Sweeney todd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX

PIRATES=SEX

Mr Parker
you forgot to add that Tim Burton is directing this.Usually proven material is something Burton screws up on so normally I would not want to see this movie because Tim Burton is a pervert.However sweeney todd is something that would actually be a good fit for tim burton and be right up his alley since Burtons films are always so violent all the time.

Solo
You might be able to consider me a Burton fan, but I still have no desire to see this.

Mr Parker
Doesnt surprise me.Its a pretty controversial play that a lot of people raised hell about when it first got released.

bakerboy
Looks interesting. It sounds that Burton could do a good job with this material, in the same way that Edward Sissorhands or Ed Wood or sleepy hollow or big fish.

SheWants
I never thought Burton's movies were violent at all.

Mr Parker
Lady you should rent Sleepy Hollow,planet of the apes and Batman 89 and Batman Returns.Those crappy god awful movies are very violent.

Solo
"Batman" and "Sleepy Hollow" are very much above the line of decency. Although, "Batman Returns" is terrible, and I can understand why you didn't like "Planet of the Apes".

Mr Parker
their not the kind of movies kids should be exposed to at a young age.but thats typical of that pervert Tim Burton though.

Solo
Originally posted by Mr Parker
their not the kind of movies kids should be exposed to at a young age
Most definitely.

Impediment
The only thing I know about Sweeney Todd is from what I saw when I watched Kevin Smith's Jersey Girl.

PIRATES=SEX
well i only want to see it because johnny depp is playing todd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.