Pre-Retcon Molecule Man v.s. Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
Mxy cant be beaten in this battle by saying his name backwards...........Who Wins?

General Kon-El
Molecule Man

galan7777777
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Molecule Man agreed, but why do you think he would win?

General Kon-El
because everybody on kmc treats him like chuck norris to us in our world.

Because he can exist outside reality like Beyonder, heck, they're nearly the same person.

galan7777777
Originally posted by General Kon-El
because everybody on kmc treats him like chuck norris to us in our world.

Because he can exist outside reality like Beyonder, heck, they're nearly the same person. chuck norris, i like that lol! laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
What can Molecule do to a being who's not even made up of molecules? Mxy exist on a higher plane of reality. Myx can do things the Molecule man couldn't Mxy could go back in time or simply take Molecule man's powers from him. Loop MOlecule man in a time loop.

galan7777777
his powers arent limited to controling molecules

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
his powers arent limited to controling molecules

But What puts him on the Universal altering and remaking power of Mxy? Mxy can do things that Molecule man can't. His powers are some kind of super cosmic magic. I just dont' see how it's so easy to say molecule man when I see no edge on molecule man's behalf.

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
But What puts him on the Universal altering and remaking power of Mxy? Mxy can do things that Molecule man can't. His powers are some kind of super cosmic magic. I just dont' see how it's so easy to say molecule man when I see no edge on molecule man's behalf. other then him being the one that beat the beyonder, and repaired the multiverse with one finger while calming the beyonder down, i dont know big grin

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse2gv0.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondervsmmpv7.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
other then him being the one that beat the beyonder, and repaired the multiverse with one finger while calming the beyonder down, i dont know big grin

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyonderdestructionacrossmultiverse2gv0.jpg

I don't remember him beating the beyonder. And how do you know that Mxy can't out do anything that Molecule man can? I don't seem to remember the molecule man being able to loop time or alter reality. Not the classic one. Mxy can literally do anything he wants to. and He can't even die. So what exactly puts the molecule man over mxy? ANd Mxy in all his years have NEVER been bested in a str8 show of power. The spectre depowered mxy. But in a match of might, it's never happened. So again, what puts molecule man over mxy?

galan7777777
refer to above scans, i dont really need to argue it any further

nvrbeenwthagirl
refer to above scans, i dont really need to argue it any further

Those scans don't prove that the molecule man is more powerful than mxy do they? they only prove that he is powerful. They don't show him doing anything that mxy can't. And Y make a thread you are so conclusively convinced of the victor? That's like putting up a scan of the Hulk Knocking out Thor and then saying that that is proof that he beats Superman.

galan7777777
Those scans don't prove that the molecule man is more powerful than mxy do they? they only prove that he is powerful. They don't show him doing anything that mxy can't. And Y make a thread you are so conclusively convinced of the victor? That's like putting up a scan of the Hulk Knocking out Thor and then saying that that is proof that he beats Superman. WHAT! you asked me what puts Molecule man at mxy's level so i posted some scans? im not completely convinced of the victor, but its clear you are sheppardanime29

UniOmni
MM and Kubik both have universal level feats.

Kubik condensed and held the Beyonder and his universe in his hand.

MM repaired multiversal destruction with a finger while talking to his woman.

I don't know if the beyonder retcon affected the standing of these feats, but if not, he's more than on the level of Mxy.

golem370
MM is a jobber

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
MM is a jobber and mxy isnt?

golem370
I meant Mxy

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
I meant Mxy ok sry big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHAT! you asked me what puts Molecule man at mxy's level so i posted some scans? im not completely convinced of the victor, but its clear you are sheppardanime29

I just don't see what a 3rd dimensional being can do to mxy. Every single thing in the 3rd dimension is like a piece of paper to mxy. To be drawn on and erased and played with. The Molecule man is multiversal in power, but he's 3rd dimension multiversal. Mxy comes from a higher plain of existance. He's never even been beaten on panel by any physical means. That is saying alot. Hell, Mxy wasn't even affected by crisis.

galan7777777
I just don't see what a 3rd dimensional being can do to mxy. Every single thing in the 3rd dimension is like a piece of paper to mxy. To be drawn on and erased and played with. The Molecule man is multiversal in power, but he's 3rd dimension multiversal. Mxy comes from a higher plain of existance. He's never even been beaten on panel by any physical means. That is saying alot. Hell, Mxy wasn't even affected by crisis. MM was the only being in the marvel universe that had a chance of beating the beyonder, that dosent say enough?

nvrbeenwthagirl
MM was the only being in the marvel universe that had a chance of beating the beyonder, that dosent say enough?

IT doesn't. For one, he never had a chance. For Two, the entire beyonder story is filled iwth all kinds of mistakes. The LT at the time was still the judge of the multiverse, including power over the Molecule man. the molecule didn't do anything that the LT shouldn't have been able to do. Also, Mr. mxy has complete mastery over space, time, mind, reality, power, anything he can think of. Mxy can simly destroy Molecules Genes and stop his power. Or go back in time and erase Molecule man's family. What can the molecule man do to mxy. Being that mxy has Never on panel been defeated and doesn't even have a way of being defeated. Every time he was beaten, it was a game with rules that he made up. You have to remember that mxy is so powerful and nearly omnipotent that he does these jokes and gags out of his sheer eternal bordom.

galan7777777
IT doesn't. For one, he never had a chance. For Two, the entire beyonder story is filled iwth all kinds of mistakes. The LT at the time was still the judge of the multiverse, including power over the Molecule man. the molecule didn't do anything that the LT shouldn't have been able to do. Also, Mr. mxy has complete mastery over space, time, mind, reality, power, anything he can think of. Mxy can simly destroy Molecules Genes and stop his power. Or go back in time and erase Molecule man's family. What can the molecule man do to mxy. Being that mxy has Never on panel been defeated and doesn't even have a way of being defeated. Every time he was beaten, it was a game with rules that he made up. You have to remember that mxy is so powerful and nearly omnipotent that he does these jokes and gags out of his sheer eternal bordom. there alot of oppinion in what u just said

here it says "the 2 mightiest being in all of existance" refering to MM

here MM repairs the multiverse effortlessly while calming the beyonder down:

nvrbeenwthagirl
there alot of oppinion in what u just said

here it says "the 2 mightiest being in all of existance" refering to MM

here MM repairs the multiverse effortlessly while calming the beyonder down:

And of the things that The Molecule man did, are they out of the wrealm of Mxy's powers? Mxy doesn't even fit into the Heirarchy of power in DC. His power bas been shown to trump everyone. Even the Spectre Precrisis. Post crisis Spectre Had to Depower Mxy instead of Fighting him head up. ANd even then, it seems Mxy has gottenhis power all back some how.

And actually none of that was opinion. Mxy has shown mastery over everything that he wished including time. He is also shown as being bored. He even calls the dcu his play ground.

galan7777777
And of the things that The Molecule man did, are they out of the wrealm of Mxy's powers? Mxy doesn't even fit into the Heirarchy of power in DC. His power bas been shown to trump everyone. Even the Spectre Precrisis. Post crisis Spectre Had to Depower Mxy instead of Fighting him head up. ANd even then, it seems Mxy has gottenhis power all back some how.

And actually none of that was opinion. Mxy has shown mastery over everything that he wished including time. He is also shown as being bored. He even calls the dcu his play ground. mxy is comprable to pre ret beyonder in power as they both shared the power of the writers in both marvel/DCU, and yet MM was the only other being in marvel that could have stopped the beyonder..... and i didnt say those things were out of mxy's realm of power, but stop and think of what MM can do before you judge him

harri
what the hell is this

invisiblewoman
i have a question if his power trumps everyone.... then how was he depowered by spectre? to me it seems that if his power trumps everyone than that wouldn't have happened

harri
wat??????????? What the f**k? miffed

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
i have a question if his power trumps everyone.... then how was he depowered by spectre? to me it seems that if his power trumps everyone than that wouldn't have happened

IF Mxy was defeatable in str8 out battle, how come the spectre didnt' just kill him like he did other vastly powerful beings? like Shazam? Mxy wasn't even able to be killed. And he even got his power back. Mxy has NEVER been defeated in a str8 out battle. He only looses in rules that he himself makes up. That's saying alot.

galan7777777
IF Mxy was defeatable in str8 out battle, how come the spectre didnt' just kill him like he did other vastly powerful beings? like Shazam? Mxy wasn't even able to be killed. And he even got his power back. Mxy has NEVER been defeated in a str8 out battle. He only looses in rules that he himself makes up. That's saying alot. that is saying alot, but you arent comparing him to spectre are you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
mxy is comprable to pre ret beyonder in power as they both shared the power of the writers in both marvel/DCU, and yet MM was the only other being in marvel that could have stopped the beyonder..... and i didnt say those things were out of mxy's realm of power, but stop and think of what MM can do before you judge him

Molecule man is bad assed. And prolly one of the top ten most powerful Human beings ever in comics. I know about him. I'm just saying that he doesn't seem to have the Spectre Lvl of power it would take to defeat mr mxy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
that is saying alot, but you arent comparing him to spectre are you?

I'm saying that if Mxy were able to be defeated in a str8 out battle, then how come he wasn't? I'm just making one think about the how's and why's of his depowering.

harri
WAT???????? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by harri
WAT???????? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?
you iz an idiot !

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by harri
wat??????????? What the f**k? miffed
that question wasn't for you!

galan7777777
can someone else report this guy, im sick of doing it

harri
GOD SAKE

galan7777777
I'm saying that if Mxy were able to be defeated in a str8 out battle, then how come he wasn't? I'm just making one think about the how's and why's of his depowering. whos to say MM couldnt depower mxy as well?

harri
lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
can someone else report this guy, im sick of doing it

Well the discussion is getting good. DOnt' let him mess it up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
whos to say MM couldnt depower mxy as well?

Molecule Man was Never shown to have the Infinite Multiversal control that the Spectre Has. And Spectres power is beyond Cosmic.It's like Supernatural and Mystich as well. The Molecule Man does not begin to approach the Spectre's power. And the Spectre is the only being ever to defeat mxy. And even he didnt' do it in a heads up battle.

invisiblewoman
that was weird my post didn't come up? anyways i said are you saying that he mxy made up a rule that spectre could depower him but not kill him?

galan7777777
Molecule Man was Never shown to have the Infinite Multiversal control that the Spectre Has. And Spectres power is beyond Cosmic.It's like Supernatural and Mystich as well. The Molecule Man does not begin to approach the Spectre's power. And the Spectre is the only being ever to defeat mxy. And even he didnt' do it in a heads up battle. remember MM and the beyonders power were nearly equal, and if spectre is LT's equal then it would be safe to assume that MM may be as powerful if not more so

nvrbeenwthagirl
remember MM and the beyonders power were nearly equal, and if spectre is LT's equal then it would be safe to assume that MM may be as powerful if not more so

Not so. The Spectre was as powerful as the current LT. The LT can do every thing the classic beyonder could. Since The Spectre has always been the same, even unaffected by crisis, his power was always waay beyond the beyonder's or The Molecule man's. The Spectre has held sway over all of God's infinite creation and still not been privy to the full power of the presence. But the Spectre can just as easily unmake Owen Reeces powers as he did with Mxy. As A matter of fact, I would gather that the Spectre could kill Molecule man where he was unable to kill mxy.

galan7777777
Not so. The Spectre was as powerful as the current LT. The LT can do every thing the classic beyonder could. Since The Spectre has always been the same, even unaffected by crisis, his power was always waay beyond the beyonder's or The Molecule man's. The Spectre has held sway over all of God's infinite creation and still not been privy to the full power of the presence. But the Spectre can just as easily unmake Owen Reeces powers as he did with Mxy. As A matter of fact, I would gather that the Spectre could kill Molecule man where he was unable to kill mxy. well lets not speculate on that, but all im saying is that MM was more then a match for the beyonder, so MM and mxy would be a good fight since they are around the same level

nvrbeenwthagirl
well lets not speculate on that, but all im saying is that MM was more then a match for the beyonder, so MM and mxy would be a good fight since they are around the same level
I think they are nearly the same as far as being able to affect molecules and reality. But I have never seen the molecule man affect people's thinking, or time. These re the things that I see mxy having the edge in.

Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder (under limitations) > Molecule man (full power)
Check the respect PR Beyonder thread.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder (under limitations) > Molecule man (full power)
Check the respect PR Beyonder thread. i have read all of the SW II issues, and in book #9 when the beyonder and MM battle, there is no instance where it was said that the beyonder was limiting himself while fighting MM, im not saying that the beyonder was still not stronger then MM because he was but instead of just going by the respect thread you should actually read the comic wink

Thanos_THOTU
i have read all of the SW II issues, and in book #9 when the beyonder and MM battle, there is no instance where it was said that the beyonder was limiting himself while fighting MM, im not saying that the beyonder was still not stronger then MM because he was but instead of just going by the respect thread you should actually read the comic wink
. . . Look at the picture after he defeated Molecule man, he didnt have a scratch and it looked like he've done it with relative ease.

Darksaint
Mr. Mxy and Batmite DESTROYED and then RESTORED the entire DCU Multiverse while play fighting once.

Mr. Mxy even came into OUR dimension once and smacked the writers.

IMO, it's a never ending battle coming to a draw.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Darksaint
Mr. Mxy and Batmite DESTROYED and then RESTORED the entire DCU Multiverse while play fighting once.

Mr. Mxy even came into OUR dimension once and smacked the writers.

IMO, it's a never ending battle coming to a draw.
Is this your second account nvrbeenwthagirl?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is this your second account nvrbeenwthagirl?

WTF. Why would I need a second account? You know I have never cared what you all thought of me and how I feel about certain characters. Why get another account when this one is fun. Who ever that is is either someone who knows what they are talking about, or one of you guys who is gearing up to some how make fun of me.

galan7777777
. . . Look at the picture after he defeated Molecule man, he didnt have a scratch and it looked like he've done it with relative ease. actually (if you read the comic) after MM and beyonder square off, beyonder lets out an expolsion that reaches the end of existance, and then some other events occur, and MM teleports the beyonder to the beyond realm beform he explodes, and this creates the beyonders universe.... the MM/beyonder battles wasnt really that impressive

Thanos_THOTU
WTF. Why would I need a second account? You know I have never cared what you all thought of me and how I feel about certain characters. Why get another account when this one is fun. Who ever that is is either someone who knows what they are talking about, or one of you guys who is gearing up to some how make fun of me.
Why would you get an other account . . . hmm . . . maybe because you want people to take you seriously.
The fact that you have talked so much bull, and speculate so much makes most of the members ignore you.

galan7777777
Why would you get an other account . . . hmm . . . maybe because you want people to take you seriously.
The fact that you have talked so much bull, and speculate so much makes most of the members ignore you. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fact that you have talked so much bull, and speculate so much makes most of the members ignore you.

You think I care. If you notice something, every thing that I have said is now being said by others. It's no need for me to get a second account. All of the trash talk that you and mr master have done, you do it to others. You guys talk down to anyone who doest think like you. There is no need for me to get a second account when the victory is sweeter when people see you guys for the shams and assholes that you can be. I dont' need a second account to prove that. you guys do that on your own. I noticed how condescending Mr. master is to every one who doesn't agree with him. and I noticed how your theories don't play well with others in this forum any better than they set well with me. So no. I dont' need to be taken seriously if it means that I have to kiss ass and say I like marvel to feel cool and popular. I call them how I see them. So if I gotta be a punk and call a battle the way every one else sees it just to fit in, then I dont' want to fit it. Under this account or anyother. SO it's no need for me to get another account. Now you go and play with your infinite theories like a good thanos. maybe someone will take your crazy mathmetical theories seriously. Or you can ask Mr. master to post some scans for you to back you up.

galan7777777
I noticed how condescending Mr. master is to every one who doesn't agree with him. and I noticed how your theories don't play well with others in this forum any better than they set well with me. in your defense, i will say that i have noticed this as well grandpa

nvrbeenwthagirl
in your defense, i will say that i have noticed this as well grandpa
Thank you. And then people wonder sometimes why I have a bad attitude.( which is still no defense, and I'm working on being more forum freindly). If every one hates you just cuz you think or feel something then how are you supposed to act? Even still, this forum has the best debaters. Every other forum is so far to the left for DC or so far to the right for Marvel that it just boggles the mind as to how they can even debate seriously.

galan7777777
Thank you. And then people wonder sometimes why I have a bad attitude.( which is still no defense, and I'm working on being more forum freindly). If every one hates you just cuz you think or feel something then how are you supposed to act? Even still, this forum has the best debaters. Every other forum is so far to the left for DC or so far to the right for Marvel that it just boggles the mind as to how they can even debate seriously. what amazes me more then anything on these forums is that certain people have such strong oppinions that they feel as though any other oppinion then their own is wrong no matter what it is, and then the nonsensical arguing and nitpicking starts........ there is no need for it, these threads are for relaxing and intelligent debating.

-end of story

nvrbeenwthagirl
what amazes me more then anything on these forums is that certain people have such strong oppinions that they feel as though any other oppinion then their own is wrong no matter what it is, and then the nonsensical arguing and nitpicking starts........ there is no need for it, these threads are for relaxing and intelligent debating.

-end of story

Exactly. And some people will go so far as to almost force you to agree with "Their" interpretation of the events on the page, even tho no where on the page is it saying anything that they are claiming about the character. Go reread the Beyonder vs. the Presence thread and check some of my points out and tell me you dont' see what i"m talking about. In the end, they are all comic book characters and none of us are gonna die if we can't win a debate. Thank God for small favors, cuz i would be dead seeing as how no one takes me seriously. LOl

Thanos_THOTU
in your defense, i will say that i have noticed this as well grandpa
I'm not the only one who don't back my statements up by scans.
cough*nvrbeenwthagirl*cough*galant7777777*cough*

Don't expect others to do something you dont do yourself.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Don't expect others to do something you dont do yourself.

He wasn't even talking about that. OMG. NOOB. He was talking about people's condescening attitudes and twisting of the wording on pages to defend their views. Go practice Infinite math of something.

Inhuman
Molecule Man wins here.
It has been stated to you before that Infinity gauntlet>incomplete infinity gauntlet>ultimate nulifier. Mr. myx is probably = to UN. pre rec-Molecule man>Infinity Gauntlet.
You have completely ignored that time and time agian.
you go on rants saying but mr myx did this and that, but show no evidence. And people like mr. master show you scans constantly of whats he is talking About and you just ignore that and go on babling your own view on said character.

mm 10/10

Thanos_THOTU
He wasn't even talking about that. OMG. NOOB. He was talking about people's condescening attitudes and twisting of the wording on pages to defend their views. Go practice Infinite math of something.
There is no such thing as "infninite math", but obviously that surpasses your intelligence.
I have been busy studying the last weeks, and it will probobly continue.

And what was he really was inteend to say was:
That some are objentice (Try to base everything on facts, without any perspective involved) and some are subjetive (That they try to match logic from their perspective).

Obviously you are the most subejtive member on this forum.
And I don't know about Gallant, because he changes his mind (which is good) but he have no actual grip on it.

Members like Lord Uzen and Mr. Master are 100% objetive, they would never go against logic or statements. They correct their minds after the statements that have been given, and the panels that've been stated.

See it from the bright side you learned 2 new words. stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
Oh yeah: Molecule man's odds: infinity/-infinity (negative infinity)
And vice-verca goes for Mxyzptlk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
Molecule Man wins here.
It has been stated to you before that Infinity gauntlet>incomplete infinity gauntlet>ultimate nulifier. Mr. myx is probably = to UN. pre rec-Molecule man>Infinity Gauntlet.
You have completely ignored that time and time agian.
you go on rants saying but mr myx did this and that, but show no evidence. And people like mr. master show you scans constantly of whats he is talking About and you just ignore that and go on babling your own view on said character.

mm 10/10
First off, We aren't even talking about that. Get lost. 2ndly, What the hell does something being stated have to do with anything? I can state that mother theresa can beat Mike tyson just becuz I think she can and since she has never fought him, no one can prove it with absolute certainty. Someone's opinion on infinite beings power lvls is thiers, and thiers alone. I'm just supposed to take it as face vlaue becuz they put up some pretty pictures. OMG. your laughable. He put up plenty of scans proving the hierarchy of marvel, and never put up any about any dc character to explain why he feels they rate below the marvel ones. So i'm not going to take his or anyone's opnion about a character that they dont' FULLY back up. Telling me a hundred times and showing me a one sided evidence panel does nothing to sway my mind. !!!!!!!! Now if someone can show me a limit to mxy's power, or show me something he tried to do and couldn't, then I'll budge. Until then, i'm not budging on MY I REPEAT MY opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no such thing as "infninite math", but obviously that surpasses your intelligence.
I have been busy studying the last weeks, and it will probobly continue.

And what was he really was inteend to say was:
That some are objentice (Try to base everything on facts, without any perspective involved) and some are subjetive (That they try to match logic from their perspective).

Obviously you are the most subejtive member on this forum.
And I don't know about Gallant, because he changes his mind (which is good) but he have no actual grip on it.

Members like Lord Uzen and Mr. Master are 100% objetive, they would never go against logic or statements. They correct their minds after the statements that have been given, and the panels that've been stated.

See it from the bright side you learned 2 new words. stick out tongue
And this still has nothing to do with what me and Galan were talking about. It's just that you looked silly and now your trying to prove urself. Go eat a brick.

Thanos_THOTU
First off, We aren't even talking about that. Get lost. 2ndly, What the hell does something being stated have to do with anything? I can state that mother theresa can beat Kike tyson just becuz I think she can and since she has never fought him, no one can prove it with absolute certainty. Someone's opinion infinite beings power lvls is thiers and thiers alone. I'm just supposed to take it as face vlaue becuz they put up some pretty pictures. OMG. your laughable. He put up plenty of scans proving the hierarchy of marvel, and never put up any about any dc character to explain why he feels they rate below the marvel ones. So i'm not going to take his or anyone's opnion about a character that they dont' FULLY back up. Telling me a hundred times and showing me a one sided evidence panel does nothing to sway my mind. !!!!!!!! Now if someone can show me a limit to mxy's power, or show me something he tried to do and couldn't, then I'll budge. Until then, i'm not budging on MY I REPEAT MY opinion.
1, that's what the topic's about... he stays...
2, . . .

Thanos_THOTU
And this still has nothing to do with what me and Galan were talking about. It's just that you looked silly and now your trying to prove urself. Go eat a brick.
Keep your words short and sweet, in case you have to eat them later...
That's what usually happends I thought you've learned by now. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Keep your words short and sweet, in case you have to eat them later...
That's what usually happends I thought you've learned by now. stick out tongue

I dont' have to eat anything. Unless you call a bunch of yes men who dont' even think for themselves and back up a guy who post pretty pictures and talks condecendingly to anyone who doesn't agree with him or questions his "superior" debating skills, me having to eat my words.

I'm sure Me being called names and being yelled at over and over with people's subjective opinions and twisting of words and meanings to suit thier arguments, is me being owned. And I'm sure that people changing thier arguments once they see they aren't going to win, just so that they do win, like saying things like Beyonder>Presence, then all of a sudden TOAA>presence=beyonder is me eating my words. HAH. I'll keep eating my words if this is what you mean.

See, for me, the win isn't so much important as the debate and the questions that are posed that make me think, and learning something more about each character. For some, it's purely about winning, and making other's feel less so they can feel uber. A pretty scan isn't going to make me feel any better than anyone else.

Inhuman
Now if someone can show me a limit to mxy's power, or show me something he tried to do and couldn't, then I'll budge. Until then, i'm not budging on MY I REPEAT MY opinion.

I bet if a scan exsisted of molecule man stomping mr. myx face on the concrete you would still ignore it and continue babling your nonsense. saying crap like "but that was nonsense mr myx never fights like that, he didnt go all out blah blah blah"
you always have an excuse why your favorite characters cant be beat. at least if they were well thought out opinions with back up and such. but thay are just your own twisted view on said charatcter.
peace, im through with this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I bet if a scan exsisted of molecule man stomping mr. myx face on the concrete you would still ignore it and continue babling your nonsense. saying crap like "but that was nonsense mr myx never fights like that, he didnt go all out blah blah blah"
you always have an excuse why your favorite characters cant be beat. at least if they were well thought out opinions with back up and such. but thay are just your own twisted view on said charatcter.

Your only thru becuz you had nothing to say in the first place. you should have been thru before you opened up your mouth the first time. Right now all you are doing is speculating. I bets and ifs in your highly subjective statement. SHow me an excuse of a character where something is shown on panel that I disagree with. Please enlighten us all. Until you do, shut ur trap. And by the way, show me a scan of anyone ever beating mxy but the spectre. please, enlighten.

galan7777777

Don't expect others to do something you dont do yourself. please keep my name out of your responses, i have shown you the same curtesy smile and if u read what i responded then you would see that it had nothing to do with you wink

Inhuman
Your only thru becuz you had nothing to say in the first place. you should have been thru before you opened up your mouth the first time. Right now all you are doing is speculating. I bets and ifs in your highly subjective statement. SHow me an excuse of a character where something is shown on panel that I disagree with. Please enlighten us all. Until you do, shut ur trap. And by the way, show me a scan of anyone ever beating mxy but the spectre. please, enlighten.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/blah-blah-072.gif - Blah, Blah, Blah...

http://generique.on-irc.com/smiley/blah.gif

Thanos_THOTU
I dont' have to eat anything. Unless you call a bunch of yes men who dont' even think for themselves and back up a guy who post pretty pictures and talks condecendingly to anyone who doesn't agree with him or questions his "superior" debating skills, me having to eat my words.

I'm sure Me being called names and being yelled at over and over with people's subjective opinions and twisting of words and meanings to suit thier arguments, is me being owned. And I'm sure that people changing thier arguments once they see they aren't going to win, just so that they do win, like saying things like Beyonder>Presence, then all of a sudden TOAA>presence=beyonder is me eating my words. HAH. I'll keep eating my words if this is what you mean.

See, for me, the win isn't so much important as the debate and the questions that are posed that make me think, and learning something more about each character. For some, it's purely about winning, and making other's feel less so they can feel uber. A pretty scan isn't going to make me feel any better than anyone else.
1, Some "men" shouldent think for themselves and I am not refering to us.
2, Nahh... I say it's: TOAA = PR Beyonder = Presence.
Because TOAA and Beyonder is stated (at least Beyonder) to be at wrtier level. I dunno 'bout Presence... But I think he's with them.
Of course Beyonder is not as smart as them.

Thanos_THOTU
Ditto.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/blah-blah-072.gif - Blah, Blah, Blah...

http://generique.on-irc.com/smiley/blah.gif

Now you go and back up your words. Pull from my list of statements, someone showing a character I was backing, getting beaten without any extenuating circumstances, and I totally Disagree with it. meaning no PIS or CIS involved. You can also go and prove that Mxy is easily defeated while your at it. And I'll say you owned me. Until you do, your just blowing hot air out of that keyboard of yours.

Thanos_THOTU
please keep my name out of your responses, i have shown you the same curtesy smile and if u read what i responded then you would see that it had nothing to do with you wink Nahh...
Guess I'm tired, try studying 12 hours aday and you'll get it...
~8 hours in School and 4 hours with University students at the libary.

Thanos_THOTU
Now you go and back up your words. Pull from my list of statements, someone showing a character I was backing, getting beaten without any extenuating circumstances, and I totally Disagree with it. meaning no PIS or CIS involved. You can also go and prove that Mxy is easily defeated while your at it. And I'll say you owned me. Until you do, your just blowing hot air out of that keyboard of yours.
With no PIS or CIS Mxy is Supes' *****.

galan7777777
Nahh...
Guess I'm tired, try studying 12 hours aday and you'll get it...
~8 hours in School and 4 hours with University students at the libary. and ill get it? believe me i study just as much, and it sucks lol!

nvrbeenwthagirl
With no PIS or CIS Mxy is Supes' *****.

And you wonder why I don't take you guys seriously on any opinions you have on DC characters. You obvioulsy don't even read them extensively enough to know that Mxy makes up all the rules in the games he plays with Super. If he didn't make the rules up, he would get bored.

nvrbeenwthagirl
and ill get it? believe me i study just as much, and it sucks lol!
And I run a non profit org, go to school full time graduate student, work a part time job as a human resource recruiter, play city of heroes and workout. and i still find the time to debate with you guys.

Thanos_THOTU
And you wonder why I don't take you guys seriously on any opinions you have on DC characters. You obvioulsy don't even read them extensively enough to know that Mxy makes up all the rules in the games he plays with Super. If he didn't make the rules up, he would get bored.
He loses in his own games... Man does he suck. stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
And I run a non profit org, go to school full time graduate student, work a part time job as a human resource recruiter, play city of heroes and workout. and i still find the time to debate with you guys.
How the **** can you studdy 12 hours, sleep aprox 8 and with the remaining 4 hours; stay 6 hours at this forum, work-out (1-2 hours) have a job (4 hours), play city of heroes, and run a profit-org.
That would be more than 24 hours.
Do you possess the time-gem or do you want to make yourself look cool.

Back to topic and think out how many more ways MM would be able to pwn Mxy.

galan7777777
i do think MM can win, but it wouldnt be as easy as some might think

nvrbeenwthagirl
He loses in his own games... Man does he suck. stick out tongue

I think it's rather ingenious of having a character whos totally omnipoten and bored and finds ways to lose. Instead of coming up with the "omnipotent character or Object of the month" syndrome that some companies have.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How the **** can you studdy 12 hours, sleep aprox 8 and with the remaining 4 hours; stay 6 hours at this forum, work-out (1-2 hours) have a job (4 hours), play city of heroes, and run a profit-org.
That would be more than 24 hours.
Do you possess the time-gem or do you want to make yourself look cool.

Back to topic and think out how many more ways MM would be able to pwn Mxy.

I'm on this forum at work and while i play coh at home. double duty. I work out only 3 days a week. And I work my part time 3days. I do something 7days a week. SO my week stretches on never ending or resting for real.

Thanos_THOTU

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos_THOTU
Who cares about my grammar. I'm not going to use spell check to post to the versus thread. I dont' take the time to spell check and all since I"m posting inbetween meetings, phone calls, other work and such. I'm typing 70 wpm trying to get it all in and respond to a post while it's got me hot. or i'll loose the veracity of the moment. I just love how you seek to debase others in order to elevate yourself to a higher standing. In the end it matters not, your still mr. master's *****. Now go and be a good yes man.
Insteed of typing down a bunch of words with countless error's on a minute, try to spend an other one to fix those error's and make it easier to read by filling in with air.

rolling on floor laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Insteed of typing down a bunch of words with countless error's on a minute, try to spend an other one to fix those error's and make it easier to read by filling in with air.

rolling on floor laughing

Go take over the universe or something. And chew on a brick while your at it.

Thanos_THOTU
You can't claim what you can't scale.

Mr Master
MM takes this.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mr Master
MM takes this. are u still planning on doing a MM respect thread mr m?

ozz81
Interesting one..

Golgo13
Mxy.

Warlord
MM

Mshinu
Owen owns.

Jynocidus
Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.