ninja turltes vs new swordsmen, DD, elektra and moon night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who wins?

blood lust on .

batdude123
Team two ftw.

capt it up
really why do you think this? the ninja turtles are not to be underated.

juggernaut66666
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6D9p-wmtIJc

capt it up
bump

capt it up

What If...
Why are you bumping this again?

ooooh...its capt it up...

capt it up
Originally posted by What If...
Why are you bumping this again?

ooooh...its capt it up...
whats that supose to mean? when do I ever dump threads? or make them? hardly ever.

capt it up
im going with the turtles

MightyEInherjar
You're gonna really have to have some badass stuff to back them up if they can win an outnumbered fight against all those guys.

Maybe an even one, or just DD, Electra and Moonknight, but still...

capt it up
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
You're gonna really have to have some badass stuff to back them up if they can win an outnumbered fight against all those guys.

Maybe an even one, or just DD, Electra and Moonknight, but still...
man your knowledge of the turtles in quite bad lol. you just said they were out numbered lol. you do realize there 4 of them

MightyEInherjar
Well, I have to say, I don't know much about the "new swordsmen" but since it's "swordsmen," I presumed there was more than one.

That'd be at least 5 against 4 buddy, no misunderstanding about the turtles there.

capt it up
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Well, I have to say, I don't know much about the "new swordsmen" but since it's "swordsmen," I presumed there was more than one.

That'd be at least 5 against 4 buddy, no misunderstanding about the turtles there.
I ment new swordsman. my bad there.

4 vs 4

invisiblewoman
i love the ninja turtles, but i'd say team 2 ftw

Dinalfos
The Turtles got a new movie coming out. Daredevil and Elektra don't.

The Turtles wins.

Broly92
Turtles win 5.5-7/10

Ultraman Baltan
New Swordsman is really dangerous, though. He made Wolverine seem like an amateur. So Team Two 7/10. Moonknight could probably take on two of them himself, as could Swordsman.

capt it up
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
New Swordsman is really dangerous, though. He made Wolverine seem like an amateur. So Team Two 7/10. Moonknight could probably take on two of them himself, as could Swordsman.
what the hell are you talking about? made logan look like a amateur? he got his butt kicked by Logan and even said he could not hold logan off for long and that was only after a few seconds of battle.

moon night can not take two turtles at once, nor could the new swordman

jrodslam
Who is the new swordsman?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by capt it up
what the hell are you talking about? made logan look like a amateur? he got his butt kicked by Logan and even said he could not hold logan off for long and that was only after a few seconds of battle.

moon night can not take two turtles at once, nor could the new swordman

roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
roll eyes (sarcastic)
go read the issue smart one it (new thunder bolts enemy of the state tie in) or you could just keep lieing if that helps you sleep at night

SpunkySmurph
Um. Question. How would they tag DD? I mean, the turtles are cool and all, and I could understand if DD was outnumbered, (though he did take out a 100 Yakuza by himself with only a billy club) But, they arn't super-fast, as fluid as Cap, or as Savage as Wolvie. And, like I said, he's not even outnumbered.

And, again, no disrespect to the turtles, but Elektra takes any one of them back to ninja-school.

I don't know about the New Swordsman. Or Moonknight

capt it up

C1nd3r
Don't ever underestimate a ****ing 6 foot turtle who practices ninjitsu!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.