soon and not so stressed out *hugz*

Chiki Mina
dont worry kate every will be fine!!! u need to stay positive!! we all do!! i know this jack liz relationship will work out. our theories and support fr these couple are not wasted and never will

katelovespirate
Sniff sniff... thanks guys.... sigh.... where's that "need therapy" thread? LOL.... big grin

you guys are cool. drinks all around. and pirates too. smile

CaptinJackLover
WOW! ALADDIN WAS PICKED AS ONE OF THE 25 TOP MOST CONTREVERSIAL MOVIES EVER! isnt that kinda odd?

Chiki Mina
wow!! and it was written by T&T right??

CaptinJackLover
o i dont know...biut its just becasue of one line in one of the songs! isnt that stupid?! i htink its stupid

Chiki Mina
i personally like the first aladdin movie better. the other 2 were ok.
mostly bc robbin willimas makes the voice in the first. i dont think robbin willimas comes back in the second

CaptinJackLover
yeah i only like the 1st one too....personally i hate aladdin..he annoys me

Chiki Mina
lmao. i like abu and jabar or yabar!!

katelovespirate
WOAH what???? I love aladdin.... i had the hugest crush on him growing up. he's hott. LOL.

yeah it was pretty controversial. Jasmine wore the most scandalous disney outfit to date (well, i guess except for the little mermaid). plus there were tons of religious conotations and stuff. personally i love the 3rd one. hehehe.

Chiki Mina
^^ are u serious!! about jasmines outfit!! i loved it when i was little!! i wanted one and i also had like a crush on aladdin lol. and i always wanted a pet tiger stick out tongue

willofthewisp
I never heard about any controversies surrounding Aladdin except for the "take off your clothes" subliminal bit, which turned out to be a hoax. I wanted a pet tiger too! The first one is the best. I don't care for either of the sequels.
Aladdin is the perfect blend of Jack and Will, a little more like Will, though since Aladdin doesn't exactly enjoy his life, whereas Jack would never stop being a pirate.

CaptinJackLover
omg ewww! you guys had crushes on aladdin?!!? hes a cartoon?! you know that right?! lol....all my friends have had crushes on him too and i just think thats crazy

o and i love Jazmines outfit! i had one just like it when i was little!

willofthewisp
I guess you'll think me weird. I wanted the Beast. I wanted a guy just like him, quiet, tough, introspective, but sweet in a way without being gushy.
Aladdin never did it for me.
Come on! You never watched a cartoon and thought, "he's a really great guy?"

CaptinJackLover
no cuz pretty much all disney characters are like good hero guys and im not into that lol i like bad boys! big grin and they are cartoons so i just find it weird....but my friends get atracted to characters because of their vioces and im just like alrightyy then...

Chiki Mina
well then u cant love captain jack sparrow bc hes only a character CJL loooool. we had a crush on aladdin so what even though he was only a cartton. and we all love jack even though hes just a character

CaptinJackLover
no im saying its weird if you like cartoons not characters just cartoons...cuz Jack is a person he is alive and looks like an actual HUMAN so yes i can love him

Chiki Mina
but is just a character stick out tongue loool

there are gurls who love cartoon characters. its normal its just a gif and a curse of being a horny teen-age gurl lol

evilm0nki3
ah I LOVE aladdin! i hate a Jasmine barbie doll when i was little

Anime characters are the hottest cartoons:P lol

Chiki Mina
i like inuyasha lol well used to im waiting for new episodes gahh

anyways yea i used to have the aladdin doll and jasmine doll loll

evilm0nki3
oops i said i hate a jasmine doll.

i meant i had a jasmine doll

Chiki Mina
ooo ok lol hehe stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
uuummm, Robin Williams is in Aladin!

ivebeendepped43
oohh! n/m read that wrong Robbin Willmas! n/m!!

Chiki Mina
lol blooper by ivebeendepped hehe

ivebeendepped43
thats me!

willofthewisp
But Robin Williams isn't in the second one. The guy who voices Homer Simpson does the Genie. I always found the genie to be a little too much for me. Kind of obnoxious.

tee_pirategirl
oh my god I thought that was just me!! I had a crush on alladin too I dressed up on halloween as jasmin and I had both their dolls..wow I hadn't thought about that in a long time... this is wierd but I had a crush on the beast and tarzan too I hated it that the beast changed into a human at the end ! lol wow I was a cartoon lover when I was a kid...oh well those days are behind me I'm a pirate now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.